Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock. No further text required. 16:41 - Nov 30 with 4507 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 16:44 - Nov 30 with 2640 viewsDarth_Koont

He sounds like a lunatic.

Pronouns: He/Him

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 16:59 - Nov 30 with 2597 viewsVic

Loses his cool? Really?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 2591 viewsWD19

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 16:59 - Nov 30 by Vic

Loses his cool? Really?

For perspective, it’s taken from a website that likens the BBC to North Korea.

I have not been to a hustings in a long time, but is that kind of behaviour from the audience ‘normal’ these days? It’s pretty poor, albeit somebody in the public eye should deal with it a hell of a lot better than the guy does here.
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:06 - Nov 30 with 2570 viewsnoggin

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:02 - Nov 30 by WD19

I have not been to a hustings in a long time, but is that kind of behaviour from the audience ‘normal’ these days? It’s pretty poor, albeit somebody in the public eye should deal with it a hell of a lot better than the guy does here.

He clearly deserves all the ridicule and more.

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:06 - Nov 30 with 2576 viewstractordownsouth

The idea that the moralistic thing to do in order to remove racism/ religious prejudice from our politics is to vote Conservative is quite frankly a disgusting lie.

I've been massively critical of Mr Corbyn's failure to remove characters such as Ken Livingstone. On the otherhand, you have Boris Johnson, who has described Muslim women as letterboxes and bank robbers, and Islamphobic hate crime went up by 300% in that time. Add that to the piccaninny comment, and the fact that his party has been helped by another party led by a racist standing down and it's pretty clear that this isn't a choice between good and bad.

So yeah in short, Matt Hancock is an absolute Cunit who has no right to get all high and mighty about what is quite a serious problem.

[Post edited 16 May 2020 7:32]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:40 - Nov 30 with 2467 viewssparks

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:02 - Nov 30 by WD19

I think that when someone says something so obviously ridiculous and offensively stupid, he deserves all he gets.

He also appears to be giving a different message again on nurses to the one which was very clearly given by one of his colleagues on QT the other night... He is really a very unpleasant pushy character

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:44 - Nov 30 with 2452 viewsBlueBadger

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:40 - Nov 30 by sparks

I think that when someone says something so obviously ridiculous and offensively stupid, he deserves all he gets.

He also appears to be giving a different message again on nurses to the one which was very clearly given by one of his colleagues on QT the other night... He is really a very unpleasant pushy character

According to a colleague who met him last year, he makes his predecessor look like an intellectual titan.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:45 - Nov 30 with 2454 viewssparks

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:06 - Nov 30 by tractordownsouth

The idea that the moralistic thing to do in order to remove racism/ religious prejudice from our politics is to vote Conservative is quite frankly a disgusting lie.

I've been massively critical of Mr Corbyn's failure to remove characters such as Ken Livingstone. On the otherhand, you have Boris Johnson, who has described Muslim women as letterboxes and bank robbers, and Islamphobic hate crime went up by 300% in that time. Add that to the piccaninny comment, and the fact that his party has been helped by another party led by a racist standing down and it's pretty clear that this isn't a choice between good and bad.

So yeah in short, Matt Hancock is an absolute Cunit who has no right to get all high and mighty about what is quite a serious problem.

[Post edited 16 May 2020 7:32]

Dont forget "tanktopped bumboys".

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:53 - Nov 30 with 2407 viewsvapour_trail

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:44 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

According to a colleague who met him last year, he makes his predecessor look like an intellectual titan.

I had the pleasure of working with him a couple of years ago. He is a moral vacuum.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:56 - Nov 30 with 2400 viewsjeera

These people must be ridiculously delusional if they really have no idea how absurd they come across.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:32 - Nov 30 with 2330 viewshampstead_blue

The headline says it all.

He didn't lose his cool. He was barracked, didn't respond, but continued to make his point.
Those around became physical and he kept his cool.

I'd say that the audience were something like what is expected these days. Highly provocative. I'd give him credit for keeping his cool.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:34 - Nov 30 with 2326 viewsvapour_trail

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:32 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

He didn't lose his cool. He was barracked, didn't respond, but continued to make his point.

I'd say that the audience were something like what is expected these days. Highly provocative. I'd give him credit for keeping his cool.

I think that is fair.

His speech prior to that was appalling, and ironically, showed how little he is bothered by antisemitism.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:39 - Nov 30 with 2300 viewssparks

Then you are blinkered. He deserves no credit at all for the ridiculous and disingenuous nonsense he spouted.

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:53 - Nov 30 with 2273 viewsmrshallisfit

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. However, Hampstead Blue is as blind as a bat.
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:57 - Nov 30 with 2259 viewsmrshallisfit

I give you one positive thing about Matt Hancock. He isnt Priti Patel. Why oh why is a thoroughly decent human being like Jo Cox victim of the numbskulls and human trash and Priti is left to rob us of valuable oxygen.
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:20 - Nov 30 with 2215 viewshampstead_blue

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:53 - Nov 30 by mrshallisfit

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. However, Hampstead Blue is as blind as a bat.

What did you see?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:24 - Nov 30 with 2211 viewsDubtractor

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:39 - Nov 30 by sparks

Then you are blinkered. He deserves no credit at all for the ridiculous and disingenuous nonsense he spouted.

Hancock is one of the worst, a politician who will say and do whatever it takes to further his career, no matter how shameless, or how much it contradicts a previous position.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:30 - Nov 30 with 2198 viewsmrshallisfit

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:20 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

What did you see?

A sitting government with some pretty odious individuals who seem to get away with actions that public servants should never get away with.
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:41 - Nov 30 with 2163 viewsFootballpete

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:24 - Nov 30 by Dubtractor

Hancock is one of the worst, a politician who will say and do whatever it takes to further his career, no matter how shameless, or how much it contradicts a previous position.

It's so depressing that this rabble are likely to form the next government. They are truly awful, incompetent, nasty and pathetic. I almost feel guilty having children knowing their future will be shaped by these scumbags.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:53 - Nov 30 with 2128 viewshampstead_blue

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:30 - Nov 30 by mrshallisfit

A sitting government with some pretty odious individuals who seem to get away with actions that public servants should never get away with.

I was talking about the video....

The OP thinks they have a slam dunk point....I don't think they have seen the video...

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:17 - Nov 30 with 2087 viewsBLUEBEAT

the Prog Rock DJ calmed that sh!t down

Poll: W or W

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:40 - Nov 30 with 2051 viewsBlueBadger

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:53 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

I was talking about the video....

The OP thinks they have a slam dunk point....I don't think they have seen the video...

I have. They totally do. Hancock is, like a his mates in the cabinet, a vile incompetent shamelessly trying to appeal to the pigsh1t thick and ignorant.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:47 - Nov 30 with 2030 viewshampstead_blue

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:40 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

I have. They totally do. Hancock is, like a his mates in the cabinet, a vile incompetent shamelessly trying to appeal to the pigsh1t thick and ignorant.

Read the Op.

He claims Hancock lost his s77t
Show me where that happened?

Utter rolux

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:49 - Nov 30 with 2025 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:47 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Read the Op.

Utter rolux

The bit at the end where he goes on about anti semitism!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:50 - Nov 30 with 2024 viewsnoggin

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:47 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Read the Op.

Utter rolux

Calm down bro.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024