Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... 19:41 - Nov 30 with 7078 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34832023?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR2NU3qsJ0_nroE

That's what any member of the Armed Forces of Police expect to hear if JC gets in.

The chap who murdered two people yesterday was released after a conviction for planning to destroy the HoP.
He had a successful appeal and released on licence.

He was shot by two brave Police officers yesterday.

In the interview with AN last week he stated, repeatedly, that 'arrest' is the method he would want to use. Arrest. Well, that has already been tried with this islamic nutter. Look what happened? He got let out onto some wooly peace course.
Nothing changed. He was still an islamic nutter.

The Armed Forces and Police use something called 'Rules of Engagement'. that is the Executive authority upon which you act. I've shot at people before under that authority, both in Kent and Northern Ireland.
JC would have had me tried for attempted murder.

How do you think those who carry firearms to protect us feel about that?

Rules of Engagement post JC) - Arrest suspects, regardless of the threat to your life.
The nutters will have field day. It will be worse, 10 times worse.

Sorry but those who want a safe UK and support JC need to accept this. He is a danger to all our safety.
If you've never held a weapon and been faced with that, then carefully think how you would act?

The weapon raised at me or another person......Should I shoot or call for them to lower it so I can arrest them? By then another life is lost and a confused member of the security forces is lost and feeling guilty of letting someone die.

Sorry, this is real. Very real.
JC will disarm our forces with his STATED policies. This isn't b/s it's a fact.
He's already said it.....

Do you want that? Terrorists knowing they won't be shot for fear of going to jail for murder?

Be reasonable TWTD. Forget politics, this is about national security.

Hammer me if you will. However, I've been there, been blown-up, shot at, shot back, and know how it feels.
JC will castrate this country. Please understand that.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 19:42]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 08:23 - Dec 1 with 2051 viewsMattinLondon

A good comedy post - made me laugh. Well done.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 08:30 - Dec 1 with 2043 viewsdissboy2

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 08:23 - Dec 1 by MattinLondon

A good comedy post - made me laugh. Well done.

not remotely something to joke about
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 09:53 - Dec 1 with 1978 viewsZedRodgers

Have a listen Hampstead.

Doesn’t sound like he’s saying the police were wrong or should be investigated to me.

No, not at the moment

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 09:57 - Dec 1 with 1972 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 09:53 - Dec 1 by ZedRodgers

Have a listen Hampstead.

Doesn’t sound like he’s saying the police were wrong or should be investigated to me.

It’s a deep fake video using an actor. The real JC was blowing himself up in a shopping centre somewhere; it’s what he does. Def info.

I’m amazed at the level of conditioning that’s gone on around JC. He may not be a saint, but the campaign against him is by far the biggest I’ve ever seen. And it works.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 09:58 - Dec 1 with 1971 viewsnoggin

Are you benters in disguise?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 10:30 - Dec 1 with 1939 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:09 - Nov 30 by Herbivore

You're a fantasist. You have zero credibility when you just make stuff up constantly. It's pathetic. You should really stop.

I've done some think and have come to the conclusion that it was wrong to call him a Walt. I'm sure he DID work in military intelligence. His last job was compiling intelligence on Iraq's WMD capability.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 10:34 - Dec 1 with 1934 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 10:30 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

I've done some think and have come to the conclusion that it was wrong to call him a Walt. I'm sure he DID work in military intelligence. His last job was compiling intelligence on Iraq's WMD capability.

Not sure why you’re pursuing this line. Hampstead has spoken at length previously about his time
In the military.

You’re out of order.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 10:44 - Dec 1 with 1911 viewsfooters

Very funny thread. Imma give it a 2 for inventiveness, 8 for swivel-eyedness and a whopping 10 Mystic Meg bonus points. That's a footers' funny thread score of 20/30, or B+.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 11:38 - Dec 1 with 1873 viewsMattinLondon

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 08:30 - Dec 1 by dissboy2

not remotely something to joke about

The original post is fairly comedic.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 11:57 - Dec 1 with 1843 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 10:30 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

You can rot.

