Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just scared myself unnecessarily 15:51 - Nov 25 with 996 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I had a bizarre thought pop into my head as to what the standard of refereeing must be like in League Two or even the Conference. Gave me the shivers.

The one thing I have taken from League One refs is that if you just fall over when a player is trying to tackle you, it's a foul. Three times Blackpool players going nowhere did that (I'm not referring to the penalty). Yet we don't seem to have bothered joining in yet.

Will we ever decide to play along with the rest of them. You can guarantee that Wycombe will make Rotherham look like Fifa Fair Play winners.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I just scared myself unnecessarily on 16:09 - Nov 25 with 952 viewsIllinoisblue

I haven't noticed much difference between reffing standards in League One versus Championship. People seem to be getting themselves all in a tizz about Blackpool coming here and defending deep and being a bit physical. If we don't have the guile or wit to combat that, shame on us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I just scared myself unnecessarily on 16:39 - Nov 25 with 881 viewsazuremerlangus

I just scared myself unnecessarily on 16:09 - Nov 25 by Illinoisblue

I haven't noticed much difference between reffing standards in League One versus Championship. People seem to be getting themselves all in a tizz about Blackpool coming here and defending deep and being a bit physical. If we don't have the guile or wit to combat that, shame on us.

It was clear in the 2nd half that the players were briefed to give as good as the got. More practice needed mind...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

I just scared myself unnecessarily on 16:48 - Nov 25 with 866 viewsJ2BLUE

+1

I have never known a fanbase to worry as much as ours over every little thing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I just scared myself unnecessarily on 17:14 - Nov 25 with 826 viewshatch

I just scared myself unnecessarily on 16:48 - Nov 25 by J2BLUE

+1

I'm not sure that's fair. We see the positives too - the other week at Rochdale I went to get a pie just before kick off and there was no queue. Dreamy.
I just scared myself unnecessarily on 17:19 - Nov 25 with 807 viewsWickets

I just scared myself unnecessarily on 16:48 - Nov 25 by J2BLUE

+1

Just out of interest how many fanbase's are you on ?
I just scared myself unnecessarily on 17:29 - Nov 25 with 790 viewsPJH

Yes, referring was/is poor in The Championship and is poor here, very little difference although we would probably have won on Saturday if it had been a Championship game because the referee's magic watch would probably have told him the ball was over the goal line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024