Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 13:10 - Dec 3 with 2572 viewsSitfcB

Corbyn was just on with Jeremy Vine.

He talks and comes across so much better than Boris

Talks with a lot more understanding and knowing what he wants.

#JustSaying

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:11 - Dec 3 with 2548 viewsStokieBlue

A wild macaw talks much better than Boris.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:12 - Dec 3 with 2525 viewschicoazul

Are you a Communist now Sitters.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:18 - Dec 3 with 2489 viewsartsbossbeard

This can't be true.

Everyone knows he's an absolute rotter.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:25 - Dec 3 with 2458 viewsGeoffSentence

It's just BBC lefty bumfest bias making him sound good

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:31 - Dec 3 with 2433 viewsFixed_It

But Boris knows what he wants. He wantsto get Brexit done. Oven ready. Blah blah blah.

The fact that he hasn't actually thought much beyond that is beside the point; neither have most Brexiteers.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:41 - Dec 3 with 2403 viewsBloomBlue

He always does come over well when not under pressure. Thats the real problem as soon as someone puts pressure on him he goes defensive and struggles. Boris is the same.

The difference is if you watch Sturgeon she is so polished she's makes them both look like school kids
Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:46 - Dec 3 with 2382 viewsusm

Yeh, he talks well and campaigns well and I am sure he means well, but I'm not sure he lives in the real world.
We simply cannot get close to affording all the things he is offering and his policies will wreck the economy, meaning less tax income and less to pay for all his expenditure.
Plus his views of the royal family, security, the armed forces, the USA etc worry me - we could easily end up a sitting duck.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:55 - Dec 3 with 2359 viewsfactual_blue

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:46 - Dec 3 by usm

Yeh, he talks well and campaigns well and I am sure he means well, but I'm not sure he lives in the real world.
We simply cannot get close to affording all the things he is offering and his policies will wreck the economy, meaning less tax income and less to pay for all his expenditure.
Plus his views of the royal family, security, the armed forces, the USA etc worry me - we could easily end up a sitting duck.

I hope you'd agree that
'We have an important duty to ensure that our armed forces, our veterans, and their families, have the very best support';

and that

'As a country, we are rightly proud of our highly-skilled servicemen and women, ready at a moment’s notice to do whatever is necessary to defend our country.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:56 - Dec 3 with 2346 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:11 - Dec 3 by StokieBlue

A wild macaw talks much better than Boris.

SB

But can it speak pig Latin?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:57 - Dec 3 with 2342 viewsGeoffSentence

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:56 - Dec 3 by footers

But can it speak pig Latin?

If it can it had better be careful lest it attract the attention of David Cameron.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:58 - Dec 3 with 2334 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 13:57 - Dec 3 by GeoffSentence

If it can it had better be careful lest it attract the attention of David Cameron.

Now, now. I always thought Samantha was rather tasty myself :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 14:03 - Dec 3 with 2302 viewshampstead_blue

He certainly knows what he wants..................
What he'll get, well that's another thing altogether.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 14:07 - Dec 3 with 2279 viewsSwansea_Blue

"his policies would wreck the economy"

I don't think that's true. The largest risk to the economy appears to be the Conservative's manifesto, e.g:

IFS analysis:

Today's 'The UK in a Changing Europe' report:

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Brexit-the-manifestos-uncovered

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 14:18 - Dec 3 with 2234 viewsHARRY10

Have you been at the Mail again ?

You should be careful. Next thing you'll be on the Express and quoting Farage as well.
Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:20 - Dec 3 with 2156 viewsjaykay

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 14:03 - Dec 3 by hampstead_blue

He certainly knows what he wants..................
What he'll get, well that's another thing altogether.

so you must love corbyn now and vote for him
as facters pointed out
'We have an important duty to ensure that our armed forces, our veterans, and their families, have the very best support';

and that

'As a country, we are rightly proud of our highly-skilled servicemen and women, ready at a moment’s notice to do whatever is necessary to defend our country.'

plus he campaigned and voted against the iraq war, so he a man of his word
will you give him the bird as i think you said that about the tories not keeping their pledge about the armed forces

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:23 - Dec 3 with 2145 viewsflimflam

But still the bearded one is not able to put this awful Tory government to bed.

The whole lot of them are utter winkers.

Kantar voting intention research (28 Nov — 2 Dec 2019):

Conservative 44% (+1 vs Nov 26th)
Labour 32% (nc)
Liberal Democrats 15% (+1)
SNP 3% (-1)
Green 3% (-1)
Brexit Party 2% (-1)
Plaid Cymru 1% (+1)
Other 1% (+1)

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:24 - Dec 3 with 2142 viewsJeanManuelThetis

When he is given fair coverage and a proper platform to speak, people generally like what he has to say.

I am not a fan of Corbyn, however the vendetta against him from, mainly right-wing media, has been so full-on and nasty for so many years it's difficult for many people to form a true opinion on him.
Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:39 - Dec 3 with 2112 viewsJeanManuelThetis

So how do countries like France and Italy afford it? Corbyn and Labour's investment plans come out as still lower than these countries.
Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:44 - Dec 3 with 2094 viewsjaykay

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:24 - Dec 3 by JeanManuelThetis

When he is given fair coverage and a proper platform to speak, people generally like what he has to say.

I am not a fan of Corbyn, however the vendetta against him from, mainly right-wing media, has been so full-on and nasty for so many years it's difficult for many people to form a true opinion on him.

couldn't agree more. their smears him and then fall back to their stock in trade quote " a proper labour opposition would be miles a head or words to that effect.
the press use words like cult ,dear leader etc then before you know it posters use it on here as if they were clever and thought of it themselves

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:45 - Dec 3 with 2092 viewsusm

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:39 - Dec 3 by JeanManuelThetis

So how do countries like France and Italy afford it? Corbyn and Labour's investment plans come out as still lower than these countries.

Well, Italy cant afford it. So I guess they just borrow more....and more....and more....until the EU bails them out.
But we voted to leave the EU, apparently.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 17:51 - Dec 3 with 1969 viewsBloomBlue

Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 15:39 - Dec 3 by JeanManuelThetis

Italy isnt able to afford it and France has a public/private health service which reduces the cost to the public and the French use the money saved on the health service on other things.
Jeremy Corbyn - Radio 2 on 17:57 - Dec 3 with 1957 viewsjas0999

Doesn’t convince me I’m afraid. As I’ve said previously, I would seriously consider voting Labour, but not with Corbyn at the helm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024