I had good mates in the Int and SF world fly out to Iraq on the back of Tony Blair's fake news.

What you are saying is vile and has no place here.
Disagree with me, happy to politely debate. I have manners and respect other's views but never drop that low.

If you want, report me to this lot. It was set-up my an ex-medic and an old mate. He'll tell you to boil your head.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/898600863542565/

These are Walts.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/198461/revealed-ten-sick-cheats-who-prete

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:24 - Dec 1 with 1822 viewsSwailsey

I disagree with the OP.

His views on JC.

His general attitude.

His leanings.

I also have a very mixed view on the armed forces.

But this thread is turning pretty nasty - speculation about him having PTSD and the constant baiting to suggest he is a ‘Walt’. I’d never heard that term before but after Googling it, I can completely understand why he is so upset - if (and I have no reason to think otherwise) he did serve.

Pretty unsavoury and I think admin could do with pulling this (IMO).

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:26 - Dec 1 with 1811 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:24 - Dec 1 by Swailsey

I disagree with the OP.

His views on JC.

His general attitude.

His leanings.

I also have a very mixed view on the armed forces.

But this thread is turning pretty nasty - speculation about him having PTSD and the constant baiting to suggest he is a ‘Walt’. I’d never heard that term before but after Googling it, I can completely understand why he is so upset - if (and I have no reason to think otherwise) he did serve.

Pretty unsavoury and I think admin could do with pulling this (IMO).

Bang on, Chris.

I don’t think it should be pulled though.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:32 - Dec 1 with 1786 viewsJ2BLUE

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 11:57 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

You can rot.

I had good mates in the Int and SF world fly out to Iraq on the back of Tony Blair's fake news.

What you are saying is vile and has no place here.
Disagree with me, happy to politely debate. I have manners and respect other's views but never drop that low.

If you want, report me to this lot. It was set-up my an ex-medic and an old mate. He'll tell you to boil your head.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/898600863542565/

These are Walts.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/198461/revealed-ten-sick-cheats-who-prete

'If you want, report me to this lot. It was set-up my an ex-medic and an old mate. He'll tell you to boil your head.'

Doesn't sound the best treatment option?

You've got a nice reply there attacking BB but have ignored the video of Corbyn. Interesting.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:42 - Dec 1 with 1746 viewsZedRodgers

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 09:53 - Dec 1 by ZedRodgers

Have a listen Hampstead.

You seem to have ignored this, Hampstead. Was he not clear enough?

What about this:

Or will your point now morph into Corbyn lying about his position? That’s when you’re in real tin foil hat territory.

No, not at the moment

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:44 - Dec 1 with 1739 viewsRyorry

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:32 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

'If you want, report me to this lot. It was set-up my an ex-medic and an old mate. He'll tell you to boil your head.'

Doesn't sound the best treatment option?

You've got a nice reply there attacking BB but have ignored the video of Corbyn. Interesting.

Can I just say that having talked at some length with HB via PMs, I found him to be (as is so often the way behind the scenes), a very decent guy, so would ask if people could please give him a break.

He has no idea I was going to say that btw - in fact nor had I till I saw these latest posts!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:51 - Dec 1 with 1721 viewsJ2BLUE

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:44 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

Can I just say that having talked at some length with HB via PMs, I found him to be (as is so often the way behind the scenes), a very decent guy, so would ask if people could please give him a break.

He has no idea I was going to say that btw - in fact nor had I till I saw these latest posts!

I'm not being particularly hard on him. If he wants to be a propaganda pusher I will respond with questions, facts and mockery.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 13:27 - Dec 1 with 1676 viewseireblue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:51 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

I'm not being particularly hard on him. If he wants to be a propaganda pusher I will respond with questions, facts and mockery.

I am wondering why we sometimes call it propaganda.

It is lying.

If you tell lies you are a liar.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 13:59 - Dec 1 with 1652 viewsHerbivore

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:44 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

If he stops spreading lies and misinformation then I'll happily go easy on him. It's not like I accused him of having a mental health condition or anything, just pointed out his mistruths and propensity for fantasy.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 14:40]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 14:01 - Dec 1 with 1650 viewsnoggin

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:42 - Dec 1 by ZedRodgers

You seem to have ignored this, Hampstead. Was he not clear enough?

