Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grace Millane's killer 12:56 - Nov 22 with 2844 viewsPinewoodblue

Strange that there is a court order stopping her convicted killer being named or it being explained why.

Mail online have broken ranks and named him.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 12:56]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Grace Millane's killer on 12:59 - Nov 22 with 2828 viewsbluelagos

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a29887214/grace-millane-murderer-not-nam

Seems it's just the way they do things in NZ

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Grace Millane's killer on 13:01 - Nov 22 with 2806 viewsDarth_Koont

Because the Mail's right to print a story is the most important thing here?

I tend to trust anyone before I'd trust the Mail's interpretation of the moral, legal and perhaps criminal investigation reasons for withholding the name.

Pronouns: He/Him

Grace Millane's killer on 15:09 - Nov 22 with 2664 viewsfactual_blue

One of the tragic aspects of case is for the poor girl's parents to find out in this way their 22 year old daughter's sexual proclivities, proclivities that led directly to her death. (I assume here that she was 'into' rough sex, as the reports I've seen suggest - with independently verifiable evidence - that she was. Always a slight possibility though that this was made up by the defence).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Grace Millane's killer on 15:11 - Nov 22 with 2658 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Grace Millane's killer on 15:09 - Nov 22 by factual_blue

One of the tragic aspects of case is for the poor girl's parents to find out in this way their 22 year old daughter's sexual proclivities, proclivities that led directly to her death. (I assume here that she was 'into' rough sex, as the reports I've seen suggest - with independently verifiable evidence - that she was. Always a slight possibility though that this was made up by the defence).

Seems that the defence is playing on her interests as a way to paint it as unfortunate accident. Whether or not she had certain tendencies shouldn't change anything but it plays nicely for them to paint a picture of someone that way.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Grace Millane's killer on 15:20 - Nov 22 with 2635 viewsfactual_blue

Grace Millane's killer on 15:11 - Nov 22 by JammyDodgerrr

Seems that the defence is playing on her interests as a way to paint it as unfortunate accident. Whether or not she had certain tendencies shouldn't change anything but it plays nicely for them to paint a picture of someone that way.

Although that defence sort of fell apart for him when he left the body for a day, went on another tinder date, and then buried the body in a forest.

If it were a dreadful accident, he'd have called the emergency services immediately.

Grace Millane's killer on 15:41 - Nov 22 with 2598 viewsDanTheMan

Grace Millane's killer on 15:11 - Nov 22 by JammyDodgerrr

I often accidentally kill people, put them into suitcases then just go straight back to finding more people to have sex with.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Grace Millane's killer on 15:43 - Nov 22 with 2589 viewsJ2BLUE

Grace Millane's killer on 15:41 - Nov 22 by DanTheMan

I often accidentally kill people, put them into suitcases then just go straight back to finding more people to have sex with.

*swipes left*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Grace Millane's killer on 16:37 - Nov 22 with 2487 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Grace Millane's killer on 15:20 - Nov 22 by factual_blue

Although that defence sort of fell apart for him when he left the body for a day, went on another tinder date, and then buried the body in a forest.

If it were a dreadful accident, he'd have called the emergency services immediately.

Clearly - but it's the only route they have right? Paint a picture that she's basically a slut who enjoys rough sex, almost that she asked for that. It's obviously ridiculous to use it that way and stuff but the media will love it. I've already seen so many articles on it. Totally wrong and i'm sure that he will be found guilty.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

Grace Millane's killer on 16:40 - Nov 22 with 2480 viewsfactual_blue

Grace Millane's killer on 16:37 - Nov 22 by JammyDodgerrr

Clearly - but it's the only route they have right? Paint a picture that she's basically a slut who enjoys rough sex, almost that she asked for that. It's obviously ridiculous to use it that way and stuff but the media will love it. I've already seen so many articles on it. Totally wrong and i'm sure that he will be found guilty.

He already has been. It was on the BBC website this morning.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-50512163

Grace Millane's killer on 18:34 - Nov 22 with 2341 viewsElephantintheRoom

One likely reason is they may be pursuing other cases against him.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Grace Millane's killer on 09:41 - Nov 23 with 2085 viewsclive_baker

Grace Millane's killer on 15:09 - Nov 22 by factual_blue

I would say the tragic aspect is the fact she’s been murdered.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Grace Millane's killer on 10:00 - Nov 23 with 2011 viewsBloomBlue

Good for the Mail.

Why should her sexual preferences etc but splashed across the press but he gets immunity, it's as if she is on trial and she isnt even alive to defend herself. I get innocent until proven guilty, but for her it was more of a case of guilty until proven innocent. So well done the Mail for standing up for her, we need brave journalism like that.

Also his defence was based on she liked violent sex but when did violence of any sort become legal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024