Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Airbus UK 15:57 - Nov 30 with 779 viewsWD19

Losing 0-9 at home after 61 mins. Does that count?
Airbus UK on 16:12 - Nov 30 with 749 viewspointofblue

Now 0-12.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Airbus UK on 17:28 - Nov 30 with 692 viewsOldsmoker

It was in the (Welsh) PREMIER League so of course it counts.
It's definitely a straw so I say we should clutch it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Airbus UK on 17:39 - Nov 30 with 681 viewsWD19

Airbus UK on 17:28 - Nov 30 by Oldsmoker

It was in the (Welsh) PREMIER League so of course it counts.
It's definitely a straw so I say we should clutch it.

Look, it was either in the Premier League or it wasn’t.

....and it clearly was.....so job done. No amount of anti-welsh sentiment will change the facts.
Airbus UK on 18:21 - Nov 30 with 636 viewseireblue

Airbus UK on 17:39 - Nov 30 by WD19

Look, it was either in the Premier League or it wasn’t.

....and it clearly was.....so job done. No amount of anti-welsh sentiment will change the facts.

I have to concur.

Nobody is interested in records for things like keepie uppies performed by Dave in his downstairs bathroom. It is world records that are of real significance.

It would simply be Russianaphobic or as you point out anti welsh, to not acknowledge theirs and other, premier leagues, when considering historical achievements.
Airbus UK on 18:55 - Nov 30 with 609 viewsBluespeed225

I see Brighton scored with a quickly taken free kick, Liverpool complaint they ‘were not ready’. Shades of 95’. Craig Forrest should sue Graham Poll...
Airbus UK on 21:36 - Nov 30 with 523 viewsRadlett_blue

Their club is an interesting throwback to the early days of football when works teams were commonplace e.g. Royal Arsenal, Thames Ironworks etc. I still like the early rounds of the Scottish Cup if they involve clubs like Burntisland Shipyard & Civil Service Strollers.
I don't miss Total Network Solutions, however.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Airbus UK on 09:54 - Dec 1 with 363 viewsbritbiker

Airbus UK on 21:36 - Nov 30 by Radlett_blue

Their club is an interesting throwback to the early days of football when works teams were commonplace e.g. Royal Arsenal, Thames Ironworks etc. I still like the early rounds of the Scottish Cup if they involve clubs like Burntisland Shipyard & Civil Service Strollers.
I don't miss Total Network Solutions, however.

Thought it was funny listening to Watford fans signing "you only lost 9-0" at Southampton fans yesterday when they went one up.

Watford went on to lose the game and are below Southampton in the table. Fans will clutch on to any little positive to take the pee. And yes I am aware we also enjoy Nodge being in the relegation zone despite being two leagues above us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024