Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... 19:41 - Nov 30 with 7081 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34832023?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR2NU3qsJ0_nroE

That's what any member of the Armed Forces of Police expect to hear if JC gets in.

The chap who murdered two people yesterday was released after a conviction for planning to destroy the HoP.
He had a successful appeal and released on licence.

He was shot by two brave Police officers yesterday.

In the interview with AN last week he stated, repeatedly, that 'arrest' is the method he would want to use. Arrest. Well, that has already been tried with this islamic nutter. Look what happened? He got let out onto some wooly peace course.
Nothing changed. He was still an islamic nutter.

The Armed Forces and Police use something called 'Rules of Engagement'. that is the Executive authority upon which you act. I've shot at people before under that authority, both in Kent and Northern Ireland.
JC would have had me tried for attempted murder.

How do you think those who carry firearms to protect us feel about that?

Rules of Engagement post JC) - Arrest suspects, regardless of the threat to your life.
The nutters will have field day. It will be worse, 10 times worse.

Sorry but those who want a safe UK and support JC need to accept this. He is a danger to all our safety.
If you've never held a weapon and been faced with that, then carefully think how you would act?

The weapon raised at me or another person......Should I shoot or call for them to lower it so I can arrest them? By then another life is lost and a confused member of the security forces is lost and feeling guilty of letting someone die.

Sorry, this is real. Very real.
JC will disarm our forces with his STATED policies. This isn't b/s it's a fact.
He's already said it.....

Do you want that? Terrorists knowing they won't be shot for fear of going to jail for murder?

Be reasonable TWTD. Forget politics, this is about national security.

Hammer me if you will. However, I've been there, been blown-up, shot at, shot back, and know how it feels.
JC will castrate this country. Please understand that.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 19:42]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:10 - Nov 30 with 932 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:32 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Nothing.
So you speak from no authority.

Call me a Walt? You can rot for that.

Your medals give you no more authority to pronounce on this than my Advanced Life support qualification, nursing degree or bronze swimming badge if you can't actually be bothered to read and understand whatever out-of-context imaginary thing you've extracted from a headline.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 22:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:16 - Nov 30 with 919 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:30 - Nov 30 by Ryorry

...We don't ... know you irl, but I'd have thought that our police & armed forces require personnel who are rational, disciplined, and capable of exercising self-restraint, not just when utilising their batons/tasers/weapons, but when expressing themselves verbally and in writing too.

You've not been showing evidence of meeting those standards - and that's on here, when you've had time to think about what you're saying before "firing". ... Please read, consider & think more carefully before spreading the kind of rubbish & disinformation which means you're adding to the problem.

*Edited after talking with Hampstead via PMs. He wasn't upset or offended by what I wrote, but felt it could be misinterpreted by others, and said it was fine for me to edit accordingly, so I've gone with that.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 12:36]

Who the fck are you to suggest someone has ptsd.

Stand down.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:17 - Nov 30 with 918 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:32 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Nothing.
So you speak from no authority.

Call me a Walt? You can rot for that.

I think you should retract that badger.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:18 - Nov 30 with 915 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:24 - Nov 30 by ZedRodgers

I don’t think I’m alone in thinking that you’re coming across as more of a “clear and present danger.”

You’ve been radicalised. Please seek help.

This is also completely unacceptable.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:23 - Nov 30 with 907 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:16 - Nov 30 by vapour_trail

Who the fck are you to suggest someone has ptsd.

Stand down.

You’ve suggested someone who has served in our forces has anxiety based mental health issues as a result of his service in a public forum without any evidence, and now you’re pushing the arrows.

You should take a break from this place, you’re a disgrace.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:35 - Nov 30 with 876 viewsZedRodgers

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:18 - Nov 30 by vapour_trail

This is also completely unacceptable.

What is unacceptable?

He’s spouting the kind of deranged rhetoric which is pedalled online, in print and on screen by the most poisonous individuals amongst us. Anybody who feels such a passionate hatred with a void of rationale can only have been radicalised. It’s extremely sad.

I genuinely worry about people acting on the “threat” of Corbyn in a much more dangerous way than casting a vote.

No, not at the moment

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:35 - Nov 30 with 876 viewsRyorry

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:23 - Nov 30 by vapour_trail

You’ve suggested someone who has served in our forces has anxiety based mental health issues as a result of his service in a public forum without any evidence, and now you’re pushing the arrows.

