Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings bat signal 18:33 - Nov 27 with 3695 viewsZedRodgers

https://dominiccummings.com/

Holy hoodwink Batman, I think he’s trying to deliberately mislead people (again)

No, not at the moment

Cummings bat signal on 18:36 - Nov 27 with 2210 viewsBlueAsTory

Summary: Tell your family and friends face-to-face: if Boris doesn’t get a majority, then Corbyn and Sturgeon will control the government, their official policy is to give the vote to millions of foreign citizens to cheat their second referendum, we’ll all get screwed on taxes, Parliament will drag the whole country into crisis, and immigration will return to being a central issue in politics instead of being marginalised by Brexit…

Nothing to see here, just stating the facts.
Cummings bat signal on 18:43 - Nov 27 with 2193 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings bat signal on 18:36 - Nov 27 by BlueAsTory

Summary: Tell your family and friends face-to-face: if Boris doesn’t get a majority, then Corbyn and Sturgeon will control the government, their official policy is to give the vote to millions of foreign citizens to cheat their second referendum, we’ll all get screwed on taxes, Parliament will drag the whole country into crisis, and immigration will return to being a central issue in politics instead of being marginalised by Brexit…

Yeah, the only foreigners who should be able to influence the running of the UK pay in roubles, right?
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 18:44]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cummings bat signal on 18:47 - Nov 27 with 2170 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fcuk me! Are we going to get Turbo zed the closer we get to December 12th?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cummings bat signal on 18:50 - Nov 27 with 2158 viewslowhouseblue

mislead people? is he making up stuff about selling the nhs to the americans then?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Cummings bat signal on 18:53 - Nov 27 with 2142 viewsZedRodgers

Cummings bat signal on 18:47 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

Thank you for your contribution to this thread

No, not at the moment

Cummings bat signal on 18:56 - Nov 27 with 2125 viewsvapour_trail

Cummings bat signal on 18:50 - Nov 27 by lowhouseblue

mislead people? is he making up stuff about selling the nhs to the americans then?

Fck me. Even for you this is pretty breathtaking.

You don’t think that access to the NHS will be an area of focus in the likely event of a uk us trade negotiation process, with a level of access being subsequently handed over?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Cummings bat signal on 18:57 - Nov 27 with 2118 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cummings bat signal on 18:53 - Nov 27 by ZedRodgers

Thank you for your contribution to this thread

No probs. Anyhooo, back to the important stuff. Where are we all meeting for your leaving party on the 12th of next month?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cummings bat signal on 19:00 - Nov 27 with 2108 viewsvapour_trail

Cummings bat signal on 18:57 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

No probs. Anyhooo, back to the important stuff. Where are we all meeting for your leaving party on the 12th of next month?

If we could achieve some efficiencies here given the impending sh1tstorm you lot are visiting upon us, and double it up with your own leaving party, I think we’d realise optimum twtd engagement levels.

I’m in.

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings bat signal on 19:00 - Nov 27 with 2107 viewslowhouseblue

Cummings bat signal on 18:56 - Nov 27 by vapour_trail

Fck me. Even for you this is pretty breathtaking.

You don’t think that access to the NHS will be an area of focus in the likely event of a uk us trade negotiation process, with a level of access being subsequently handed over?

there will be many areas for negotiation. but i don't believe any uk government would agree to higher drug prices or 'sell' the nhs. suggesting that the documents released today show that is intentionally misleading. desperate stuff.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Cummings bat signal on 19:02 - Nov 27 with 2089 viewsvapour_trail

Cummings bat signal on 19:00 - Nov 27 by lowhouseblue

there will be many areas for negotiation. but i don't believe any uk government would agree to higher drug prices or 'sell' the nhs. suggesting that the documents released today show that is intentionally misleading. desperate stuff.

To be fair, you’ve actually given an answer to a question for a change.

It’s the party line, but an answer all the same.

Cummings bat signal on 19:05 - Nov 27 with 2076 viewsSwansea_Blue

What is the actual truth on this policy? Are they proposing to give people who reside here, work here, are bringing up families here, pay taxes here, etc., the right to vote, irrespective of where they were born?

If so, I don't see the issue with that as they contribute as much, if not more in some cases, than many Brits.

But I realise it's contentious. There is a valid argument that British citizens should be the ones who can vote on the future of Britain's relationship with the EU.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cummings bat signal on 19:09 - Nov 27 with 2059 viewsSteve_M

Oddly, he forgets to mention why May's Brexit deal didn't get enough votes. And that Johnson's got past its first reading in the Commons. How strange that Brexit is "in peril " after all that.

