Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough 14:59 - Nov 24 with 1013 viewsradiogaga

Their decision to ditch Pulis for Woodgate is looking like a masterstroke, I have to say. Play offs and 7th under Pulis, 4th bottom under Woodgate. That team should not be doing so poorly.

Speaking for our situation with he who shall not be named by the end, I can understand the Pulis out part. However, I'm surprised Boro fans aren't getting told they should have been careful what they wished for every 10 minutes like we were 12 months ago. Unlike us last season, them being in the lower end of the table is inexcusable considered their last 2 finishes and the financial backing. I recall their fans also forced out Monk (before Pulis) after 3/4 months in charge rather harshly on the face of it.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 15:08]

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Middlesbrough on 16:23 - Nov 24 with 868 viewsRadlett_blue

I and I think may Boro fans were appalled when they appointed Pulis, but I think they crossed their fingers & hoped me might get them promoted. They've made poor choices after being relegated, which shows that parachute payments will only get you so far. The appointment of Woodgate looks like a cheap, crowd-allaying option which looks like it's become a long term rebuild or yet another sacking. Pity because Boro are a likeable club & Steve Gibson has generally been a model owner.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024