Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow, Norwood 22:23 - Nov 26 with 9672 viewsMr_Ipswich

Wow, Norwood on 22:24 - Nov 26 with 6188 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Blimey, that's a fine.

True, but still a fine.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Wow, Norwood on 22:24 - Nov 26 with 6180 viewspointofblue

Can't disagree with him, except what was the blatant penalty? Unfortunately the FA think the sun shines out of referee's backsides so I'm sure he will be punished for this.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 22:24]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wow, Norwood on 22:26 - Nov 26 with 6106 viewsTractorCam

Good

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Wow, Norwood on 22:28 - Nov 26 with 6012 viewshaynes_toe1

Yeah or maybe dont miss an easy chance and then we dont need to worry about the ref?

If you're going to criticise a ref for making a mistake its equally fair to criticise him for the same...
Wow, Norwood on 22:31 - Nov 26 with 5909 viewsGeoffSentence

Wow, Norwood on 22:24 - Nov 26 by pointofblue

Can't disagree with him, except what was the blatant penalty? Unfortunately the FA think the sun shines out of referee's backsides so I'm sure he will be punished for this.

Handball first half. I was in the Sir Alf but even from there it looked like a hand a been poked out to fend the ball away.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Wow, Norwood on 22:34 - Nov 26 with 5822 viewsEastTownBlue

Wow, Norwood on 22:24 - Nov 26 by pointofblue

I think the killjoys at the FA will object to the final sentence of that tweet the most.
Wow, Norwood on 22:35 - Nov 26 with 5794 viewsRyorry

Hope no-one tells him the ref was actually from Peterboro, and they've never lost a game he's officiated in (according to May6th in his thread tonight) - we can do without an apopleptic fit or coronary landing him in hospital!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wow, Norwood on 22:37 - Nov 26 with 5712 viewspointofblue

Wow, Norwood on 22:31 - Nov 26 by GeoffSentence

Handball first half. I was in the Sir Alf but even from there it looked like a hand a been poked out to fend the ball away.

Oh yes, thanks, I think the referee dismissed it as 'natural position'. In between the novel he was clearly planning in his head rather than trying to follow the game going on in front of him.

Login to get fewer ads

Wow, Norwood on 22:39 - Nov 26 with 5654 viewsHullblue

Wow, Norwood on 22:28 - Nov 26 by haynes_toe1

Yeah or maybe dont miss an easy chance and then we dont need to worry about the ref?

If you're going to criticise a ref for making a mistake its equally fair to criticise him for the same...

Well exactly. He was hammering Garbutt for his corners at one point in the first half too - so Garbutt laid the next one on a plate for him and he air-kicked it.

I like him as a player and I understand he’s frustrated, but he needs to focus on what he can control.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Wow, Norwood on 22:40 - Nov 26 with 5615 viewsMoriarty

Wow, Norwood on 22:24 - Nov 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

Blimey, that's a fine.

True, but still a fine.

He and club should refuse to pay it.

fka omuircheartaigh

Wow, Norwood on 22:44 - Nov 26 with 5531 viewslongtimefan

He missed the bit about the ref giving a penalty for a foul outside the box!
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 23:20]
Wow, Norwood on 22:45 - Nov 26 with 5491 viewsRyorry

Wow, Norwood on 22:37 - Nov 26 by pointofblue

Oh yes, thanks, I think the referee dismissed it as 'natural position'. In between the novel he was clearly planning in his head rather than trying to follow the game going on in front of him.

"the novel he was clearly planning in his head"

'My Posh Life'? 'Refereeing for Dummies'? 'How to Con Your Way Into Masquerading as a Football Ref'?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wow, Norwood on 22:48 - Nov 26 with 5421 viewsJ2BLUE

I love Norwood but his yellow card tonight was ridiculous. He needs to learn to shut up. So blatant that he would be carded. Left the ref no choice.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wow, Norwood on 22:58 - Nov 26 with 5313 viewsSitfcB

Wow, Norwood on 22:48 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

I love Norwood but his yellow card tonight was ridiculous. He needs to learn to shut up. So blatant that he would be carded. Left the ref no choice.

