Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes and Woolfy being snooped around 11:23 - Dec 3 with 2218 viewsMrTown

by Fulham and QPR then.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 11:23]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any scout watching the first half against Blackpool... on 14:10 - Dec 3 with 429 viewsMrTown

Any scout watching the first half against Blackpool... on 12:52 - Dec 3 by Reuser_is_God

Luton sold both of their full back int he summer to PL clubs for £10m a piece

If we sell Downes or Woolfenden in January for £2-4m each I will give my season ticket back.

This is true, I will be joing you in returning my ST.

2-4 million just isn't a credible figure anymore.

And if you do use the Luton full-backs as a benchmark it should be £10m a piece.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any scout watching the first half against Blackpool... on 14:49 - Dec 3 with 405 viewsWickets

Any scout watching the first half against Blackpool... on 12:52 - Dec 3 by Reuser_is_God

Luton sold both of their full back int he summer to PL clubs for £10m a piece

If we sell Downes or Woolfenden in January for £2-4m each I will give my season ticket back.

Don't believe you , very much like me you will be really peed off but keep on supporting the Town !
Any scout watching the first half against Blackpool... on 15:38 - Dec 3 with 377 viewshaynes_toe1

Any scout watching the first half against Blackpool... on 14:10 - Dec 3 by MrTown

This is true, I will be joing you in returning my ST.

2-4 million just isn't a credible figure anymore.

And if you do use the Luton full-backs as a benchmark it should be £10m a piece.

Downes isn't worth £10m right now.
Any scout watching the first half against Blackpool... on 18:32 - Dec 3 with 336 viewsstrikalite

Any scout watching the first half against Blackpool... on 15:38 - Dec 3 by haynes_toe1

Downes isn't worth £10m right now.

He isn't, so that's the price we state if a Club in Jan come sniffing..

Hands off message..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024