Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own 22:27 - Nov 23 with 2133 viewstextbackup

With weak as piss rat boy Edwards continuing to be fcking useless is starting to really grate on me.

It’s amazing that we have nobody to lead the line apart from 5’5” Norwood. When he doesn’t play we really do look lost.

Wtf was chambers going to ground for? If he doesn’t already know refs in this league are sht, they will give poor decisions, don’t do things that will give them the choice

As my mate said, when we were on top and pressuring them why not chuck on Keane and Judge to sht them up?! Give them more to worry about.

Today was poor.

If we are to go up it won’t be the easy way, we have playoffs written all over us.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 22:48 - Nov 23 with 2006 viewsBluefish

I think your weird phase is over and you can now see the game properly again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 22:55 - Nov 23 with 1997 viewstextbackup

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 22:48 - Nov 23 by Bluefish

I think your weird phase is over and you can now see the game properly again

I thought previously I wasn’t watching it properly as I slated that bloke you liked?..... anyway, L1 is this for me, some teams are sht, some are alright.
If you are consistently alright you’ll be top 3/4, if alright and sht PO for you, sht all year 7th and below.

My ncfc work lot told me lambert was all about the attacking stuff... I mean he might be, and our players may just be crap but today, and a few other games of late, have been seemingly empty of any real idea in the final third

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 00:38 - Nov 24 with 1794 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Agree

People keep saying "Wycombe will fall off at some point" "we still haven't played our best".

A) Wycombe look way better than us whenever I've seen them
B) How long does it take for things to click, it is November now and I haven't been impressed with our performances in the majority of our games this season

Maybe I am flouncing and being over dramatic, but I just don't understand what Lambert's style of football is or what his preferred formation is or how he wants his team to play. I can see us finishing outside of the top two.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 10:19 - Nov 24 with 1483 viewsGarv

Why change the side when we’re playing well and looking like scoring?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 10:44 - Nov 24 with 1433 viewsBluefish

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 22:55 - Nov 23 by textbackup

I thought previously I wasn’t watching it properly as I slated that bloke you liked?..... anyway, L1 is this for me, some teams are sht, some are alright.
If you are consistently alright you’ll be top 3/4, if alright and sht PO for you, sht all year 7th and below.

My ncfc work lot told me lambert was all about the attacking stuff... I mean he might be, and our players may just be crap but today, and a few other games of late, have been seemingly empty of any real idea in the final third

That is what I was saying. You went through a weird phase from 2 years ago until now and now you seem to be able to see the game properly again

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 10:52 - Nov 24 with 1417 viewsHerbivore

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 00:38 - Nov 24 by TRUE_BLUE123

Agree

People keep saying "Wycombe will fall off at some point" "we still haven't played our best".

A) Wycombe look way better than us whenever I've seen them
B) How long does it take for things to click, it is November now and I haven't been impressed with our performances in the majority of our games this season

Maybe I am flouncing and being over dramatic, but I just don't understand what Lambert's style of football is or what his preferred formation is or how he wants his team to play. I can see us finishing outside of the top two.

How many times have you seen Wycombe out of interest? I watched them against Tranmere in Sky and thought they were crap. Physical side playing for set pieces and looking to hit Akimfenwa early at every opportunity. I agree we've not looked convincing but I don't think I've seen any side looking any more convincing than us either, which is frustrating as if we actually click we should walk this league.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 13:19 - Nov 24 with 1249 viewsMrTown

Just so I know. What is the measuring stick. You say we were poor today, but that’s just where we are. We are a League 1 football club with majority League 1 players, playing League 1 football. It’s not going to be pretty sh*t.

Think calling Edwards a “weak as piss rat not” is a bit harsh and just sounds like a personal attack.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 13:29 - Nov 24 with 1227 viewsBluefish

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 13:19 - Nov 24 by MrTown

Just so I know. What is the measuring stick. You say we were poor today, but that’s just where we are. We are a League 1 football club with majority League 1 players, playing League 1 football. It’s not going to be pretty sh*t.

Think calling Edwards a “weak as piss rat not” is a bit harsh and just sounds like a personal attack.

Edwards is miles off and has been throughout with the exception of the first couple of games last season. I have been wondering what everyone else has been watching ever since. It seems the desperation to say we are now brilliant has faded and most people are now giving honest assessments of what we are watching.

Login to get fewer ads

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 13:43 - Nov 24 with 1197 viewstextbackup

Watching Jackson try and muster something from nothing up top on his own on 13:19 - Nov 24 by MrTown

weak as piss rat boy was actually what I called him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024