Nice little dogwhistle in there too with the mention of Goldman Sachs too.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 19:35]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cummings bat signal on 19:14 - Nov 27 with 2033 viewsitfcjoe

Nice of Laura Kuenssberg to tweet it to her million plus followers

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cummings bat signal on 19:15 - Nov 27 with 2020 viewsjaykay

Cummings bat signal on 18:36 - Nov 27 by BlueAsTory

still waiting for your first ipswich town post.
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness"--Mark Twain

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Cummings bat signal on 19:15 - Nov 27 with 2026 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings bat signal on 19:00 - Nov 27 by lowhouseblue

So, the NHS is up for sale by BlueBadger 27 Nov 2019 12:36
They won't be stupid enough to do an overt privatisation. What they *will* do if have 'NHS' on letterheads and buildings for 'brand recognition' but wholesale services will be run by profiteers reaping profits from an unregulated 'internal market' funding by NI contributions on an even larger scale than we have now. A US trade deal will see something like CCGs being pressured or even obliged to add extra weighting to US companies when considering bidders A lot of services will become narrower in their focus, most likely with staffing cuts and anything remotely complicated, will be passed over to an ever-smaller sector which is truly publicly run. It's be wonderful for those with 'single issue' conditions but terrible for the those(who tend to be the non-profitable majority or people like Your Poor Old Mum Who Does Very Well Considering with a combination of acute and chronic conditions.

I quite agree about structural changes. The current system is overly red-tapey. Not helped by the internal market which forces tendering of services and costs upwards of £4billion a year. for context the much-reviled 'health tourists' bill is 8 times smaller than that, at top estimate.

Blair and Brown may have tinkered around the edges, but what we're talking about here is wholesale(in every sense of the word) deregulation and selling off which will be of benefit very few, certainly not patients, staff or taxpayers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Cummings bat signal on 19:17 - Nov 27 with 2015 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings bat signal on 19:02 - Nov 27 by vapour_trail

To be fair, you’ve actually given an answer to a question for a change.

It’s the party line, but an answer all the same.

I know Lowers is no fan of the Dear Leader, but it baffles me why he's so desperate to fall in with all this bullsh1t.

Cummings bat signal on 19:20 - Nov 27 with 2003 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cummings bat signal on 19:09 - Nov 27 by Steve_M

Oddly, he forgets to mention why May's Brexit deal didn't get enough votes. And that Johnson's got past its first reading in the Commons. How strange that Brexit is "in peril " after all that.

Nice little dogwhistle in there too with the mention of Goldman Sachs too.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 19:35]

All about internal party politics wasn't it. With significant Russian resources injected into Johnson's campaign to oust May, not that I want to go all tin foil hat on this.

Cummings bat signal on 19:24 - Nov 27 with 1985 viewslowhouseblue

Cummings bat signal on 19:17 - Nov 27 by BlueBadger

I know Lowers is no fan of the Dear Leader, but it baffles me why he's so desperate to fall in with all this bullsh1t.

there's lots of things that are awful about the tories so there's no need to make stuff up.

my position is that a corbyn government would be as bad or worse (in different ways) than a tory government. i don't want either. i am frustrated beyond belief that there isn't a credible alternative to this dreadful tory government. but opposing the tories won't force me into supporting something worse. so i have no party line to push - which i have to say is actually fun. i can call out nonsense where i see it.

i will spoil my ballot, either creatively or by voting lib dem.

Cummings bat signal on 19:26 - Nov 27 with 1982 viewsLankHenners

Cummings bat signal on 19:14 - Nov 27 by itfcjoe

Totally uncritically as well. Don't know if her judgment's been clouded by wanting to keep her access to the top but at this stage that's a very generous assessment.

The BBC's handling of covering this election has been a shambles.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Cummings bat signal on 19:31 - Nov 27 with 1950 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Cummings bat signal on 19:14 - Nov 27 by itfcjoe

Zed is Laura Keunssburg .... 😲

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Cummings bat signal on 19:33 - Nov 27 with 1936 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Cummings bat signal on 18:57 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Cummings bat signal on 19:37 - Nov 27 with 1927 viewsGuthrum

It begs the question: "Why do we need Brexit to make those things happen?" and the further question: "If you are primarily interested in domestic social policy, why introduce a massive distraction like Brexit?". The word "hogwash" springs to mind.

Altho I do agree with Cummings in thinking it will be a Hung Parliament.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Cummings bat signal on 19:39 - Nov 27 with 1909 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cummings bat signal on 19:26 - Nov 27 by LankHenners

Totally uncritically as well. Don't know if her judgment's been clouded by wanting to keep her access to the top but at this stage that's a very generous assessment.

The BBC's handling of covering this election has been a shambles.

I think it's a bit more than wanting to retain access. The way she looks at him is very worrying (for her).

Cummings bat signal on 19:41 - Nov 27 with 1898 viewseireblue

Cummings bat signal on 18:47 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

I believe turbos are of the past, it is Ludicrous mode nowadays.

I am sure there used to be a poster on here that talked fondly of the Tories, and was very happy to keep us all informed on what Guido was up to.

Maybe he too voted for a party that ended up being totally awful, but he never saw through it at the time.

Yes, ludicrous is definitely the word that springs to mind.
Cummings bat signal on 19:43 - Nov 27 with 1886 viewsLankHenners

Cummings bat signal on 19:39 - Nov 27 by Swansea_Blue

I think it's a bit more than wanting to retain access. The way she looks at him is very worrying (for her).

Yes, as I said a 'generous assessment'. She's nothing more than a messenger for Boris at this point.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024