Naaa, need more of that. More players should’ve been over to the Lino.

We are to soft. Always have been.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wow, Norwood on 23:02 - Nov 26 with 5251 viewspointofblue

Wow, Norwood on 22:48 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

Seemingly it was alright for their entire team to run after ref moaning about a non-existent offence but the moment just one of our players queried a decision the card was out.

Wow, Norwood on 23:05 - Nov 26 with 5192 viewsSuffolktractor

Wow, Norwood on 23:02 - Nov 26 by pointofblue

Seemingly it was alright for their entire team to run after ref moaning about a non-existent offence but the moment just one of our players queried a decision the card was out.

Same with Woolfie’s yellow, questions the refs decision for a split second and he is carded, their guys were in the refs face all game, other than when they were taking the p**s out of him by time wasting from the start.
Wow, Norwood on 23:05 - Nov 26 with 5174 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow, Norwood on 22:58 - Nov 26 by SitfcB

Naaa, need more of that. More players should’ve been over to the Lino.

We are to soft. Always have been.

That is just daft Sitters. No ref or lino has ever overturned a decision because they've got a load of abuse. It's just stupid and Lambert needs to tell him to cool it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wow, Norwood on 23:07 - Nov 26 with 5151 viewspointofblue

Wow, Norwood on 23:05 - Nov 26 by Suffolktractor

Same with Woolfie’s yellow, questions the refs decision for a split second and he is carded, their guys were in the refs face all game, other than when they were taking the p**s out of him by time wasting from the start.

The one which gets me is Allsopp's refusing to give the ball to Jackson for a corner - he gets a telling off but nothing more. Yellow card there and he would have picked up the pace.

They were time wasting from the EIGHTH minute.

Wow, Norwood on 23:08 - Nov 26 with 5129 viewsHullblue

Wow, Norwood on 23:05 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

That is just daft Sitters. No ref or lino has ever overturned a decision because they've got a load of abuse. It's just stupid and Lambert needs to tell him to cool it.

Agreed, especially since he misses the next game now. I’m all for being streetwise but that was the opposite - it was brainless.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Wow, Norwood on 23:09 - Nov 26 with 5102 viewshatch

Mick Mills on commentary didn’t think the ref made a wrong decision and thought the goal should have been disallowed....

....even after seeing the replay....
Wow, Norwood on 23:11 - Nov 26 with 5076 viewspointofblue

Wow, Norwood on 23:05 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

"No ref or lino has ever overturned a decision because they've got a load of abuse."

Seemed to work for Wycombe!

Wow, Norwood on 23:22 - Nov 26 with 4951 viewslongtimefan

Wow, Norwood on 23:08 - Nov 26 by Hullblue

Agreed, especially since he misses the next game now. I’m all for being streetwise but that was the opposite - it was brainless.

Very similar to the caution at Burton in first game of the season.
Wow, Norwood on 23:22 - Nov 26 with 4950 viewsBlue_Moses

He should be more concerned about missing that absolute sitter header and then picking up a yellow for dissent which i believe means he is suspended for the next game.

At the moment he's nowhere good enough to be in the starting 11
Wow, Norwood on 23:40 - Nov 26 with 4798 viewspointofblue

Wow, Norwood on 23:22 - Nov 26 by Blue_Moses

He should be more concerned about missing that absolute sitter header and then picking up a yellow for dissent which i believe means he is suspended for the next game.

At the moment he's nowhere good enough to be in the starting 11

Not sure who we have to replace him though? Keane certainly isn't pulling up trees and Jackson gets exposed as a lone striker.

Coventry will be interesting without him and not in a positive sense.

Edited as I put 'loan' instead of 'lone'
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 23:49]

Wow, Norwood on 23:44 - Nov 26 with 4748 viewsBlue_Moses

Wow, Norwood on 23:40 - Nov 26 by pointofblue

Not sure who we have to replace him though? Keane certainly isn't pulling up trees and Jackson gets exposed as a lone striker.

Coventry will be interesting without him and not in a positive sense.

Edited as I put 'loan' instead of 'lone'
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 23:49]

I agree, we need to strengthen our attacking options in January
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024