Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock. No further text required. 16:41 - Nov 30 with 4495 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 21:37 - Nov 30 with 1521 viewshampstead_blue

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:49 - Nov 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

The bit at the end where he goes on about anti semitism!

He was calm and making a valid point....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 21:40 - Nov 30 with 1514 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 21:37 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

While palming off that fella and getting a bit pointy, shouty!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 22:35 - Nov 30 with 1480 viewssparks

No- he was making a cheap point, quite agressively, because he felt cornered and emabrrassed by the bobbins he was spouting and the disdain he was being shown.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 22:41 - Nov 30 with 1463 viewsHerbivore

He blatantly loses his rag at the end there, I can't see any argument otherwise.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 22:50 - Nov 30 with 1459 viewstractordownsouth

See my post on the first page of the thread, he has absolutely no moral high ground there whatsoever

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 00:39 - Dec 1 with 1414 viewsTonytown

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 00:52 - Dec 1 with 1414 viewsTractorWood

He's my MP so I watch him quite closely. He's a sycophant and a hypocrite. Here is the best example of when he U-turned on his prorogation argument:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/31/matt-hanco

He will obviously still walk West Suffolk so it's absolutely irrelevant anyway. I won't be voting for him.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 01:22 - Dec 1 with 1399 viewsBlueBadger

Wally, when even Sparks is telling you that a Tory minister is out of line, you don't have leg to stand on.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 01:23 - Dec 1 with 1410 viewsfactual_blue

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 00:52 - Dec 1 by TractorWood

He's my MP so I watch him quite closely. He's a sycophant and a hypocrite. Here is the best example of when he U-turned on his prorogation argument:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/31/matt-hanco

He will obviously still walk West Suffolk so it's absolutely irrelevant anyway. I won't be voting for him.

My wife emailed him about his about-turn on prorogation. His reply was basically that he had his fingers crossed when he opposed prorogation, so it didn't count, and in any event boris's prorogation wasn't the sort he was opposed to.

Even in a one-party state with compulsory voting, I wouldn't vote for him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 08:06 - Dec 1 with 1371 viewsbrogansnose

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 01:23 - Dec 1 by factual_blue

My wife emailed him about his about-turn on prorogation. His reply was basically that he had his fingers crossed when he opposed prorogation, so it didn't count, and in any event boris's prorogation wasn't the sort he was opposed to.

Even in a one-party state with compulsory voting, I wouldn't vote for him.

Let's not forget his turning up late to be interviewed on breakfast TV after he had beratted young people who couldn't get up to get to work on time.

I've had dealings with him and found him to be a self serving, shameless, duplicitous little douche bag.
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:22 - Dec 1 with 1293 viewsHARRY10

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:45 - Nov 30 by sparks

Dont forget "tanktopped bumboys".

" "tanktopped bumboys"

How long would a commentator (nevermind manager) last if he used that expression - or referred to black footballers as piccaninnies ?

And " described the poorest 20 per cent of society as being made up of “chavs, losers, burglars and drug addicts” with an attack on single mothers and their "“ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate” children. Working-class men were also dismissed as “likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless”.

Unsurprisngly it is all Labours fault as Johnson "complained about Labour’s policies for the poorest............................. preventing them from taking part in fox-hunting. "

Any wonder that now he has been put under a decent bit of scrutiny for once he has been found wanting. An habitual liar and hypocrite, as his fatherless children born out of wedlock testify to.
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:29 - Dec 1 with 1290 viewssparks

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:22 - Dec 1 by HARRY10

" "tanktopped bumboys"

How long would a commentator (nevermind manager) last if he used that expression - or referred to black footballers as piccaninnies ?

And " described the poorest 20 per cent of society as being made up of “chavs, losers, burglars and drug addicts” with an attack on single mothers and their "“ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate” children. Working-class men were also dismissed as “likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless”.

Unsurprisngly it is all Labours fault as Johnson "complained about Labour’s policies for the poorest............................. preventing them from taking part in fox-hunting. "

Any wonder that now he has been put under a decent bit of scrutiny for once he has been found wanting. An habitual liar and hypocrite, as his fatherless children born out of wedlock testify to.

What on earth have "children born out of wedlock" go to do with anything?

And do furnish us with a quote about Labour preventing poor people from fox hunting...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:43 - Dec 1 with 1283 viewsHARRY10

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:29 - Dec 1 by sparks

What on earth have "children born out of wedlock" go to do with anything?

And do furnish us with a quote about Labour preventing poor people from fox hunting...

It has to do with his attacks on single mothers..... which his former wife is about to become, and the mother(s) of his illegitimate child(ren) are.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-described-most-deprived-memb
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:48 - Dec 1 with 1279 viewssparks

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:43 - Dec 1 by HARRY10

It has to do with his attacks on single mothers..... which his former wife is about to become, and the mother(s) of his illegitimate child(ren) are.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-described-most-deprived-memb

It sounded a lot like a warped piece of slightly religous moralising to me.

Really cant see the point to be made there. There are much better arguments to be had against him.

Tanktopped bumboys.

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:57 - Dec 1 with 1273 viewsHARRY10

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:48 - Dec 1 by sparks

It sounded a lot like a warped piece of slightly religous moralising to me.

