Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... 19:41 - Nov 30 with 7074 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34832023?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR2NU3qsJ0_nroE

That's what any member of the Armed Forces of Police expect to hear if JC gets in.

The chap who murdered two people yesterday was released after a conviction for planning to destroy the HoP.
He had a successful appeal and released on licence.

He was shot by two brave Police officers yesterday.

In the interview with AN last week he stated, repeatedly, that 'arrest' is the method he would want to use. Arrest. Well, that has already been tried with this islamic nutter. Look what happened? He got let out onto some wooly peace course.
Nothing changed. He was still an islamic nutter.

The Armed Forces and Police use something called 'Rules of Engagement'. that is the Executive authority upon which you act. I've shot at people before under that authority, both in Kent and Northern Ireland.
JC would have had me tried for attempted murder.

How do you think those who carry firearms to protect us feel about that?

Rules of Engagement post JC) - Arrest suspects, regardless of the threat to your life.
The nutters will have field day. It will be worse, 10 times worse.

Sorry but those who want a safe UK and support JC need to accept this. He is a danger to all our safety.
If you've never held a weapon and been faced with that, then carefully think how you would act?

The weapon raised at me or another person......Should I shoot or call for them to lower it so I can arrest them? By then another life is lost and a confused member of the security forces is lost and feeling guilty of letting someone die.

Sorry, this is real. Very real.
JC will disarm our forces with his STATED policies. This isn't b/s it's a fact.
He's already said it.....

Do you want that? Terrorists knowing they won't be shot for fear of going to jail for murder?

Be reasonable TWTD. Forget politics, this is about national security.

Hammer me if you will. However, I've been there, been blown-up, shot at, shot back, and know how it feels.
JC will castrate this country. Please understand that.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 19:42]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 19:47 - Nov 30 with 2702 viewsFootballpete

I think it's you that needs to "forget politics" in this instance.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 19:49 - Nov 30 with 2693 viewsDubtractor

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 19:47 - Nov 30 by Footballpete

I think it's you that needs to "forget politics" in this instance.

This is what it has come to. People read a headline and base their entire opinion on that, without remotely bothering to understand any of the detail, or the nuance behind it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 19:51 - Nov 30 with 2681 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 19:49 - Nov 30 by Dubtractor

This is what it has come to. People read a headline and base their entire opinion on that, without remotely bothering to understand any of the detail, or the nuance behind it.

What headline?
It's a direct quote from the man in two interviews.

No headline. Straight fact.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 19:54 - Nov 30 with 2663 viewsjeera

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 19:51 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

What headline?
It's a direct quote from the man in two interviews.

No headline. Straight fact.

You haven't even bothered to read the article you've linked.

That's not all it says at all.

Not even remotely and if you're trying to equate that with the scumbag who was shot wearing a fake vest then you're way off the mark.

I'm beginning to wonder if you're a troll.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:02 - Nov 30 with 2639 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 19:54 - Nov 30 by jeera

You haven't even bothered to read the article you've linked.

That's not all it says at all.

Not even remotely and if you're trying to equate that with the scumbag who was shot wearing a fake vest then you're way off the mark.

I'm beginning to wonder if you're a troll.

An interview with JC starting his leaning toward non-lethal force.

If you think that he will give any leniency toward lethal force, think again.
The AN interview repeats but in more concrete terms....'Arrest is my preferred option'.
That's an Executive order......

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:03 - Nov 30 with 2624 viewsmrshallisfit

Listen to yourself in that last paragraph. Jeez man. Get a grip.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:05 - Nov 30 with 2626 viewsvapour_trail

You should stick to cricket for the next couple of weeks as you know what you’re talking about there.

You’re just embarrassing yourself.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:06 - Nov 30 with 2627 viewseireblue

“In the interview with AN last week he stated, repeatedly, that 'arrest' is the method he would want to use.”

Here is the full transcript.

Can you point out where JC repeatedly stated that.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/11/full-transcript-jeremy-corbyn-grilled-by-a
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:06 - Nov 30 with 2623 viewsFootballpete

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:02 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

The AN interview repeats but in more concrete terms....'Arrest is my preferred option'.

Isn't "arrest" everybody's preferred option?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:08 - Nov 30 with 2610 viewsBlueBadger

Oh give over, you massive fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:11 - Nov 30 with 2597 viewsjaykay

you sir are a tw@t of the highest order. have a word with your self 2 people lost their lives and you are trying make a some sort of dig at corbyn by linking their deaths to him.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:11 - Nov 30 with 2604 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:02 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Arrest is the preferred option of the POLICE, as well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:22 - Nov 30 with 2547 viewsjeera

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:06 - Nov 30 by Footballpete

Not enough glory in that.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:22 - Nov 30 with 2546 viewsZedRodgers

You desperately need help.