You should take a break from this place, you’re a disgrace.

Out of respect for Phil & Gav, I won't post dozens of examples of you deliberately giving out extreme abuse to, and making false allegations about, people both on here and in public life which caused them great stress and distress.

If I've caused Hampstead Blue any offence I'm sure he'll let me know & I'll apologise to him - but if I did so, unlike you, at least my post was a bid to be helpful to him, unlike you who so often sets out to be deliberately vicious.

*Edited for grammar.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 22:36]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:39 - Nov 30 with 863 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:35 - Nov 30 by Ryorry

Out of respect for Phil & Gav, I won't post dozens of examples of you deliberately giving out extreme abuse to, and making false allegations about, people both on here and in public life which caused them great stress and distress.

If I've caused Hampstead Blue any offence I'm sure he'll let me know & I'll apologise to him - but if I did so, unlike you, at least my post was a bid to be helpful to him, unlike you who so often sets out to be deliberately vicious.

*Edited for grammar.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 22:36]

In public life? Wtf are you on about. You’re a wrongun.

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:40 - Nov 30 with 859 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:35 - Nov 30 by ZedRodgers

What is unacceptable?

He’s spouting the kind of deranged rhetoric which is pedalled online, in print and on screen by the most poisonous individuals amongst us. Anybody who feels such a passionate hatred with a void of rationale can only have been radicalised. It’s extremely sad.

I genuinely worry about people acting on the “threat” of Corbyn in a much more dangerous way than casting a vote.

I disagree with Hampstead but. Think you overstepped a line with that post. Same as others have.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:47 - Nov 30 with 839 viewsRyorry

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:39 - Nov 30 by vapour_trail

In public life? Wtf are you on about. You’re a wrongun.

You're making the mistake of thinking I'm the only one in here who remembers your threads over the years.

You're not doing yourself any favours by endlessly making false & defamatory comments about me btw.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:55 - Nov 30 with 810 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:47 - Nov 30 by Ryorry

You're making the mistake of thinking I'm the only one in here who remembers your threads over the years.

You're not doing yourself any favours by endlessly making false & defamatory comments about me btw.

Am I now. Feel free to follow through on your veiled threat you wrongun.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:09 - Nov 30 with 785 viewsSwailsey

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:55 - Nov 30 by vapour_trail

Am I now. Feel free to follow through on your veiled threat you wrongun.

Dude come on. HB can fight his own ridiculous battles. Just let this one lie.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:13 - Nov 30 with 775 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:09 - Nov 30 by Swailsey

Dude come on. HB can fight his own ridiculous battles. Just let this one lie.

Evening Christopher.

I’m sure he can.

I’m also sure you would agree that speculating on mental health conditions of other people on a public forum is inherently unhelpful.

Appreciate the sentiment though. Thanks.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:17 - Nov 30 with 767 viewsSwailsey

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:13 - Nov 30 by vapour_trail

Evening Christopher.

I’m sure he can.

I’m also sure you would agree that speculating on mental health conditions of other people on a public forum is inherently unhelpful.

Appreciate the sentiment though. Thanks.

Ah I had missed that PTSD comment. That’s not on really and could do with editing I think.

I understand where you’re coming from but y’know.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:53 - Nov 30 with 733 viewsbazgammon

same old lefty blowhards on here backing jezbollah, god help us if liebour get in we will be like North Korea by Easter.

Poll: Lambert

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:55 - Nov 30 with 728 viewsRyorry

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:17 - Nov 30 by Swailsey

Ah I had missed that PTSD comment. That’s not on really and could do with editing I think.

I understand where you’re coming from but y’know.

On this forum over the years I've seen some people intentionally attacking others with accusations deliberately designed to wound, telling the accused that they are "genuinely mad", "deranged" etc etc - simply because those on the receiving end had happened to hold a politely expressed but different political opinion to those dishing out the abuse. Those same people giving it out have often been on threads expressing nice support for mental health issues. I have often pointed out and criticised that hypocrisy.