Really cant see the point to be made there. There are much better arguments to be had against him.

Tanktopped bumboys.

So my quote was correct after all.

And however you might want to see it, politicians are judged by their own standards when they attack others. More so given the language used.

Which further btings into question those MPs who backed him to be the leader, fully knowing that he had been previously sacked for lying about the above. Just as it does about the party memebers who voted him in - though some were children. A pretty bezarre take on our electoral system whetreby children can vote in the PM.

But that's Tories for you. Do as I say not as I do.
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:10 - Dec 1 with 1265 viewssparks

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 18:57 - Dec 1 by HARRY10

So my quote was correct after all.

And however you might want to see it, politicians are judged by their own standards when they attack others. More so given the language used.

Which further btings into question those MPs who backed him to be the leader, fully knowing that he had been previously sacked for lying about the above. Just as it does about the party memebers who voted him in - though some were children. A pretty bezarre take on our electoral system whetreby children can vote in the PM.

But that's Tories for you. Do as I say not as I do.

What?

No one questioned the quote. I asked what wedlock had to do with it. It was ridiculous.

Now how about the quote about depriving the poor of fox hunting?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:16 - Dec 1 with 1249 viewsHARRY10

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:10 - Dec 1 by sparks

What?

No one questioned the quote. I asked what wedlock had to do with it. It was ridiculous.

Now how about the quote about depriving the poor of fox hunting?

Not hard to see that you are a Tory.

An attack on single mothers when you have fathered children out of wedlock, ergo their mother is single.

Now how about you actually reading the link I posted up, and stop trying to convince us that rightwingers aren't the brightest.
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:21 - Dec 1 with 1247 viewssparks

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:16 - Dec 1 by HARRY10

An attack on single mothers when you have fathered children out of wedlock, ergo their mother is single.

Now how about you actually reading the link I posted up, and stop trying to convince us that rightwingers aren't the brightest.

Your point was about "wedlock" which was peculiar to say the least.

You could just retract the point about fox hunting, if you are unable to explain it. It really shouldnt be so upsetting to have your comments queried and just explain them.

"Not hard to see that you are a Tory." Do try not to make silly assumptions about people as well... Unless you can reason them through and justify them. Which I would be interested to see...

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:23 - Dec 1 with 1245 viewsDubtractor

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:16 - Dec 1 by HARRY10

No need for that.

Sparks may be to the right from a fiscal perspective, but he certainly isn't blinkered and offers and accepts information fairly. He is one of the most critical of Johnson on this forum FFS.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:26 - Dec 1 with 1240 viewsjeera

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:23 - Dec 1 by Dubtractor

No need for that.

Sparks may be to the right from a fiscal perspective, but he certainly isn't blinkered and offers and accepts information fairly. He is one of the most critical of Johnson on this forum FFS.

I'm struggling to see what the pair of them are arguing about when really they are both on the same side fundamentally.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:28 - Dec 1 with 1233 viewsjaykay

remember when you told us tricky david davis was a heavyweight in negotiations

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 20:01 - Dec 1 with 1228 viewsHerbivore

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 19:28 - Dec 1 by jaykay

remember when you told us tricky david davis was a heavyweight in negotiations

Are you sure he didn't say deadweight?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 00:01 - Dec 2 with 1163 viewsTractorWood

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 08:06 - Dec 1 by brogansnose

Let's not forget his turning up late to be interviewed on breakfast TV after he had beratted young people who couldn't get up to get to work on time.

I've had dealings with him and found him to be a self serving, shameless, duplicitous little douche bag.

Please tell me you have a link to him rocking up late and getting rumbled?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 06:04 - Dec 2 with 1127 viewsbrogansnose

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 00:01 - Dec 2 by TractorWood

Please tell me you have a link to him rocking up late and getting rumbled?

Here you go Woody.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jan/10/skills-minister-matthew-hancock

There's also a Telegraph link out there too for balance, in fact, there is a litany on line of how useless the putz is.

I had other schizzle with him but it did relate to his time as 'skills minister.'
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 6:05]
Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 08:19 - Dec 2 with 1076 viewsGlasgowBlue

Matt Hancock. No further text required. on 17:06 - Nov 30 by tractordownsouth

The idea that the moralistic thing to do in order to remove racism/ religious prejudice from our politics is to vote Conservative is quite frankly a disgusting lie.

I've been massively critical of Mr Corbyn's failure to remove characters such as Ken Livingstone. On the otherhand, you have Boris Johnson, who has described Muslim women as letterboxes and bank robbers, and Islamphobic hate crime went up by 300% in that time. Add that to the piccaninny comment, and the fact that his party has been helped by another party led by a racist standing down and it's pretty clear that this isn't a choice between good and bad.

So yeah in short, Matt Hancock is an absolute Cunit who has no right to get all high and mighty about what is quite a serious problem.

[Post edited 16 May 2020 7:32]

Your data is two years out of date.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/antisemitism-on-the-far-left-has-overtaken-an

And you are linking the Dorset Eye. A blog that regularly engages in antisemitic conspiracies. It’s a cesspit.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 8:22]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024