Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal 20:32 - Nov 26 with 1631 viewsAlexGreen

It flicked off their defender, our player didn't touch it.

1,000% a goal. Terrible decision

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal on 20:33 - Nov 26 with 1596 viewsRozz

Clearly visible from the camera angles. Dreadful decision.
The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal on 20:42 - Nov 26 with 1377 viewsAlexGreen

The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal on 20:33 - Nov 26 by Rozz

Clearly visible from the camera angles. Dreadful decision.

Even in real-time it was clear - so frustrating

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal on 20:54 - Nov 26 with 1174 viewsBlueinBrum

I really think it might be time to retire Mick Mills, who thought the referee had a good first half and that the goal was correctly ruled out.
The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal on 21:52 - Nov 26 with 1011 viewsgt81

The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal on 20:54 - Nov 26 by BlueinBrum

I really think it might be time to retire Mick Mills, who thought the referee had a good first half and that the goal was correctly ruled out.

The contact for the penalty was clearly outside the box as well.
The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal on 22:03 - Nov 26 with 912 viewsSamWhiteUK

The commentary team are wrong - that was a goal on 20:54 - Nov 26 by BlueinBrum

Mick Mills said, so smugly, after seeing the Wycombe players protesting,

"I'm just having a look because the ball has flicked off a player in an offside position"

as if he hadn't just copied their reaction. Not only that but he was wrong! Dolt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024