Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason 10:07 - Nov 23 with 2600 viewsnshearman1

I've pretty much given up posting on here and only occasionally dip in but unless I've missed something I'm surprised not to see more comment on poor old Jason and his troubles. So I just wanted to say good on you for opening up about it all and the very best of luck with everything you do, Jason. Very sorry to hear about it, but I'm sure you're on the road to recovery now and I'm sure all of us will be wishing you all the very best.
Jason on 12:12 - Nov 23 with 2369 viewsHerbivore

Well said.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jason on 12:45 - Nov 23 with 2298 viewsgainsboroughblue

Really brilliant to see that he opened up and acknowledged he needed help and support.

It's taken a long time for it to be widely appreciated that it doesn't matter what you do, how much you earn and what you look like. Depression and anxiety can and will strike anybody and having time on your hands or being alone for extended periods gives you a lot of time to overthink absolutely anything and everything.

Jason is a true Ipswich legend. Certainly one of the most gifted players I ever saw at PR.

All the best fella and remember it's ok to not be ok.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Jason on 12:53 - Nov 23 with 2270 viewsjas0999

Completely agree. It’s good that more people in the public eye are opening up about mental health and other troubles. Read a very interesting piece on the snooker player Ronnie O’Sullivan a while back and his continued challenges.
Jason on 12:56 - Nov 23 with 2250 viewsm14_blue

Hear, hear
Jason on 13:01 - Nov 23 with 2234 viewsRomeo4

Driving under the influence can never be condoned and he will be rightly punished. The outcome could’ve been horrendous. However in this particular case it appears to have had the positive outcome that it is proving to be the catalyst for JD to accept his problems and start looking for ways to deal with them.

I wish him all the best. Really good footballer and a local one at that.
Jason on 13:03 - Nov 23 with 2230 viewsPhilTWTD

Spoke to Milts this morning, Jason has been overwhelmed by the response to yesterday's articles, from fans, old friends and old team-mates. Neil Thompson, Steve McGavin and Alan Lee have all been in touch. Steve has said he's welcome to join him scouting somewhere and Alan - and Ben Chenery - have said he can go and do some coaching at Bury.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jason on 13:11 - Nov 23 with 2162 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jason on 13:03 - Nov 23 by PhilTWTD

Spoke to Milts this morning, Jason has been overwhelmed by the response to yesterday's articles, from fans, old friends and old team-mates. Neil Thompson, Steve McGavin and Alan Lee have all been in touch. Steve has said he's welcome to join him scouting somewhere and Alan - and Ben Chenery - have said he can go and do some coaching at Bury.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Lovely response that and it shows the value of speaking out. People can’t help unless they know you need it. It must be very hard to reach out though when all you want to do is hide away from the world.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jason on 13:56 - Nov 23 with 1995 viewssolemio

It is so good that it is becoming easier for people to speak about their mental health problems - not easy, but easier than it was.

Jason joins folk such as Marcus Trescothick who was one of the first prominent sports people to talk about their difficulties. Marcus has personally helped quite a number of others.

Very best wishes to Jason - whom I first remember taking disabled fans to their places by the 'tunnel' when he was very young.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason on 23:22 - Nov 23 with 1534 viewsRyorry

Well said.

Well done to Milts in picking up on it, and all the best to JD.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024