Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night 11:44 - Nov 27 with 684 viewsDyland

Saw quite a bit of criticism post match. I thought we were really unlucky, and if Norwood's radar was working would have won comfortably. The only complaint with Lambert would be how late the subs were, but what do I know.

Donacien had another good game. His last contribution highlighted his limitations but I'm pleased he's generally doing quite well. Huws totally off the pace, no? Can't just be me seeing that. Looks a completely different player to the one in the first half against MK.

Superb save from Holy, the rotation hasn't hurt him. Possibly a very good character?

The less said about the ref the better, but at least awful ref decisions create a cracking atmosphere.

Doncaster were good. Rotherham were effective. Blackpool were half decent. Wycombe are cheaty and crap, and if that's a top of the table clash it backs up what others have posted about the dire quality of div 3. Please can we get out and build again.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Last night on 11:50 - Nov 27 with 650 viewsSteve_M

Yes, broadly agree. It just sits with slight doubts about how we approach home matches in general.

Agree on Donacien, more exposed as a wing back than a full back but he deserves a bit of a break for his positive attitude.

And on Holy. At the end of the Gillingham match, he spent ages signing autographs and posing for photos with their fans before coming over to us. Definitely a good character.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Last night on 11:56 - Nov 27 with 617 viewsHerbivore

I love Holy. It was a great penalty save and he just generally seems like a total legend.

I'm not a fan of three at the back and I don't think it really worked last night and we changed it too late as well. That said with an impartial ref and a firing Norwood we'd have won pretty comfortably.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Last night on 12:44 - Nov 27 with 535 viewsDyland

Last night on 11:50 - Nov 27 by Steve_M

Yes, broadly agree. It just sits with slight doubts about how we approach home matches in general.

Agree on Donacien, more exposed as a wing back than a full back but he deserves a bit of a break for his positive attitude.

And on Holy. At the end of the Gillingham match, he spent ages signing autographs and posing for photos with their fans before coming over to us. Definitely a good character.

Oh fook it, I can't help it. The more said about the reffing the better :) Have never seen it quite so bad. He actually looked genuinely biased.

As for Wycombe, what a load of crap. I'll be surprised if we aren't above them at the end of the season. Bring on the return match.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024