Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick 10:11 - Nov 23 with 2419 viewsMVBlue

Fans rating their teams season in this article and Didsy picked out by a blades fan. Sigh, nice to know hes doing so well though. My top player for us for years.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/23/premier-league-best-and-worst-s
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 10:12]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 10:13 - Nov 23 with 2404 viewsTractorCam

Best technical player for us in this decade, no question.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 10:25 - Nov 23 with 2364 viewsMoriarty

He’s also been very good for R if I. Well done Goldie.

fka omuircheartaigh

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 10:30 - Nov 23 with 2343 viewsRozz

Always going to be a fans favourite as on his day he's a real joy to watch. Fair play to him, felt like a slog at times with us. Good to see him enjoying playing with the shackles off.
A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 10:37 - Nov 23 with 2329 viewsBluefish

Someone should go back and resurrect the threads where the numbskulls would slate him. It would be the same numbskulls that are desperate to jump on anything Chambers or Skuse does now. Incredible how many times goals have to been referred to as a Chambo or Skuse mistake on the rare occasions that it happens. They can never just be a goal.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 11:37 - Nov 23 with 2246 viewsCoco

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 10:37 - Nov 23 by Bluefish

Someone should go back and resurrect the threads where the numbskulls would slate him. It would be the same numbskulls that are desperate to jump on anything Chambers or Skuse does now. Incredible how many times goals have to been referred to as a Chambo or Skuse mistake on the rare occasions that it happens. They can never just be a goal.

Hahahahahaha “numbskulls” 😂 Brilliant.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 11:49 - Nov 23 with 2227 viewsHerbivore

I loved Didzy but I can't get too upset or bitter about him leaving when he did. It was a shame but it just wasn't happening for him here in terms of staying fit for more than half a season and he needed that change to reignite his career and we, at the time, couldn't justify having our highest earner missing for so many games. It was the right call. I'm dead chuffed for him that he's gone on to do so well, the lad is pure class.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 12:26 - Nov 23 with 2183 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 10:30 - Nov 23 by Rozz

Always going to be a fans favourite as on his day he's a real joy to watch. Fair play to him, felt like a slog at times with us. Good to see him enjoying playing with the shackles off.

He didn’t have shackles on here, he was just rarely fit

It was no coincidence we were a much better side and played much better football when we had a fully fit McGoldrick

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 12:31 - Nov 23 with 2177 viewsHerbivore

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 12:26 - Nov 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He didn’t have shackles on here, he was just rarely fit

It was no coincidence we were a much better side and played much better football when we had a fully fit McGoldrick

Yeah, he was never shackled here. Much of the most dull footy under Mick wasn't a result of him drumming creativity out of our best footballers, it was a result of our best footballers rarely being fit. When the likes of Didz, Fraser, Bishop and Huws were fit they were all allowed to play their game.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:25 - Nov 23 with 2125 viewssparks

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 10:37 - Nov 23 by Bluefish

This is just silly. His contribution over the last couple of years at the club was very modest indeed. Rarely looked the player he had been. People were not wrong to note that.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:29 - Nov 23 with 2105 viewswkj

I think we all knew DMG was one hell of a player, but I can't blame people getting frustrated with his time on the side lines and how seasons fell apart once he got injured. Without buying into conspiracy theories, S.Utd have either been really lucky, or much better at managing his fitness than we were. Given the busy nature of our physio room in recent years I would hazard a guess to say the latter is most likely.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:43 - Nov 23 with 2079 viewsBluefish

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:25 - Nov 23 by sparks

This is just silly. His contribution over the last couple of years at the club was very modest indeed. Rarely looked the player he had been. People were not wrong to note that.

WTAF?

He was our best player but such a distance it was ridiculous. Yes he wasn't on the pitch enough but the claims that he was slow and useless were the ultimate clueless

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:43 - Nov 23 with 2078 viewsBluefish

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 11:37 - Nov 23 by Coco

Cheers

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:46 - Nov 23 with 2072 viewssolemio

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 11:37 - Nov 23 by Coco

I think bluefish was getting numbskulls mixed up with Numbskulls.
A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:55 - Nov 23 with 2051 viewsRozz

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 12:31 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Yeah, he was never shackled here. Much of the most dull footy under Mick wasn't a result of him drumming creativity out of our best footballers, it was a result of our best footballers rarely being fit. When the likes of Didz, Fraser, Bishop and Huws were fit they were all allowed to play their game.

Sorry, shackles of injury, of circumstance, etc etc... Not insinuating he was shackled by MM per se.
A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:57 - Nov 23 with 2035 viewssparks

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:43 - Nov 23 by Bluefish

WTAF?

He was our best player but such a distance it was ridiculous. Yes he wasn't on the pitch enough but the claims that he was slow and useless were the ultimate clueless

I dont think you read what i wrote.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 14:44 - Nov 23 with 1905 viewsBluefish

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:57 - Nov 23 by sparks

I dont think you read what i wrote.

I don't think you read what you wrote

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 17:48 - Nov 23 with 1780 viewsTractorCam

A Sheff Utd fans pick of players so far - David McGoldrick on 13:29 - Nov 23 by wkj

I think we all knew DMG was one hell of a player, but I can't blame people getting frustrated with his time on the side lines and how seasons fell apart once he got injured. Without buying into conspiracy theories, S.Utd have either been really lucky, or much better at managing his fitness than we were. Given the busy nature of our physio room in recent years I would hazard a guess to say the latter is most likely.

That isn't his fault though,

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024