Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies 16:55 - Dec 1 with 1017 viewsZedRodgers

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/what-are-jo-swinsons-liberal-de

Doctoring emails in a remarkable attempt at shutting down a report on their sale of data to the remain campaign in 2016.

Really strange few weeks for them.

No, not at the moment

Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 19:05 - Dec 1 with 924 viewsWD19

If they were an international cricket team then the authorities would certainly be looking at betting patterns and their performance over the past few weeks.
Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 19:38 - Dec 1 with 892 viewsjimmyvet

So nothing political here them breaking this a week before an election from a left wing organisation after Lib Dem votes ....seriously Zed you are getting pretty desperate as are you cohorts of the cult.
Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 20:01 - Dec 1 with 871 viewsDarth_Koont

Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 19:38 - Dec 1 by jimmyvet

So nothing political here them breaking this a week before an election from a left wing organisation after Lib Dem votes ....seriously Zed you are getting pretty desperate as are you cohorts of the cult.

What do you mean "breaking this a week before an election"?

It's a story that is happening now.

Pronouns: He/Him

Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 20:02 - Dec 1 with 865 viewsZedRodgers

Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 19:38 - Dec 1 by jimmyvet

I reluctantly admit that it is political. You’ve rumbled me.

No, not at the moment

Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 20:16 - Dec 1 with 838 viewsfactual_blue

You, of course, are a bit of a cult.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 20:20 - Dec 1 with 834 viewsfooters

Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 20:02 - Dec 1 by ZedRodgers

I reluctantly admit that it is political. You’ve rumbled me.

Haven't you been informed of the TWTD official purdah? A banning or two in order me thinks.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Fascinating addition to the bizarre Lib Dem web of lies on 21:10 - Dec 1 with 731 viewslongtimefan

It’s almost as if you can’t trust any politicians....Oh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024