Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So any US trade deal then 10:27 - Nov 27 with 2962 viewsSteve_M

Corbyn claiming he has leaked documents which detail how thew UK intends to accept US demands.

And as a genuine trade expert writes:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So any US trade deal then on 10:32 - Nov 27 with 1594 viewsHerbivore

This should be the end of Johnson and the Tories, not only have they lied but they are heading towards destroying the NHS. It won't make a jot of difference though, sadly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So any US trade deal then on 10:36 - Nov 27 with 1585 viewsgiant_stow

Hope this helps turn things around.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So any US trade deal then on 10:37 - Nov 27 with 1584 viewsSomethingBlue

So any US trade deal then on 10:32 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

This should be the end of Johnson and the Tories, not only have they lied but they are heading towards destroying the NHS. It won't make a jot of difference though, sadly.

The problem is that if it comes from Corbyn's mouth then many, many people will just edit it out. And I get that ... but what an appalling state to be in.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So any US trade deal then on 10:38 - Nov 27 with 1575 viewschicoazul

Anyone who doesn't think the NHS would be "on the table" in trade talks with anyone, anywhere, but especially the USA, is insane.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So any US trade deal then on 10:42 - Nov 27 with 1559 viewsJakeITFC

Should be a national scandal but presumably won’t be because the IRA and Marxism or whatever.
So any US trade deal then on 10:43 - Nov 27 with 1553 viewsGuthrum

So any US trade deal then on 10:38 - Nov 27 by chicoazul

Anyone who doesn't think the NHS would be "on the table" in trade talks with anyone, anywhere, but especially the USA, is insane.

Indeed, how many other saleable assets do we have?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So any US trade deal then on 10:45 - Nov 27 with 1544 viewsStokieBlue

Rubbish from the Tories once again. Going to assume the documents are genuine in which case Boris has rather a lot of explaining to do.

Again.

SB
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 10:46]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So any US trade deal then on 10:46 - Nov 27 with 1534 viewsfactual_blue

Can't see matt hanCOCK turning up on my doorstep any time soon then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

So any US trade deal then on 10:51 - Nov 27 with 1510 viewsflimflam

So any US trade deal then on 10:45 - Nov 27 by StokieBlue

Rubbish from the Tories once again. Going to assume the documents are genuine in which case Boris has rather a lot of explaining to do.

Again.

SB

Has anyone actually seen or read the contents yet before having a meltdown?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

So any US trade deal then on 10:52 - Nov 27 with 1509 viewsJakeITFC

The problem with this argument is that the public, in voting for brexit, weren’t knowingly voting for a trade deal with the USA in which our health service would be a very lucrative pawn. A huge chain of shiitheads dominoes were set off with that core unknowingly.

These documents (if as stated) go some way to showing that this was a planned part of the game - it’s just not on and as such this should be very public knowledge.
So any US trade deal then on 10:57 - Nov 27 with 1489 viewsGuthrum

So any US trade deal then on 10:51 - Nov 27 by flimflam

The fact that a government which categorically denies the NHS will be on the table in any trade deal has been actively negotiating with that as a bargaining chip is bad enough, whatever the substance of any agreements.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So any US trade deal then on 10:57 - Nov 27 with 1483 viewsStokieBlue

So any US trade deal then on 10:51 - Nov 27 by flimflam

Nobody is having a meltdown. I've said if it's genuine and describes what has been written then he has some explaining to do.

You don't agree that is the case?

SB

So any US trade deal then on 10:59 - Nov 27 with 1458 viewschicoazul

So any US trade deal then on 10:43 - Nov 27 by Guthrum

Indeed, how many other saleable assets do we have?

Exactly. And yet people still think it magically wont happen.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

So any US trade deal then on 10:59 - Nov 27 with 1461 viewsDanTheMan

Again.

SB

But we all know it won't matter, because lies don't actually make a difference any more.

