Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge 13:17 - Nov 27 with 3973 viewsReuser_is_God

Odd that he's only played 5 minutes in the last 2 home games?

Scored a last minute winner the previous game, his confidence would've been sky high from that. Surely he should've had more game time in the last 2 games? Especially given how tight each game was.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

It's all about squad rotation.... on 13:40 - Nov 27 with 3913 viewsBloots

.....it's the way forward.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

It's all about squad rotation.... on 13:43 - Nov 27 with 3906 viewsReuser_is_God

It's all about squad rotation.... on 13:40 - Nov 27 by Bloots

.....it's the way forward.

In fairness last nights starting 11 was probably our strongest barring Downes & KVY who were injured.

But yes, that's getting on my ruddy chuffer now too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Alan Judge on 13:45 - Nov 27 with 3891 viewsWD19

If he (or Dozzell) is sold in January it will be ME fault for 'scuppering our promotion bid' or 'taking PL away at the knees'. Def info.
Alan Judge on 13:47 - Nov 27 with 3887 viewsclive_baker

I thought he could've been the difference last night. That little bit of quality in the final 1/3 against a tiring defence. Frustrating to see Rowe and Edwards get the nod ahead tbh.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Alan Judge on 13:49 - Nov 27 with 3873 viewsSomethingBlue

Alan Judge on 13:47 - Nov 27 by clive_baker

I thought he could've been the difference last night. That little bit of quality in the final 1/3 against a tiring defence. Frustrating to see Rowe and Edwards get the nod ahead tbh.

Yep, it needed that bit of subtlety. Edwards is very hot & cold and, I have to be honest, I am yet to see what's so impressive about Rowe.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Alan Judge on 13:52 - Nov 27 with 3855 viewscrossyitfc

Totally agree. Sub decision/timing was woeful
Alan Judge on 13:55 - Nov 27 with 3831 viewsVaughan8

Squad rotation "innit". We need everyone fit...…..

That's not the only strange decision.
Alan Judge on 14:15 - Nov 27 with 3781 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sure Judge could have turned an unconvincing 0-0 into a convincing 0-0.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Lots of poor criticism of Lambert of late, BUT his decision to bring Edwards... on 14:45 - Nov 27 with 3738 viewsunstableblue

...in over Judge was incorrect. And should be challenged

Donacien was getting forward, and could have linked to a tucked in Judge, perhaps being fed by the wider (other side) Rowe, and providing options for Keane.

I do think that in some ways Lambert's rotation has been positive (not everywhere), with downes, KVY, norwood injuries having been relatively easily covered with fit players.

And Dozzell, Huws, Keane being brought back to full fitness.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Lots of poor criticism of Lambert of late, BUT his decision to bring Edwards... on 14:48 - Nov 27 with 3726 viewsBigManBlue

Lots of poor criticism of Lambert of late, BUT his decision to bring Edwards... on 14:45 - Nov 27 by unstableblue

...in over Judge was incorrect. And should be challenged

Donacien was getting forward, and could have linked to a tucked in Judge, perhaps being fed by the wider (other side) Rowe, and providing options for Keane.

I do think that in some ways Lambert's rotation has been positive (not everywhere), with downes, KVY, norwood injuries having been relatively easily covered with fit players.

And Dozzell, Huws, Keane being brought back to full fitness.

Just to be awkward, you could say that we've steadfastly refused to play our strongest XI when fit and three of our best players have ended up injured anyway...

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Alan Judge on 14:49 - Nov 27 with 3719 viewsitfcjoe

The whole thing is odd, look forward to our B team having 2 games in 4 days and our A team having another long break until the play again

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lots of poor criticism of Lambert of late, BUT his decision to bring Edwards... on 14:55 - Nov 27 with 3680 viewsunstableblue

Lots of poor criticism of Lambert of late, BUT his decision to bring Edwards... on 14:48 - Nov 27 by BigManBlue

Just to be awkward, you could say that we've steadfastly refused to play our strongest XI when fit and three of our best players have ended up injured anyway...

Norwood's injury is something he arrived at the club with, as I understand it.

Downes has a cold!

And KVY got his injury when having a run in a team.

NEXT!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Alan Judge on 15:06 - Nov 27 with 3656 viewsITFC_Forever

Alan Judge on 14:49 - Nov 27 by itfcjoe

The whole thing is odd, look forward to our B team having 2 games in 4 days and our A team having another long break until the play again

Norwood is now going to have another two and a half weeks off.

Most of the rest of the first team will get another week and a half off.

Surely we need to play a pretty strong line-up at Cov in the cup?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Alan Judge on 15:45 - Nov 27 with 3595 viewshadleighboyblue

Agreed .

How PL can think Edwards or Rowe are better options than Judge is beyond me
Alan Judge on 16:16 - Nov 27 with 3551 viewsbadadski

He wouldn't have been physical enough. It was noticeable that Lambert opted for height hence swapping Holy in for Norris and Huws in who is actually quite tall also.
I guess that's the thing with squad rotation..... on 16:38 - Nov 27 with 3528 viewsBloots

It's all about squad rotation.... on 13:43 - Nov 27 by Reuser_is_God

In fairness last nights starting 11 was probably our strongest barring Downes & KVY who were injured.

But yes, that's getting on my ruddy chuffer now too.

....every now and then you are going to stumble upon the best 11.

Only to change it again the next week.

Our best 11 is like bleedin Halley's Comet.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Alan Judge on 16:53 - Nov 27 with 3494 viewslmfcblue

Yep totally agree talk about kill any momentum/confidence he’d of had from that goal.
Alan Judge on 02:44 - Nov 30 with 3238 viewsBlueBadger

Alan Judge on 15:45 - Nov 27 by hadleighboyblue

Agreed .

How PL can think Edwards or Rowe are better options than Judge is beyond me

I've had a few days. Is the answer 'because rubbish as they are, they've done more than Judge this season'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alan Judge on 08:02 - Nov 30 with 3152 viewsDubtractor

Alan Judge on 13:49 - Nov 27 by SomethingBlue

Yep, it needed that bit of subtlety. Edwards is very hot & cold and, I have to be honest, I am yet to see what's so impressive about Rowe.

I'm with you on Rowe. He's tidy enough, but what does he actually do?

I think that if we intend to use wingers in our formation then we definitely need better than we have currently. Such a shame that Lankester got crocked.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I guess that's the thing with squad rotation..... on 09:33 - Nov 30 with 3083 viewsKeaneish

I guess that's the thing with squad rotation..... on 16:38 - Nov 27 by Bloots

....every now and then you are going to stumble upon the best 11.

Only to change it again the next week.

Our best 11 is like bleedin Halley's Comet.

6 formations and 33 players later and I still don’t think we’ve stumbled across it.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lots of poor criticism of Lambert of late, BUT his decision to bring Edwards... on 12:23 - Dec 1 with 2821 viewsitfctim

Lots of poor criticism of Lambert of late, BUT his decision to bring Edwards... on 14:55 - Nov 27 by unstableblue

Norwood's injury is something he arrived at the club with, as I understand it.

Downes has a cold!

And KVY got his injury when having a run in a team.

NEXT!

Which he played virtually every game for Tranmere last season with, scoring shed loads of goals......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024