Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! 14:04 - Nov 26 with 1210 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50557097

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:06 - Nov 26 with 1196 viewsjeera

How the heck can they be in trouble?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:15 - Nov 26 with 1175 viewshomer_123

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:06 - Nov 26 by jeera

Well....Brexit innit.

Nothing, at all, to do with their business strategy or leadership approach or anything like that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:18 - Nov 26 with 1167 viewsSwansea_Blue

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:15 - Nov 26 by homer_123

Well....Brexit innit.

Nothing, at all, to do with their business strategy or leadership approach or anything like that.

It's those pesky diesel cars again.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:23 - Nov 26 with 1154 viewshoppy

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:18 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

It's those pesky diesel cars again.

Well, that, and having to write off 18m in unpaid bills can't have helped... however tempting it may have been to just print more to pay themselves with.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:27 - Nov 26 with 1145 viewsjeera

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:23 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Well, that, and having to write off 18m in unpaid bills can't have helped... however tempting it may have been to just print more to pay themselves with.

I'd buy a really big mattress.

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:28 - Nov 26 with 1141 viewshoppy

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:27 - Nov 26 by jeera

I'd buy a really big mattress.

Memory foam?

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:42 - Nov 26 with 1120 viewsfactual_blue

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:06 - Nov 26 by jeera

We're using less cash.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:44 - Nov 26 with 1114 viewsjeera

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:28 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Memory foam?

Surely that would leave an imprint of the evidence behind though.

Login to get fewer ads

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:54 - Nov 26 with 1099 viewschicoazul

Cash is falling in use but from the outside it looks like rand bad management basically. I know some people at their works at the bottom of the M11.

EDIT; rank not rand!
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 15:47]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 15:22 - Nov 26 with 1066 viewshoppy

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 14:54 - Nov 26 by chicoazul

Cash is falling in use but from the outside it looks like rand bad management basically. I know some people at their works at the bottom of the M11.

EDIT; rank not rand!
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 15:47]

Why blame the South Africans?

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 15:31 - Nov 26 with 1046 viewsjeera

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 15:22 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Why blame the South Africans?

I thought that.

Also a bit concerned at the public admission that a few might be holding up some tarmac on well-known motorway.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 15:32]

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 15:34 - Nov 26 with 1037 viewsBluefish

Good job we gave the blue passport contract to a stable firm of foreigners. Perhaps corbz could nationalise them though?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 15:36 - Nov 26 with 1033 viewsjeera

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 15:34 - Nov 26 by Bluefish

Good job we gave the blue passport contract to a stable firm of foreigners. Perhaps corbz could nationalise them though?

Are you just going to say nationalise to everything?

Maybe start a thread, on a quiet day, of things Labour could nationalise and award a prize to the most imaginative.

Would help get it out of your system a bit maybe.

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 15:49 - Nov 26 with 1009 viewsBluefish

So, a licence to print money isn't a licence to print money! on 15:36 - Nov 26 by jeera

Are you just going to say nationalise to everything?

Maybe start a thread, on a quiet day, of things Labour could nationalise and award a prize to the most imaginative.

Would help get it out of your system a bit maybe.

Yep epic bantz innit

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024