No, not at the moment

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:24 - Nov 30 with 2535 viewsDubtractor

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:11 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

Arrest is the preferred option of the POLICE, as well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It even states, in the article he linked (but hasn't read), that the police do not have a shoot to kill policy.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:25 - Nov 30 with 2519 viewsm14_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:06 - Nov 30 by Footballpete

Everyone except complete maniacs.

If people have chosen to kill rather than arrest then they’re in the wrong job and too bloody right they should be arrested themselves.

None of which is remotely relevant in cases like yesterday, where they clearly had no choice.

It really isn’t hard to understand.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:26 - Nov 30 with 2521 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:24 - Nov 30 by Dubtractor

It even states, in the article he linked (but hasn't read), that the police do not have a shoot to kill policy.

This is why I've come to the conclusion that his claim to have worked in Military Intelligence is utterly made up., he's too thick and lacking in any kind of ability to evaluate sources and actually build a sensible case.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 20:31]

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:27 - Nov 30 with 2511 viewsJ2BLUE

From the article:

But Mr Corbyn came under attack at a meeting of the Parliamentary Labour Party, with Labour MP John Mann saying his niece had found herself trapped in a Paris toilet for three hours "thinking she was going to be murdered".

He asked Mr Corbyn if "he was saying terrorists with Kalashnikovs should not be shot by security forces in such situations".

Yet BBC didn't report the answer? Guarantee they would have if he had said yes that's what i'm saying.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:29 - Nov 30 with 2492 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have yoo thought of changing your avatar name to Dredd?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:31 - Nov 30 with 2480 viewsjeera

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:24 - Nov 30 by Dubtractor

I have to say I'm not Corbyn's biggest fan if I'm honest, but the constant nonsense that is attributed to him is bloody disturbing.

Because he speaks softly much of the time he is considered weak, yet the amount of abuse he's endured and yet kept going proves quite the opposite.

I actually think many people prefer the gun-toting rhetoric of the likes of the Trumps and G.W.Bush's of the world. JC speaks sense in that video there and he is keen to ask the right questions and wants to understand the whys and hows rather than just bomb everyone as a solution. (Which we still haven't learned, isn't a solution and just makes everything worse). He's right - they're wrong.

He's not statesman-like enough is he. But then look at Blair who did have the right demeanor. I liked him at the beginning. Before he did the things he did.

Goes to show.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:33 - Nov 30 with 2461 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:26 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

This is why I've come to the conclusion that his claim to have worked in Military Intelligence is utterly made up., he's too thick and lacking in any kind of ability to evaluate sources and actually build a sensible case.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 20:31]

you edited that just in time.

Walt?
Fella, I've 6 medals for combat ops. I'm one of few here who speak with any real authority and real time knowledge of just how dangerous he is.

Slam me, crack on.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:37 - Nov 30 with 2431 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:33 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Walt?
Fella, I've 6 medals for combat ops. I'm one of few here who speak with any real authority and real time knowledge of just how dangerous he is.

Slam me, crack on.

You'd speak with a lot more authority if you actually read your sources, understood them, stopped making sh1t up as a result and carrying on like you're scared sh1tless of anything remotely civilised that challenges your small-minded and really rather unpleasant worldview.
I mean, none of this hatefulness can actually make you HAPPY can it?

Oh, and the only editing I did was to tidy the post up again.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 20:38]

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:41 - Nov 30 with 2398 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:33 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Walt?

Slam me, crack on.

Thanks for your service. Genuinely.

Doesn’t entitle you to spread sh1t repeatedly and present it as fact though.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:41 - Nov 30 with 2397 viewsm14_blue

Walt?

Slam me, crack on.

No one has disagreed with you about how dangerous it/he was.

It’s you making stuff up to fit your narrative, particularly in the wake of something like this, that people object to.

Do you genuinely think that if Corbyn was PM he would have a problem with the police actions yesterday? Seriously?

If you do then you’ve been utterly brainwashed.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:41 - Nov 30 with 2399 viewsjeera

Walt?

Slam me, crack on.

"I'm one of few here who speak with any real authority and real time knowledge of just how dangerous he is."

Delusional. Utterly delusional.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024