Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we still in banter era? 13:38 - Nov 28 with 899 viewsGarv

Haven't had a right back for 10 years. Buy one, looks quality, plays nine games, and now hes out for 3-4 months.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Are we still in banter era? on 13:41 - Nov 28 with 886 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The Banter Era will never end at Ipswich.

Which seems like a good time to bump this thread again. One of the greatest this forum has ever seen.

BANTER ERA NOV 2007 - APRIL 2023 by chicoazul 13 Feb 2019 9:55
What's your personal highlight of the Banter Era?
For me, the way Delaney told Jewell he was off to live in New York and needed to be let go, and then turned up at Palace a month or so later and enjoyed a promotion and a long career in the top flight.
I also like very much the fact Jewell signed Ingimarsson (sp) simply because they were at the same resort on holiday at the same time and Ingi did of course turn out to be an absolute knacker of a player.
Also the gangsters arriving at Playford Rd looking for Chopra.
What are yours?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Are we still in banter era? on 13:52 - Nov 28 with 837 viewsRobTheMonk

Are we still in banter era? on 13:41 - Nov 28 by TRUE_BLUE123

Which seems like a good time to bump this thread again. One of the greatest this forum has ever seen.

For me, the way Delaney told Jewell he was off to live in New York and needed to be let go, and then turned up at Palace a month or so later and enjoyed a promotion and a long career in the top flight.
I also like very much the fact Jewell signed Ingimarsson (sp) simply because they were at the same resort on holiday at the same time and Ingi did of course turn out to be an absolute knacker of a player.
What are yours?

Genuine laugh out loud comments in that thread.
Are we still in banter era? on 14:47 - Nov 28 with 750 viewsIllinoisblue

Are we still in banter era? on 13:41 - Nov 28 by TRUE_BLUE123

What are yours?

That thread is GOLD. And should be locked in the TWTD vaults forever.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024