Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. 17:46 - Nov 22 with 1560 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/market-town-hit-out-at-bungay-mafia-following
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 18:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

North suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 17:54 - Nov 22 with 1522 viewsfooters

Absolutely terrifying stuff. Wait till I get back to Lowie for Christmas, I'll take the crew over there and sort these scoundrels out. Fear not, Bungay residents!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

North suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 18:02 - Nov 22 with 1509 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 18:52 - Nov 22 with 1435 viewsOldsmoker

I've always thought that Bungay was quite a nice place.
Shame if something was to happen to it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 22:27 - Nov 22 with 1344 viewsBLUEBEAT

North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 18:52 - Nov 22 by Oldsmoker

I've always thought that Bungay was quite a nice place.
Shame if something was to happen to it.

It’s like a Suffolk outpost... cut off from the mainland by the River Waveney and all roads in and out cut through bandit country/banjo country.

Poll: W or W

North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 23:51 - Nov 22 with 1307 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It sounds ridiculous, and yet I recall similar comments on here about J Block in Ipswich a couple of years ago...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 23:59 - Nov 22 with 1295 viewsjeera

North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 23:51 - Nov 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It sounds ridiculous, and yet I recall similar comments on here about J Block in Ipswich a couple of years ago...

Maybe a few of the local dads need to be popping down there to have a word.

Mind you, one or two would possibly arrive and find their own brat dossing there I suppose.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 09:30 - Nov 23 with 1143 viewsBlockJJ

North Suffolk residents: stay safe up there. on 23:51 - Nov 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

J block are pussy'oles. JJ !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024