Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought that this was a ITFC forum? 04:58 - Nov 29 with 11144 viewsharlingblue

Forget your politics? move on to another site. Get back to ITFC?
I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 05:15 - Nov 29 with 6421 viewsjeera

All these years Harlers, and you've still not found the football only tab.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 06:41 - Nov 29 with 6384 viewsTractorWood

Which politician would make the most impact at ITFC in the starting line up?

I'd go with Daniel Kawczynski as a target man upfront.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 06:54 - Nov 29 with 6365 viewsBlueBadger

Good of you to increase to the football talk by starting yet another thread not about football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 07:40 - Nov 29 with 6332 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 07:44 - Nov 29 with 6326 viewsSuperblue95

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 05:15 - Nov 29 by jeera

Exactly this.

And I say that as somebody with zero interest in politics. Nice to have a variation on this site rather than 26 different threads on “Who should start at the weekend?” or “why is Kenlock so crap” etc.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 07:47 - Nov 29 with 6304 viewsBackToRussia

Have you tried the comments section, or maybe a Facebook group? More your level.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 08:57 - Nov 29 with 6252 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Well said, it was a much more friendlier site before all the frustrated local councillors decided to join the woke call out culture.

Looks like this site will go into melt down after 12th December.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 09:00 - Nov 29 with 6242 viewsGeoffSentence

And the number of posts by the football and general tabs give a bit of a clue about the number of football vs general posts.

Footy - 53K
General - 22K

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 09:04 - Nov 29 with 6223 viewsBackToRussia

Reckon Paul Lambert is a Corbynite.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 09:19 - Nov 29 with 6189 viewsStokieBlue

Surely you're able to decide what you wish to read for yourself without needing Big Brother to censor the forum for you?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 09:50 - Nov 29 with 6153 viewsSamWhiteUK

It's the posters of the political threads that don't seem to understand the football only tab
I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 09:51 - Nov 29 with 6147 viewsfactual_blue

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 07:44 - Nov 29 by Superblue95

Exactly this.

And I say that as somebody with zero interest in politics. Nice to have a variation on this site rather than 26 different threads on “Who should start at the weekend?” or “why is Kenlock so crap” etc.

I -perhaps wrongly - translated the original post as 'I don't like people being beastly about the tories'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 09:58 - Nov 29 with 6110 viewsRobTheMonk

If only there was a politics tab where all political chat could be. I rarely venture into general these days.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 9:59]
I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:08 - Nov 29 with 6081 viewsMrTown

Not wrong though harling, not a football site anymore, just a political forum.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:10 - Nov 29 with 6076 viewsSwansea_Blue

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 06:41 - Nov 29 by TractorWood

Which politician would make the most impact at ITFC in the starting line up?

I'd go with Daniel Kawczynski as a target man upfront.

Alex Salmond would be good with the ladies team

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:11 - Nov 29 with 6070 viewssmithy91

Agreed, a lot of political whingers on here these days...mostly aimed at one side of the political spectrum despite the hypocrisy of the vast majority of their 'arguments'
I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:11 - Nov 29 with 6062 viewsBackToRussia

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:08 - Nov 29 by MrTown

Who you voting for?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:13 - Nov 29 with 6059 viewsSuperblue95

“not a football site anymore, just a political forum”

Then why is the home page littered with nothing but ITFC related news? You do talk some guff

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:15 - Nov 29 with 6049 viewsGeoffSentence

As I mentioned earlier, if you look at the top of the screen you will see that there are two and half times as many football as general threads.

And of course the general filter contains a lot of stuff about hedgehogs and koalas as well as politics.

So I make you wrong.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:17 - Nov 29 with 6035 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why is this politics thread on the football forum?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:21 - Nov 29 with 6032 viewsSouperJim

If you only come here for the football threads, just click the "Football" filter at the top of the forum. It's really not hard and totally baffles me why people continue to whinge about this.

Also, as others have stated, posts under the football filter are more than double the number of non-football posts.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:21 - Nov 29 with 6030 viewsgiant_stow

When you're down the pub and overhear the table next to you talking about politics, do you tell them to shut up too?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:22 - Nov 29 with 6026 viewsSwansea_Blue

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:21 - Nov 29 by SouperJim

If you only come here for the football threads, just click the "Football" filter at the top of the forum. It's really not hard and totally baffles me why people continue to whinge about this.

Also, as others have stated, posts under the football filter are more than double the number of non-football posts.

Quite. OK, the political cock waving threads are utterly pointless, but that's not the issue. It's easy enough to avoid them.

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:36 - Nov 29 with 5997 viewsEwan_Oozami

Too many left and right wingers - and don't even get me started on centre mids....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 10:38 - Nov 29 with 5992 viewschicoazul

I thought that this was a ITFC forum? on 08:57 - Nov 29 by BullardsMagicMullet

Well said, it was a much more friendlier site before all the frustrated local councillors decided to join the woke call out culture.

Looks like this site will go into melt down after 12th December.

You must be new here. This site has been a pitiless bear pit since the early "Burley or Curbishley" wars.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024