What about this:

Or will your point now morph into Corbyn lying about his position? That’s when you’re in real tin foil hat territory.

Just bantz.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 17:45 - Dec 1 with 1586 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 12:26 - Dec 1 by vapour_trail

Bang on, Chris.

I don’t think it should be pulled though.

I agree too.

Let it be there. I've had worse abuse thrown at me.
Soon enough one of them will realise just how disrespectful and vile the posts are and have a moment of reflection.

In the meantime it's a public record of their views and how they speak to an injured veteran.

It should remain. Shame on them.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 18:05 - Dec 1 with 1566 viewsDyland

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 17:45 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

I agree too.

Soon enough one of them will realise just how disrespectful and vile the posts are and have a moment of reflection.

In the meantime it's a public record of their views and how they speak to an injured veteran.

" In the meantime it's a public record of their views and how they speak to an injured veteran. "

I had a quick look at this car crash of a thread, but this post convinces me to delete it and not bother getting involved.

No idea if anyone's been unfairly disrespectful btw, but it's a football message board Hampers, so maybe don't post at all without putting your personal context out there first. You started the thread after all.

Delete.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 18:17 - Dec 1 with 1541 viewsjeera

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 17:45 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

I agree too.

Bollox. Same every time.

You post inflammatory crap - the other day it was made up rubbish about people who are claiming benefits - and then play the veteran card every time.

It's you pal, not everyone else.

You spread lies and misinformation everyday that can be damaging for others and you don't care.

Shame on you. Not on those for calling you out.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 18:50 - Dec 1 with 1500 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 18:05 - Dec 1 by Dyland

" In the meantime it's a public record of their views and how they speak to an injured veteran. "

I had a quick look at this car crash of a thread, but this post convinces me to delete it and not bother getting involved.

No idea if anyone's been unfairly disrespectful btw, but it's a football message board Hampers, so maybe don't post at all without putting your personal context out there first. You started the thread after all.

Delete.

TBF I have stated context.

For the record I'm fairly laid back and when I have a pop at Labour it's not bitchy but more banter.
Some have called me out for being 'all right jack' without understanding the context of that.
Myself and Mrs H are 20% tax-payers who work for charities. We also have just started a Social Enterprise building homes for local families and veterans.

I've been called a liar and spreading misinformation. Not accurate. If I make a factual error please let me know and I will adjust.

A few have taken my posts too much to heart and now resort to pretty personal attacks. That's not needed.

The OP is taken from my own experience of the Rules of Engagement and how they are applied. A mate who was in the Royal Marines was hung out to dry for killing an IRA man who was shooting at his patrol in Northern Ireland.
I've not time for people who won't 'stand too' with the rest of us and will castrate the armed forces.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 18:54 - Dec 1 with 1490 viewseireblue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 18:50 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

For the record I'm fairly laid back and when I have a pop at Labour it's not bitchy but more banter.
Some have called me out for being 'all right jack' without understanding the context of that.
Myself and Mrs H are 20% tax-payers who work for charities. We also have just started a Social Enterprise building homes for local families and veterans.

I've been called a liar and spreading misinformation. Not accurate. If I make a factual error please let me know and I will adjust.

A few have taken my posts too much to heart and now resort to pretty personal attacks. That's not needed.

The OP is taken from my own experience of the Rules of Engagement and how they are applied. A mate who was in the Royal Marines was hung out to dry for killing an IRA man who was shooting at his patrol in Northern Ireland.
I've not time for people who won't 'stand too' with the rest of us and will castrate the armed forces.

“In the interview with AN last week he stated, repeatedly, that 'arrest' is the method he would want to use.”

Here is the full transcript.

Can you point out where JC repeatedly stated that.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/11/full-transcript-jeremy-corbyn-grilled-by-a
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 18:58 - Dec 1 with 1481 viewsHerbivore

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 18:50 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

You've spread loads of misinformation.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024