Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election 15:36 - Nov 29 with 1053 viewsSteve_M

Oh...

State aid rules are a good thing for an economy, witness Amazon's shameless pursuit of municipal gifts for it's 'second headquarters'

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:37 - Nov 29 with 1039 viewschicoazul

Is any of that, in and of itself, bad?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:42 - Nov 29 with 1012 viewsEwan_Oozami

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:37 - Nov 29 by chicoazul

It's sheer Marxism, that what it is....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:44 - Nov 29 with 1005 viewsDarth_Koont

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:42 - Nov 29 by Ewan_Oozami

It's Boris saying that after he rudely and unsatisfactorily f@cks business he'll give it some money for the taxi home.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:48 - Nov 29 with 991 viewseireblue

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:37 - Nov 29 by chicoazul

No.

Has he told the US that UK government bodies will be buying local and British?

Is he simply lying.

Ooops sorry, got that wrong, on a train.

He is simply lying.
I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:50 - Nov 29 with 984 viewschicoazul

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 15:42 - Nov 29 by Ewan_Oozami

Well, yes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 16:57 - Nov 29 with 919 viewsmonytowbray

They've had 9 years to do all that and haven't. How people fall for these sudden pledges designed to rival Labour when their delivery record on past promises is so poor* is beyond me.

*Other than any promise that hits the worst off in society the hardest. They are good at that if you are a British voter who also happens to be a complete b*stard.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see Corbyn is pushing for vast amounts of state aid post-election on 17:41 - Nov 29 with 875 viewsOldsmoker

It's a Tory promise - singger.
So, what does it really mean?

1. New state aid regime so govt can intervene to protect jobs when an industry is in trouble.
The new regime is "Banking industry only" - all others excluded.

2. Changing public procurement policy so it promotes local economy
All money goes to PR firms that donate to the Tory Party to run PR campaigns to promote "Buy Local".

3. Scrap Tampon Tax
There is no Tampon tax. There's VAT on Tampons but we didn't say VAT did we - fooled ya.

4. Buy British rule for public bodies.
We're selling all public bodies to the US and there aren't any truly British firms left so fooled ya again.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024