He could be filmed mugging someone at knife point and it wouldn't make a difference.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So any US trade deal then on 11:01 - Nov 27 with 1445 viewschicoazul

So any US trade deal then on 10:52 - Nov 27 by JakeITFC

The problem with this argument is that the public, in voting for brexit, weren’t knowingly voting for a trade deal with the USA in which our health service would be a very lucrative pawn. A huge chain of shiitheads dominoes were set off with that core unknowingly.

These documents (if as stated) go some way to showing that this was a planned part of the game - it’s just not on and as such this should be very public knowledge.

It should be you're right. But it is very very obvious to anyone with half a brain that the NHS, as Guthrum says one of our very few remaining assets, would of course be on the table post-Brexit. People just didnt think it through.

So any US trade deal then on 11:02 - Nov 27 with 1430 viewsStokieBlue

So any US trade deal then on 10:59 - Nov 27 by DanTheMan

But we all know it won't matter, because lies don't actually make a difference any more.

He could be filmed mugging someone at knife point and it wouldn't make a difference.

Unfortunately this seems to be the case for most sides on most subjects.

Depressing isn't it.

SB
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 11:03]

So any US trade deal then on 11:07 - Nov 27 with 1390 viewsflimflam

So any US trade deal then on 10:57 - Nov 27 by StokieBlue

Nobody is having a meltdown. I've said if it's genuine and describes what has been written then he has some explaining to do.

You don't agree that is the case?

SB

Which I totally agree with.

No doubt the entire document will be pulled apart in the next 24 hours by all sides so will wait and see how it all falls but sounds like a massive own goal if what is being claimed is in fact true.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

So any US trade deal then on 11:07 - Nov 27 with 1390 viewsIpswichKnight

The documents are online now

https://order-order.com/2019/11/27/excl-read-full-corbyns-unredacted-trade-docum
So any US trade deal then on 11:09 - Nov 27 with 1377 viewshomer_123

Again.

SB

And yet it'll be deflected and people will be moved onto something else.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So any US trade deal then on 11:10 - Nov 27 with 1374 viewshomer_123

So any US trade deal then on 10:32 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

No offence Herbs but the end of the Tories should have come a long time ago. The fact of the matter is - they'll end up with a sodding majority.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So any US trade deal then on 11:10 - Nov 27 with 1369 viewsBloomBlue

I don't have a problem with it, if we can get the same quality of drugs cheaper from the US which saves the NHS money I'm all for it.

We're stuck in a non radical world, Germans, Dutch people seem very very happy with their health service which is very much private/public. I've always felt we should look at all options.
So any US trade deal then on 11:12 - Nov 27 with 1356 viewsDanTheMan

So any US trade deal then on 11:02 - Nov 27 by StokieBlue

Unfortunately this seems to be the case for most sides on most subjects.

Depressing isn't it.

SB
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 11:03]

I'm not sure that's entirely true. Sure, some people will do the same for Corbyn but you only need to look at the front pages of the newspaper to see he certainly gets a fair share of criticism. I'd say the same also goes for Swinson.

Maybe that's my own bias though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So any US trade deal then on 11:15 - Nov 27 with 1338 viewslowhouseblue

reallysorry to link to guido, but it does look as if the documents don't say what corbyn alleges. ignore the source and read the content.

https://order-order.com/2019/11/27/corbyns-redacted-negotiation-documents-dont-m

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

So any US trade deal then on 11:15 - Nov 27 with 1332 viewsfooters

So any US trade deal then on 11:10 - Nov 27 by BloomBlue

I don't have a problem with it, if we can get the same quality of drugs cheaper from the US which saves the NHS money I'm all for it.

We're stuck in a non radical world, Germans, Dutch people seem very very happy with their health service which is very much private/public. I've always felt we should look at all options.

Looking at all the options is certainly wise, but choosing, by far, the most expensive of them would be madness. You only have to look at how big pharma operates in the States to see what would happen here too.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So any US trade deal then on 11:15 - Nov 27 with 1335 viewsSteve_M

Labour may have overplayed the NHS aspects of this but there are other areas of concern:

That Johnson is keen on maximum divergence from the EU points in the same direction: deregulation and lower food and safety standards.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024