Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC's War of Worlds 10:49 - Dec 2 with 1107 viewsgiant_stow

Sh1t, with an especially sh1t last show.

Quite angry that I stuck with it: boring and unsubtly preachy.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:01 - Dec 2 with 1079 viewswkj

I felt under the weather by the end.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:02 - Dec 2 with 1078 viewsSteve_M

I watched the first one, thought it was poor but heard the second one was better. Hadn't got round to watching it yet though.

It suffers from following His Dark Materials to an extent because that is really good.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:02 - Dec 2 with 1076 viewsgiant_stow

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:01 - Dec 2 by wkj

I felt under the weather by the end.

Yes indeed. And what about all those brown-skinned happy but poor people she remembered? yikes.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:04 - Dec 2 with 1071 viewsgiant_stow

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:02 - Dec 2 by Steve_M

I watched the first one, thought it was poor but heard the second one was better. Hadn't got round to watching it yet though.

It suffers from following His Dark Materials to an extent because that is really good.

Yeah, me and mrs u picked the wrong show there (or rather I did and will be paying the price in brownie points)

(The 2nd was the best episode - hence sticking with it)

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:07 - Dec 2 with 1058 viewschicoazul

I quite liked it although i found the addition of the single mother heroine quite funny.

I have seen one episode of DARK MATERIALS and that was quite enough thank you, the books are terrible and boring, and the second book in particular is spectacularly bad.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:09 - Dec 2 with 1044 viewsdavblue

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:07 - Dec 2 by chicoazul

I quite liked it although i found the addition of the single mother heroine quite funny.

I have seen one episode of DARK MATERIALS and that was quite enough thank you, the books are terrible and boring, and the second book in particular is spectacularly bad.

hijacking somewhat, but the mandalorian has got better after episode 1, i was very much not bothered by it but with these things you have to give them time to find their stride and it is getting better.
BBC's War of Worlds on 11:09 - Dec 2 with 1043 viewsgiant_stow

She was a right nasty piece of work, ditching her nearest and dearest being her special move.

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:19 - Dec 2 with 1017 viewsStokieBlue

Disagree with all of this re His Dark Materials.

The books are great as is the BBC adaptation.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:21 - Dec 2 with 1016 viewsGeoffSentence

Dreadful stuff. Slow-paced and ponderous, storyline wildly changed. And yes unsubtle and preachy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:42 - Dec 2 with 977 viewsflimflam

Gave up after the first episode as was so disappointed with it.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:43 - Dec 2 with 973 viewschicoazul

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:19 - Dec 2 by StokieBlue

SB

You're wrong, the books are terrible.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:45 - Dec 2 with 965 viewschicoazul

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:09 - Dec 2 by giant_stow

She was a right nasty piece of work, ditching her nearest and dearest being her special move.

Perhaps it was a lo-key allegorical commentary of the selfishness of the modern beautiful woman who no man can ever satisfy not because of them, but her? Yes.

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:57 - Dec 2 with 919 viewsflimflam

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:09 - Dec 2 by davblue

hijacking somewhat, but the mandalorian has got better after episode 1, i was very much not bothered by it but with these things you have to give them time to find their stride and it is getting better.

Mandalorian is brilliant. What the recent Star Wars films could have been. 100 million budget for eight 30 - 40 minute episodes and a second series already filming show they mean business with this.

The Boys on Amazon is also brilliant if you want a warped view of Super Heroes as they would be in any normal modern day world. Very very good.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

BBC's War of Worlds on 18:49 - Dec 2 with 766 viewsWarkystache

BBC's War of Worlds on 11:19 - Dec 2 by StokieBlue

SB

It's no Harry Potter, that's for sure.

Quite fancy writing a bit of fantasy......

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024