Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? 09:39 - Nov 27 with 2175 viewsPinewoodblue

It wasn't the referee he was happy to award it

It wasn't the linesman he saw no reason to flag.

It wasn't the Wycombe players they were claiming a fictitious handball.

There seems to be a suggestion that communication between officials was down I suspect this is à smoke screen to cover up the fourth official sticking his nose in.

Wycombe need to be openly reprimanded by the league for cheating. The club need to demand a full explanation regarding the decion making process.

Can you imagine the uproar if Holy hadn't saved a wrongly awarded penalty?

Suppose this is what you get in the third tier.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 9:40]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:40 - Nov 27 with 2150 viewssparks

The ref did not immediately signal a goal.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:42 - Nov 27 with 2138 viewsagravenor

My assumption would be the lino realised Jackson was offside, but wasn't certain if it took a touch & so asked the ref if it came off Jackson last - to which he wrongly confirmed?
What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:43 - Nov 27 with 2123 viewsfactual_blue

We should sue somebody.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:49 - Nov 27 with 2097 viewssparks

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:42 - Nov 27 by agravenor

My assumption would be the lino realised Jackson was offside, but wasn't certain if it took a touch & so asked the ref if it came off Jackson last - to which he wrongly confirmed?

Seems far more likely than a conspiracy.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:49 - Nov 27 with 2099 viewsHerbivore

It's one of the most clearly wrong decisions I've ever seen. Just baffling. Nobody thought there was anything wrong with the goal except those two clowns officiating the game.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 10:34 - Nov 27 with 2000 viewsGuthrum

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:49 - Nov 27 by sparks

Seems far more likely than a conspiracy.

Never ascribe to malice what could better be explained by incompetence, to paraphrase Heinlein.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 11:25 - Nov 27 with 1894 viewsTractorCam

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:43 - Nov 27 by factual_blue

We should sue somebody.

Clegg.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:20 - Nov 27 with 1762 viewsurbanblue

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:49 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

It's one of the most clearly wrong decisions I've ever seen. Just baffling. Nobody thought there was anything wrong with the goal except those two clowns officiating the game.

.... and Mick Mills!
Login to get fewer ads

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:22 - Nov 27 with 1752 viewsHerbivore

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:20 - Nov 27 by urbanblue

.... and Mick Mills!

No idea what he was thinking if he thought they were right to disallow the goal.

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:23 - Nov 27 with 1743 viewsjeera

Dunno, but loving the new word.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:27 - Nov 27 with 1724 viewscrossyitfc

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 09:49 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

and the Wycombe players of course. Cheats
What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:29 - Nov 27 with 1700 viewslowhouseblue

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:23 - Nov 27 by jeera

Dunno, but loving the new word.

ohhh, call my bluff. it's pronounced or-ump-ted and it's a word of 17th century irish origin which means to have kicked something really hard.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:35 - Nov 27 with 1648 viewsjeera

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:29 - Nov 27 by lowhouseblue

ohhh, call my bluff. it's pronounced or-ump-ted and it's a word of 17th century irish origin which means to have kicked something really hard.

I'm gullible enough to go with that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:39 - Nov 27 with 1625 viewsHerbivore

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 13:27 - Nov 27 by crossyitfc

and the Wycombe players of course. Cheats

I don't think the Wycombe players genuinely thought there was anything wrong with the goal either, they were just trying it on.

What 0rompted the goal being disallowed? on 14:57 - Nov 27 with 1503 viewsflimflam

The linesman did not run back to the half way line which is usual when they have no issue with the goal. He stayed where he was which indicates there may be an issue with the goal.

So the lineman is the one who disallowed the goal on a wrong call for offside.

Although the referee should have spotted the own goal and overruled.

Both fecked up.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024