Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? 20:33 - Nov 24 with 2924 viewsIllinoisblue

Gangs? Domestic? Cafe owners turf war?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 20:35 - Nov 24 with 2919 viewsitfcjoe

I heard it was Romanians so not sure what it was about

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 2875 viewsBLUEBEAT

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 20:35 - Nov 24 by itfcjoe

Probably about the shortage of heather, then. Especially with the surge of demand in the build-up to Xmas.

Poll: W or W

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 22:52 - Nov 24 with 2594 viewsSWGF

Unless it was related, there was also something going on on London Rd, near the Argos/Next retail park. At least half a dozen police cars, dog units, vans. About 1:30pm.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 09:00 - Nov 25 with 2199 viewsJimmyJazz

It's all fuel to the local Brexiteers.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 09:47 - Nov 25 with 2102 viewschicoazul

Car washing wars.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 09:53 - Nov 25 with 2083 viewsMrTown

There was a tear up down the waterfront on the same day, out walking the dog and bottles were being thrown and a couple went after each other near Noah's Ark area.

Think it could have been football related.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 10:57 - Nov 25 with 2013 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 22:52 - Nov 24 by SWGF

Unless it was related, there was also something going on on London Rd, near the Argos/Next retail park. At least half a dozen police cars, dog units, vans. About 1:30pm.

Pretty sure that was related judging by press reports and social media (latter not always the most reliable admittedly). Sounds like it’s started on Cumberland Street/Norwich Road and then spilled down London Road way - Ipswich Star is mentioning a related incident on Surrey Road and videos on Facebook of a heavy police presence on London Road and Burlington Road

Lively

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 14:03 - Nov 25 with 1797 viewslongtimefan

Didn't someone get banned on Saturday for saying that?
Login to get fewer ads

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 14:04 - Nov 25 with 1790 viewsitfcjoe

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 14:03 - Nov 25 by longtimefan

Didn't someone get banned on Saturday for saying that?

From here? No idea

I was just reporting what my copper mate told me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 14:38 - Nov 25 with 1711 viewslongtimefan

Any updates on the fracas in Norwich Rd yesterday? on 14:04 - Nov 25 by itfcjoe

From here? No idea

I was just reporting what my copper mate told me

Yeah on here apparently! Post was removed so don't know exactly what it said.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2019 14:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024