Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’d be clear at the top if League one had VAR. 09:25 - Nov 27 with 370 viewsGlasgowBlue

Two good goals over the line not given and now a perfectly good goal disallowed last night.

They say these things even up over a season but we don’t seem to be getting the breaks at the moment.

I suppose if we could score more goals when dominating possession, which we have really done since Tranmere, would mean we wouldn’t need to reply in the officials getting it right.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We’d be clear at the top if League one had VAR. on 09:34 - Nov 27 with 339 viewsBluefish

Pedantic alert: VAR doesn't give goal line decisions. It is also sh*t and would have ruined the games in other ways

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We’d be clear at the top if League one had VAR. on 09:41 - Nov 27 with 324 viewsGarv

Crikey. We really are desperate if we’re calling for V*R to be introduced.

I still think it’s a disgrace that we don’t have goal line technology in our league and yet the league above, which is run by the same organisation, does. I kind of get how the PL is now just a money obsessed machine which operates under its own rules, even though I feel like they play a different sport to the rest of us now, because of VAR. But I don’t see how you can have certain refereeing tools in place in the championship but not in leagues one or two.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024