Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge 11:56 - Dec 2 with 1405 viewsskyblue23

What are peoples current opinions?

Personally I feel he's getting back to his best after getting a fair bit of criticism at the beginning of the season. He's started chipping in with a few assists and finally got that goal under his belt a few weeks ago. I was surprised after he scored he didn't get more minutes or even a start after his goal. Also think he helps the team create and adds that attacking threat we seem to be lacking from the midfield area.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Alan Judge on 14:11 - Dec 2 with 1292 viewsGarv

He'll come good.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Alan Judge on 14:17 - Dec 2 with 1274 viewsHerbivore

Meh.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Alan Judge on 14:21 - Dec 2 with 1272 viewsskyblue23

Cracking

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Alan Judge on 14:26 - Dec 2 with 1256 viewschicoazul

the most over-rated player we have signed since Lee Martin.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Alan Judge on 14:36 - Dec 2 with 1245 viewsblueislander

He has had some decent moments lately, but a player of his ability should be dominating games.
Alan Judge on 15:01 - Dec 2 with 1211 viewsBLUEBEAT

About to hit form just in time for the January window

Poll: W or W

Alan Judge on 15:22 - Dec 2 with 1182 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Alan Judge on 14:26 - Dec 2 by chicoazul

the most over-rated player we have signed since Lee Martin.

Nah, we signed Paul Taylor after Martin

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Alan Judge on 15:37 - Dec 2 with 1160 viewsMrTown

Don't know why he was getting critism, said on here at the time, playing well enough.

Needs more time playing consistently in a settled team, he's a really really clever footballer, with clever movement, unfortunately we don't have many others.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge on 15:39 - Dec 2 with 1148 viewsHerbivore

Alan Judge on 15:37 - Dec 2 by MrTown

Don't know why he was getting critism, said on here at the time, playing well enough.

Needs more time playing consistently in a settled team, he's a really really clever footballer, with clever movement, unfortunately we don't have many others.

I love this line from some that it's everyone else's fault Judge doesn't look good. How do any of our players ever mange a good game when surrounded by such dross, eh?

Alan Judge on 15:52 - Dec 2 with 1119 viewswkj

Alan Judge on 15:01 - Dec 2 by BLUEBEAT

About to hit form just in time for the January window

Although at face value this may appear cynical, I can't help but feel the same way.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Alan Judge on 16:08 - Dec 2 with 1101 viewsLankHenners

A bit like Lambert the criticism has been a bit OTT but ultimately hasn't performed well enough. Starts to get better then the manager stops playing him other than to bring him on for the last 5 minutes of a match.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Alan Judge on 16:22 - Dec 2 with 1065 viewschicoazul

Alan Judge on 15:22 - Dec 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Nah, we signed Paul Taylor after Martin

Nobody rated Paul Taylor, not even Jewell who wanted someone else.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Alan Judge on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 1039 viewsReuser_is_God

Alan Judge on 16:08 - Dec 2 by LankHenners

A bit like Lambert the criticism has been a bit OTT but ultimately hasn't performed well enough. Starts to get better then the manager stops playing him other than to bring him on for the last 5 minutes of a match.

That's what I find strange.

His confidence would've been sky high after that Lincoln goal. His reward? 5 minutes in 2 home games.

Funny that you cite criticism of Lambert as that is a fair one to criticise him with!

Good that Judge got an assist yesterday too, we've gone a bit flat lately so hopefully Judge can spark us back into life (if given the opportunity).

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Alan Judge on 16:44 - Dec 2 with 1021 viewsPilgrimblue

Alan Judge on 15:37 - Dec 2 by MrTown

Agreed he needs to play with better players an perhaps that's why I still think he'll move next month but would like to be proved wrong and see him part of league winning team!
Alan Judge on 17:08 - Dec 2 with 994 viewsHerbivore

Alan Judge on 16:44 - Dec 2 by Pilgrimblue

Agreed he needs to play with better players an perhaps that's why I still think he'll move next month but would like to be proved wrong and see him part of league winning team!

Where would he move to where he'd play with better players? He can't get regular game time for a League 1 side at the moment. We took a punt on him on reputation last January, I can't see someone doing the same this January.

Alan Judge on 18:16 - Dec 2 with 895 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Alan Judge on 15:52 - Dec 2 by wkj

Although at face value this may appear cynical, I can't help but feel the same way.

Absolute rubbish.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024