Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? 14:25 - Dec 3 with 2413 viewsBrixtonBlue

n/t

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:28 - Dec 3 with 1886 viewshomer_123

Keno levels of stalking/ fancying?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:42 - Dec 3 with 1848 viewsBluefish

Probably the 1st normal thing that you have ever said

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:45 - Dec 3 with 1836 viewsEwan_Oozami

Very. Now, as for Caroline Lucas....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:45 - Dec 3 with 1832 viewsBigManBlue

I never judge a man's taste, but I am a little concerned that you're on the booze before 3.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:56 - Dec 3 with 1796 viewsm14_blue

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:45 - Dec 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Very. Now, as for Caroline Lucas....

You spelt 'Sian Berry' wrong........
Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:59 - Dec 3 with 1780 viewsEwan_Oozami

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:56 - Dec 3 by m14_blue

You spelt 'Sian Berry' wrong........

Sorry, forgot this was a Leader's 'debate only.....!!

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:59 - Dec 3 with 1780 viewsSwansea_Blue

edited to add the tweet for context!
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 15:00]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:00 - Dec 3 with 1771 viewsEwan_Oozami

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:59 - Dec 3 by Swansea_Blue

edited to add the tweet for context!
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 15:00]

Jo Swinson with the hair of Nigel Clough??

Login to get fewer ads

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:03 - Dec 3 with 1764 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:00 - Dec 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Jo Swinson with the hair of Nigel Clough??

Yep. Not sure whether it belongs on the football board or the general/politics board though?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:07 - Dec 3 with 1749 viewsEwan_Oozami

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:03 - Dec 3 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. Not sure whether it belongs on the football board or the general/politics board though?

The Horror board....

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:31 - Dec 3 with 1694 viewsFtnfwest

who?
Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:56 - Dec 3 with 1659 viewsBiGDonnie

Ewwwwwww!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:57 - Dec 3 with 1646 viewsfooters

It's difficult to be wrong about something subjective, but I'm afraid in this case you are.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:03 - Dec 3 with 1631 viewsblueislander

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 14:42 - Dec 3 by Bluefish

Probably the 1st normal thing that you have ever said

And that is “said” in barely comprehensible English!
Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:09 - Dec 3 with 1618 viewsmrshallisfit

Its only fine if she is giving you a titw#nk in a darkened room.
Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:16 - Dec 3 with 1601 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 15:56 - Dec 3 by BiGDonnie

Ewwwwwww!

I bet you're one of those fussy ones who insists on a pulse.

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:17 - Dec 3 with 1597 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:03 - Dec 3 by blueislander

And that is “said” in barely comprehensible English!

?

What part of my OP are you struggling to comprehend? Everyone else seems to be fine with it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:22 - Dec 3 with 1580 viewsgiant_stow

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:17 - Dec 3 by BrixtonBlue

?

What part of my OP are you struggling to comprehend? Everyone else seems to be fine with it.

just play dead mr Islander

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:36 - Dec 3 with 1538 viewsblueislander

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:22 - Dec 3 by giant_stow

just play dead mr Islander

Indeed I will not bother. Maybe that he does actually speak like that.
Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:41 - Dec 3 with 1523 viewsfooters

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:17 - Dec 3 by BrixtonBlue

?

There are three words in the middle of that sentence that should probably be at the end.

That said, I'm more disgusted with your general point, rather than the grammar.

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:43 - Dec 3 with 1514 viewschicoazul

She has the wrong kind of big tits though, the not nice kind.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:43 - Dec 3 with 1512 viewsPJH

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:41 - Dec 3 by footers

There are three words in the middle of that sentence that should probably be at the end.

That said, I'm more disgusted with your general point, rather than the grammar.

Bit like Eric Morecambe-the right words but not necessarily in the right order.
Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:46 - Dec 3 with 1507 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm intrigued. Which of her two facial expressions does it most for you?

The slightly reprimanded but full of judgemental pity for the person disagreeing with her or the head girl reading a script while volunteering at the local retirement home?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:46 - Dec 3 with 1504 viewsfooters

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:43 - Dec 3 by PJH

Bit like Eric Morecambe-the right words but not necessarily in the right order.

I was thinking more of Stanley Unwin... or maybe that's after a few pints.

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:47 - Dec 3 with 1499 viewsgiant_stow

Is it wrong that I a little bit fancy Jo Swinson? on 16:43 - Dec 3 by chicoazul

She has the wrong kind of big tits though, the not nice kind.

ha

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024