Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last 3 home games 23:52 - Nov 26 with 1224 viewslmfcblue

Started with 4.4.2 .. 4.2.3.1... 3.5.2
and we wonder why we are struggling.
Said months ago that PL is blagging this anyone with me yet??
Last 3 home games on 23:55 - Nov 26 with 1215 viewskizaitfc

Everyone moaned last week that 1 up front doesn't work?

He changes it - you kick off!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Last 3 home games on 23:56 - Nov 26 with 1212 viewsBasuco

Yes agree, 2nd with 2 games in hand is not good enough, we should really be 11 points clear at the top, not languishing 22 places from bottom.
Last 3 home games on 23:58 - Nov 26 with 1202 viewslmfcblue

Last 3 home games on 23:55 - Nov 26 by kizaitfc

I didn’t I think 4.2.3.1 is the way to go.
Last 3 home games on 00:02 - Nov 27 with 1193 viewslmfcblue

Last 3 home games on 23:56 - Nov 26 by Basuco

Yes agree, 2nd with 2 games in hand is not good enough, we should really be 11 points clear at the top, not languishing 22 places from bottom.

It’s embarrassing how sh£te this league is and PL will make a hash of it if he doesn’t get a settled side/formation.
Last 3 home games on 00:04 - Nov 27 with 1185 viewsBasuco

Last 3 home games on 00:02 - Nov 27 by lmfcblue

It’s embarrassing how sh£te this league is and PL will make a hash of it if he doesn’t get a settled side/formation.

That's what I said why are we just 22 places above bottom, terrible! Peterborough are 4 points below us and have played a game more than us, PL must do better.
Last 3 home games on 00:05 - Nov 27 with 1184 viewsblueconscience

Last 3 home games on 23:56 - Nov 26 by Basuco

At this level, yes we should. If not more than 11 points. But we are run by Evans, so will never happen,

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Last 3 home games on 00:06 - Nov 27 with 1176 viewsBasuco

Last 3 home games on 23:58 - Nov 26 by lmfcblue

I didn’t I think 4.2.3.1 is the way to go.

We need to drop the 4 - 4 - 2 and go for the Christmas tree formation.
Last 3 home games on 00:10 - Nov 27 with 1165 viewslmfcblue

Last 3 home games on 00:06 - Nov 27 by Basuco

We need to drop the 4 - 4 - 2 and go for the Christmas tree formation.

Yes especially next month
Login to get fewer ads

Last 3 home games on 00:12 - Nov 27 with 1164 viewspointofblue

Last 3 home games on 23:55 - Nov 26 by kizaitfc

We should have stuck with the 4-3-3 from Blackpool which played quite well. Possibly replace Rowe with Norwood, switching Jackson to a wider position.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Last 3 home games on 00:15 - Nov 27 with 1153 viewslmfcblue

Last 3 home games on 00:12 - Nov 27 by pointofblue

We should have stuck with the 4-3-3 from Blackpool which played quite well. Possibly replace Rowe with Norwood, switching Jackson to a wider position.

All day long but judge and Norwood in for Rowe and Edwards. Only needed a little tweak not a whole system change after we looked good against Blackpool
Last 3 home games on 07:56 - Nov 27 with 1041 viewsbraveblue

Wish we would play to a system and fine tune it. Let the others worry about us.
Last 3 home games on 08:03 - Nov 27 with 1029 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Last 3 home games on 07:56 - Nov 27 by braveblue

Wish we would play to a system and fine tune it. Let the others worry about us.

Indeed. As others have said plenty of times the fact he’s a year in and we still don’t understand what he’s trying to do is bizarre. I really don’t get the constant changes, the substitutions, the nonsense all game with the fourth official (literally all game last night from Taylor).

We didn’t create a chance in the second half last night and completely lack creativity. Judge was brought in to give us that yet he either plays him out of position or not at all. Bringing Keane on so late is ridiculous if we’re wanting somebody to change the game.

Yes we’re second and that’s great but it’s surely about time we started playing consistently well for big chunks of games.
Last 3 home games on 08:18 - Nov 27 with 1014 viewsitfcjoe

50 games in and I couldn't tell you a preferred style or formation.

It's like we just want to get into a battle with the opposition and nick the game

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Last 3 home games on 08:41 - Nov 27 with 991 viewsm14_blue

Last 3 home games on 08:18 - Nov 27 by itfcjoe

50 games in and I couldn't tell you a preferred style or formation.

It's like we just want to get into a battle with the opposition and nick the game

This is the main problem for me.

I’m not that bothered if we rotate players occasionally, although I’d probably rather we didn’t, but I never have a clue what formation we’ll be playing from one game to the next.

That can’t be a good thing.
Last 3 home games on 08:43 - Nov 27 with 987 viewsRadlett_blue

Last 3 home games on 08:03 - Nov 27 by PrideOfTheEast

Indeed. As others have said plenty of times the fact he’s a year in and we still don’t understand what he’s trying to do is bizarre. I really don’t get the constant changes, the substitutions, the nonsense all game with the fourth official (literally all game last night from Taylor).

We didn’t create a chance in the second half last night and completely lack creativity. Judge was brought in to give us that yet he either plays him out of position or not at all. Bringing Keane on so late is ridiculous if we’re wanting somebody to change the game.

Yes we’re second and that’s great but it’s surely about time we started playing consistently well for big chunks of games.

Lots of clubs love constantly being in the ear of the 4th official. I don't get this at all because rarely is he in a position to influence a decision. The only way I can see it might help is where there is persistent, unpunished fouling in the first half and the officials might discuss it at half time.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024