My comment was gently put, in the form of a question, and qualified with "only you (Hampstead) can know if". I also said I would edit it if HB wanted (and I've PM'd him). Plenty of people have been more personal in their comments than me. You may also have missed that vaper trail has made belittling, false, defamatory comments at and about me on a regular basis for years, and consider how that sits with his criticism of me on this thread.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 00:36 - Dec 1 with 694 viewsSwailsey

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:55 - Nov 30 by Ryorry

On this forum over the years I've seen some people intentionally attacking others with accusations deliberately designed to wound, telling the accused that they are "genuinely mad", "deranged" etc etc - simply because those on the receiving end had happened to hold a politely expressed but different political opinion to those dishing out the abuse. Those same people giving it out have often been on threads expressing nice support for mental health issues. I have often pointed out and criticised that hypocrisy.

My comment was gently put, in the form of a question, and qualified with "only you (Hampstead) can know if". I also said I would edit it if HB wanted (and I've PM'd him). Plenty of people have been more personal in their comments than me. You may also have missed that vaper trail has made belittling, false, defamatory comments at and about me on a regular basis for years, and consider how that sits with his criticism of me on this thread.

I wasn’t commenting on you and VP though - just that it probably isn’t top form to suggest that someone who has served may have PTSD as a reason why they are posting really odd things.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 00:51 - Dec 1 with 689 viewsRyorry

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 00:36 - Dec 1 by Swailsey

I wasn’t commenting on you and VP though - just that it probably isn’t top form to suggest that someone who has served may have PTSD as a reason why they are posting really odd things.

It "probably isn't top form" for some people to maliciously accuse others of being "genuinely mad" etc etc etc., or to persistently abuse and bully in other ways - perhaps you could consider the mental health of people being on the end of that.

If I've inadvertantly erred on this I apologise, but some people do far, far worse on a regular basis, without anyone so much as batting an eyelid.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 01:14 - Dec 1 with 661 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:17 - Nov 30 by vapour_trail

I think you should retract that badger.

I'll retract it, when he stops making sh1t up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 01:19 - Dec 1 with 658 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:37 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

he's not stated it in the manifiesto simply because all the armed forces voters who will vote Labour would NEVER vote for him if he did.

My logic is a simple and well used military extrapolation.
He will disarm the Police. Remove the arms from MI5 and Special Forces on the UK mainland.

Overseas the forces will be subject to horrendos scrutiny.

All the Islamic nutters will get shorter sentences and then released to do what? Kill again like this person has....

Wally, the bloke who did committed the terror attack Friday was released under legislation introduced in 2012. And was monitored by a privatised probation service. and we're about to leave an economic and political setup which, amongst other things makes cross-border cooperation at the heart of everything, including security and intelligence services in the hardest possible way, which means all that multi-nation intelligence goes away overnight. Tell me again how Labour are a security threat.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 01:21 - Dec 1 with 657 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 23:53 - Nov 30 by bazgammon

same old lefty blowhards on here backing jezbollah, god help us if liebour get in we will be like North Korea by Easter.

Go to bed dad, you're drunk.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 01:33 - Dec 1 with 644 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:40 - Nov 30 by jeera

You may have as well have just written that he's going to build a spacecraft and give out free ice-cream to aliens.

You are literally making stuff up.

It's actually worrying that you were let loose with a weapon. I trust you were wiser then.

He probably had sensible people telling him what to do, is how I reassure myself.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 01:33 - Dec 1 with 644 viewsSwailsey

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 00:51 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

It "probably isn't top form" for some people to maliciously accuse others of being "genuinely mad" etc etc etc., or to persistently abuse and bully in other ways - perhaps you could consider the mental health of people being on the end of that.

If I've inadvertantly erred on this I apologise, but some people do far, far worse on a regular basis, without anyone so much as batting an eyelid.

I’m not a mental health worker. I was also defending you in a way in my first post, so unsure what you’re trying to get from me really.

As you were!

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 01:57 - Dec 1 with 630 viewsRyorry

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 01:33 - Dec 1 by Swailsey

I’m not a mental health worker. I was also defending you in a way in my first post, so unsure what you’re trying to get from me really.

As you were!

Appreciate your first post, sorry you got inadvertantly drawn in any further.

I obviously have the right to defend myself, and that sometimes involves explaining the bigger picture - I wasn't trying to "get" anything from you except your wider awareness.

As you were too, I'm sure we all need some sleep! and my baked spuds are ready :)
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 2:17]

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 08:16 - Dec 1 with 545 viewsHerbivore

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 00:51 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

Other people acting badly doesn't excuse you doing the same.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024