Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? 18:00 - Nov 28 with 9312 viewsPippin1970

We have to choose through a catalogue. Load of them are rubbish apart from the beer packs.
Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 18:12 - Nov 28 with 5192 viewsWeekender

When working for small firms I’ve always had good bonuses at Christmas. I’m fortunate - £1500 last year.

Was at a corporation for a few years and got nowt there.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 18:20 - Nov 28 with 5172 viewsfactual_blue

Whilst we never got Christmas bonuses in the Civil Service, our exemption from Income Tax compensated for that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 18:22 - Nov 28 with 5166 viewslowhouseblue

nothing! very good christmas dinner though.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 18:27 - Nov 28 with 5148 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

3 pieces of coal and a pat on the head....blessed!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 18:29 - Nov 28 with 5142 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nope. I did once get a miniature port and Stilton pack when I worked for an SME. The Stilton had turned liquid though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 18:43 - Nov 28 with 5107 viewshampstead_blue

Nothing but tbh, I get loads during the year by means of thrashing supercars and the like around for a charity.
That will do for me.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:23 - Nov 28 with 5001 viewsvapour_trail

Nope, and you pay your own way for the Christmas do as well. Charity though, so wouldn’t be appropriate to piss donors money up a wall really.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:29 - Nov 28 with 4987 viewsDubtractor

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:23 - Nov 28 by vapour_trail

Nope, and you pay your own way for the Christmas do as well. Charity though, so wouldn’t be appropriate to piss donors money up a wall really.

Same here, though public sector rather than charity.

As a manager I even get the privilege to contribute to the drinks fund for the team, so as far from getting a free Christmas do as possible!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:44 - Nov 28 with 4947 viewsvapour_trail

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:29 - Nov 28 by Dubtractor

As a manager I even get the privilege to contribute to the drinks fund for the team, so as far from getting a free Christmas do as possible!

Ha, same here. I was invited to pay double.

We must be like so senior, dubbers.

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:50 - Nov 28 with 4927 viewsDubtractor

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:44 - Nov 28 by vapour_trail

Imagine how messed up things have got when we're the ones people look to for guidance and responsibility?

Madness.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:52 - Nov 28 with 4921 viewsvapour_trail

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:50 - Nov 28 by Dubtractor

Imagine how messed up things have got when we're the ones people look to for guidance and responsibility?

Madness.

This is exactly why the country is in such a state. It’s our fault.

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:56 - Nov 28 with 4897 viewsjas0999

Nothing.
Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:56 - Nov 28 with 4893 viewsOxford_Blue

Yes about £3,000
Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:57 - Nov 28 with 4892 viewsJ2BLUE

Never had a Christmas bonus. One company did contribute £25 for a Christmas meal no one wanted to go on. Luckily it was for meals in teams for each store so the manager submitted a receipt for a meal she went on with friends and just gave us the £25 each...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:12 - Nov 28 with 4855 viewsSuperblue95

We get a Selection Box.

Not as exciting as the Egg we get at Easter though

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:13 - Nov 28 with 4852 viewsSuperblue95

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:16 - Nov 28 with 4844 viewsWD19

No. Multiple Christmas dinners and very flexible working though.
Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:17 - Nov 28 with 4841 viewsFenoit

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:57 - Nov 28 by J2BLUE

Never had a Christmas bonus. One company did contribute £25 for a Christmas meal no one wanted to go on. Luckily it was for meals in teams for each store so the manager submitted a receipt for a meal she went on with friends and just gave us the £25 each...

Awww that's really kind of her... in a way.

How are you getting on with your new "self-employed" venture? No regrets? I've read what you have shared with the forum and envy your approach and commitment to happiness!
Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:17 - Nov 28 with 4836 viewsWD19

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:44 - Nov 28 by vapour_trail

You are the mystical ‘top 5%’. Def info.
Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:23 - Nov 28 with 4808 viewsWarkystache

F*ck me, do I? Each manager gets £10k cash, the company pays for our staff Xmas dinner and the champagne at an exclusive restaurant, they pour a whole pound of charlie on the cisterns of each toilet and provide fifty pound notes to snort it up with, then, following the cheese board on our 16 course Michelin-starred dinner, we get a brochure where we choose which high-class prostitute we fancy to provide the entertainment.

And for those who can't get wood, Pam Ayres does a personal recital of her best poetry and then The Moody Blues play a selection of their hits while Mike Bushell and Natasha Kerplunksky do a graceful American smooth. Then it's mugs of Ovaltine.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:25 - Nov 28 with 4794 viewsvapour_trail

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:23 - Nov 28 by Warkystache

F*ck me, do I? Each manager gets £10k cash, the company pays for our staff Xmas dinner and the champagne at an exclusive restaurant, they pour a whole pound of charlie on the cisterns of each toilet and provide fifty pound notes to snort it up with, then, following the cheese board on our 16 course Michelin-starred dinner, we get a brochure where we choose which high-class prostitute we fancy to provide the entertainment.

And for those who can't get wood, Pam Ayres does a personal recital of her best poetry and then The Moody Blues play a selection of their hits while Mike Bushell and Natasha Kerplunksky do a graceful American smooth. Then it's mugs of Ovaltine.

Can you expand on the contents of this cheese board please.

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:30 - Nov 28 with 4769 viewsWarkystache

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:25 - Nov 28 by vapour_trail

Can you expand on the contents of this cheese board please.

It's Keen's Cheddar, Brie de Meaux, two mini babybels and a dairylea triangle with a few jacobs and a bunch of red grapes from Morrisons.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:37 - Nov 28 with 4740 viewsronnyd

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:30 - Nov 28 by Warkystache

It's Keen's Cheddar, Brie de Meaux, two mini babybels and a dairylea triangle with a few jacobs and a bunch of red grapes from Morrisons.

No expense spared there then.
Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 4686 viewsvapour_trail

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:30 - Nov 28 by Warkystache

The prossies must be salivating in envy.

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 21:52 - Nov 28 with 4645 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Do you get a Christmas gift or bonus at work? on 20:29 - Nov 28 by Dubtractor

Snap - I'm a manager in the public sector too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024