Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you believe a single word Boris says 10:16 - Dec 1 with 4291 viewscbower

You deserve everything you get. As soon as I hear anyone moaning over the next five years I will simply ask them who they voted for. If they say "Tory" then I will dismiss them instantly, tell them in no uncertain terms where to go. If you can't see all he is doing is trotting out obfuscation peppered with the tedious "Get Brexit Done" claptrap whilst, as Andrew Marr has just said "chuntering" then you don't want to see him for what he is. A fraud.

This post has been edited by an administrator

bluescouser

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:23 - Dec 1 with 2541 viewsreusersfreekicks

Well put. Conplete insincere charlatan. Shame on any decent Tories for allowing him to get where he is and for promoting all his bs.
The electorate are the victims of a trump like con
If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:24 - Dec 1 with 2532 viewsBloomBlue

Well nobody believes a single word Corbyn says and that's the problem with this GE.
If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:24 - Dec 1 with 2532 viewsbluejacko

Give it a rest and go on the general forum eh!
If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:25 - Dec 1 with 2525 viewsartsbossbeard

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:24 - Dec 1 by BloomBlue

Well nobody believes a single word Corbyn says and that's the problem with this GE.

Nobody?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:28 - Dec 1 with 2508 viewsfactual_blue

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:24 - Dec 1 by bluejacko

You could always hide the thread.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:28 - Dec 1 with 2506 viewscbower

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:24 - Dec 1 by bluejacko

Apologies, pressed the wrong box out of habit. First political thread I have started for months, maybe years.

bluescouser

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:29 - Dec 1 with 2498 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:24 - Dec 1 by BloomBlue

That didn’t take long!

What about the subject of the OP though?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:31 - Dec 1 with 2483 viewsBloomBlue

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:25 - Dec 1 by artsbossbeard

Nobody?

Well maybe Diane Abbott does
Login to get fewer ads

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:39 - Dec 1 with 2454 viewsActionMan

Same as anyone who's thick enough to vote Labour and Liberal Democrat. Your liars and cheats are no better than theirs and if you believe otherwise then you are an idiot.
If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:41 - Dec 1 with 2434 viewsm14_blue

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:39 - Dec 1 by ActionMan

Same as anyone who's thick enough to vote Labour and Liberal Democrat. Your liars and cheats are no better than theirs and if you believe otherwise then you are an idiot.

I’m an idiot then.

I agree that they’re all pretty much useless but Boris is the worst by a long, long way.
If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:43 - Dec 1 with 2420 viewsDevereuxxx

Agreed. He lies through his teeth and even when presented with firm evidence to show he's lying he just discounts it. It's straight from the Trump playbook - say what you want because in reality, it plays well with his base and will have little impact on him. Depressing state of affairs really. He's fallen into the Theresa May trap of just shouting the same pre-prepared slogans and soundbites.

It was a bit of a car crash of an interview.
If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:44 - Dec 1 with 2405 viewshampstead_blue

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:23 - Dec 1 by reusersfreekicks

Well put. Conplete insincere charlatan. Shame on any decent Tories for allowing him to get where he is and for promoting all his bs.

He is for sure not the best candidate and I and many others voted for Hunt.

Boris is for sure in it for himself. I've heard a few anecdotes from a (now former) high ranking source within government. He is not a man of the people but a man for himself.

However, given the choice of having the lights on or living in a cave, I'll take Boris.
Hopefully he will get his ego massaged over the next few years and will slide off to do something else.

Neither side has their best leader, let us agree on that?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:45 - Dec 1 with 2403 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:43 - Dec 1 by Devereuxxx

Agreed. He lies through his teeth and even when presented with firm evidence to show he's lying he just discounts it. It's straight from the Trump playbook - say what you want because in reality, it plays well with his base and will have little impact on him. Depressing state of affairs really. He's fallen into the Theresa May trap of just shouting the same pre-prepared slogans and soundbites.

It was a bit of a car crash of an interview.

It’s very similar to what’s happening in the States, complete with unquestioning cheerleaders.

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:46 - Dec 1 with 2399 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:39 - Dec 1 by ActionMan

If you believe a single word Boris says by Swansea_Blue 1 Dec 2019 10:29
That didn’t take long!

What about the subject of the OP though?

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:46 - Dec 1 with 2398 viewsBlueBadger

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:23 - Dec 1 by reusersfreekicks

There are no decent Tories left. They've all rallied behind a proven liar with a track record of bigotry, incompetence and conspiring with foreign nazis. Anyone still a Tory party member is now complicit in this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/22/video-reveals-steve-bannon-links
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 11:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:48 - Dec 1 with 2383 viewsBlueBadger

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:44 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

Boris is for sure in it for himself. I've heard a few anecdotes from a (now former) high ranking source within government. He is not a man of the people but a man for himself.

However, given the choice of having the lights on or living in a cave, I'll take Boris.
Hopefully he will get his ego massaged over the next few years and will slide off to do something else.

I'm not sure that 'let him have his way and then he'll go away' is the best way forward here, given that he's likely to try to push through a damaging Brexit, deregulate and privatise everything not deregulated and privatised already, demonise and victimise the most vulnerable in society and lie about the rest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:48 - Dec 1 with 2383 viewseireblue

False dilemma.
If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:50 - Dec 1 with 2374 viewsBlueBadger

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:48 - Dec 1 by eireblue

False dilemma.

It's very real in Alistair's mind.

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:50 - Dec 1 with 2373 viewsSwansea_Blue

“given the choice of having the lights on or living in a cave”

As far as I’m aware, that isn’t a choice being offered in this GE. You’re not helping your argument with comments like that in an otherwise rational post.

Both are very poor, for sure.

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:57 - Dec 1 with 2336 viewstrncbluearmy

If Marr had allowed him to answer a question it might help

You want a real nightmare you go ahead and vote labour

And what's this doing on the football thread?
If you believe a single word Boris says on 11:03 - Dec 1 with 2319 viewsBlueBadger

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:57 - Dec 1 by trncbluearmy

Literally the only voting ticket the sitting government and their patsies have is 'don't vote for the other lot, the leader once went to a Billy Bragg concert'. It's utterly, utterly pathetic.

If you believe a single word Boris says on 11:04 - Dec 1 with 2311 viewsm14_blue

If you believe a single word Boris says on 10:57 - Dec 1 by trncbluearmy

You think Marr was stopping him answering the questions?????

You have got to be taking the p1ss?
If you believe a single word Boris says on 11:05 - Dec 1 with 2302 viewsBlueBadger

If you believe a single word Boris says on 11:04 - Dec 1 by m14_blue

And these people wonder why they get called walts and fantasists. Their brains are literally rewriting reality for them.

If you believe a single word Boris says on 11:12 - Dec 1 with 2264 viewstrncbluearmy

If you believe a single word Boris says on 11:04 - Dec 1 by m14_blue

How many times did he shout 10 years at the bloke.
and compare the way the PM was harassed against the previous completely useless women who could be Home Secretary if the racist,marxist, throw money at it lot get a sniff of power, God Help Us

Anyway as I said what's this doing on the football thread
If you believe a single word Boris says on 11:13 - Dec 1 with 2258 viewstrncbluearmy

If you believe a single word Boris says on 11:05 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

And these people wonder why they get called walts and fantasists. Their brains are literally rewriting reality for them.

You really are a xxxx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024