Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
oh well. 15:59 - Dec 1 with 1785 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Very frustrating. Decent effort at Cov but should have held on. Still they have to come to us now. Maybe Sears and Bish will be getting close by the replay....

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

oh well. on 16:01 - Dec 1 with 1745 viewsLankHenners

Probably won't be close for the home league match against them in March.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

oh well. on 16:01 - Dec 1 with 1726 viewspointofblue

I'm sure it will be the referee's fault again. It normally is. Maybe we would have won had we not made six changes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

oh well. on 16:02 - Dec 1 with 1717 viewsonlymehere

What makes you say we should of held on?
Under pressure for most of the second half not good enough really.
oh well. on 16:04 - Dec 1 with 1630 viewsTerry_Nutkins

oh well. on 16:01 - Dec 1 by pointofblue

I'm sure it will be the referee's fault again. It normally is. Maybe we would have won had we not made six changes.

You werent happy with team put out?! I was fine with that. Not a bad performance away there either. Very frustrating to concede late but that's football. we're favourites to go through now. They probably were marginally before the game with their home record. Gutted with how it was drawn but i thought we'd lose today so not a terrible showing at all.

Great to get Keane on the scoresheet and we have the squad to cope with this particularly with it being home replay.

oh well. on 16:13 - Dec 1 with 1525 viewspointofblue

oh well. on 16:04 - Dec 1 by Terry_Nutkins

You werent happy with team put out?! I was fine with that. Not a bad performance away there either. Very frustrating to concede late but that's football. we're favourites to go through now. They probably were marginally before the game with their home record. Gutted with how it was drawn but i thought we'd lose today so not a terrible showing at all.

Great to get Keane on the scoresheet and we have the squad to cope with this particularly with it being home replay.

No, partly because I think it'll result in a very scratch line up at Peterborough, slightly unncessarily. We could have gone with the first XI today, make the changes for London Road then back to the first XI next Saturday.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

oh well. on 16:44 - Dec 1 with 1454 viewsTerry_Nutkins

oh well. on 16:02 - Dec 1 by onlymehere

What makes you say we should of held on?
Under pressure for most of the second half not good enough really.

That's certainly not how Phil saw it. A bit ptessure at the end sure. As you would expect. But when you get to 94th minute i think it's reasonable to say we should have held on. I'm not particularly negative about the result though as i say. They've got just about the beat home form going.

oh well. on 17:13 - Dec 1 with 1330 viewsonlymehere

oh well. on 16:44 - Dec 1 by Terry_Nutkins

That's certainly not how Phil saw it. A bit ptessure at the end sure. As you would expect. But when you get to 94th minute i think it's reasonable to say we should have held on. I'm not particularly negative about the result though as i say. They've got just about the beat home form going.

oh well. on 17:33 - Dec 1 with 1273 viewsRyorry

No games against them for best part of 8 years, then 3 come along at once!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

oh well. on 17:39 - Dec 1 with 1258 viewsVaughan8

Our squad players are getting more games than we thought
oh well. on 18:00 - Dec 1 with 1220 viewsbournemouthblue

Have these games been an extra benefit from to squad players like Norris, Donacien, Keane, Rowe and even the likes of Dozzell?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

oh well. on 18:32 - Dec 1 with 1168 viewsTerry_Nutkins

oh well. on 17:13 - Dec 1 by onlymehere

what bit is confusing you. Couple of fat finger phone typos completely thrown you? Fair enough.

oh well. on 18:56 - Dec 1 with 1118 viewsRadlett_blue

oh well. on 18:00 - Dec 1 by bournemouthblue

Have these games been an extra benefit from to squad players like Norris, Donacien, Keane, Rowe and even the likes of Dozzell?

Well, Donacien is now the only fit right back in our squad, although he usually has an error or two in him.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

oh well. on 19:59 - Dec 1 with 1030 viewsstrikalite

oh well. on 18:56 - Dec 1 by Radlett_blue

Well, Donacien is now the only fit right back in our squad, although he usually has an error or two in him.

Massive blow losing KVY, wing backs as we know are a huge part of the game now and creating, he gave us such a good outlet going forward, pity we have nothing of real quality on the left side either...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024