Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambo....please, please, please 16:12 - Dec 1 with 953 viewsnorth_stand77

Play two up front. We've got to have more shots on goal. I still don't understand the benefits of squad rotation either. Obviously injuries play a part BUT is it really necessary to rest players? It never seems to work for us!
Lambo....please, please, please on 16:15 - Dec 1 with 926 viewsSmithy

Played 2 up top on Tuesday and had 0 shots on target

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Lambo....please, please, please on 16:16 - Dec 1 with 928 viewsActionMan

I doubt he's going to change. I was one of his biggest supporters but for me he's quickly turning into Mick M2 here which would be forgivable if we were still in the Championship but we're making a right pigs ear of things at the moment in the third tier.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 16:16]
Lambo....please, please, please on 16:18 - Dec 1 with 900 viewsDarth_Koont

We had 2 up front match before and didn't get even 1 shot on target ... so it's not as simple as that.

The underlying problem, through the majority of our matches this season, is that we don't create enough and struggle to link the midfielders with the attack. That could certainly be down to rotation and players just not building up enough understanding or playing themselves into form.

Pronouns: He/Him

Lambo....please, please, please on 16:19 - Dec 1 with 889 viewsDubtractor

Lambo....please, please, please on 16:16 - Dec 1 by ActionMan

I doubt he's going to change. I was one of his biggest supporters but for me he's quickly turning into Mick M2 here which would be forgivable if we were still in the Championship but we're making a right pigs ear of things at the moment in the third tier.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 16:16]

Pigs ear?

FFS have a word you massive fanny.

We are second, have lost just twice all season, have the best defence in the division, and games in hand on all out rivals.

Football could be better at times, but get some perspective for goodness sake.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lambo....please, please, please on 17:47 - Dec 1 with 655 viewsNthQldITFC

Lambo....please, please, please on 16:19 - Dec 1 by Dubtractor

Pigs ear?

FFS have a word you massive fanny.

We are second, have lost just twice all season, have the best defence in the division, and games in hand on all out rivals.

Football could be better at times, but get some perspective for goodness sake.

...and we're bringing a lot of inexperienced and long term injured players up to speed too, to in order to have a 'full' squad of players ready to pick from later in the season.

It's sensible.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Lambo....please, please, please on 17:58 - Dec 1 with 632 viewsCoco

It’s not the formation but the mentality

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambo....please, please, please on 18:47 - Dec 1 with 592 viewsGuthrum

Lambo....please, please, please on 17:58 - Dec 1 by Coco

It’s not the formation but the mentality

And, indeed, problems of supply.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024