Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory 21:39 - Dec 4 with 1822 viewsMullet

On his birthday too, well done whoever scouted him.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:41 - Dec 4 with 1723 viewsSwansea_Blue

Virtual pint to whoever reckoned he would start. Someone called it earlier in the week, but I can’t remember who. I thought I had more of a chance than him, but there we are.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:42 - Dec 4 with 1713 viewspointofblue

Considering how he started off his first team career here I'm disappointed we haven't seen more of him, not that Donacien has done much wrong this season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:42 - Dec 4 with 1709 viewssoclopath

Where has he been hiding or is it Burys coaching.
Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:48 - Dec 4 with 1546 viewsMullet

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:42 - Dec 4 by pointofblue

Considering how he started off his first team career here I'm disappointed we haven't seen more of him, not that Donacien has done much wrong this season.

I wouldn't read too much into it, seems more like his attitude and fitness have conspired against him. Lambert seems to make up his mind fairly quickly and freeze players out but doesn't stick to it when needs must.

Does make you wonder how far BC can go though.

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:49 - Dec 4 with 1491 viewssolemio

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:41 - Dec 4 by Swansea_Blue

Virtual pint to whoever reckoned he would start. Someone called it earlier in the week, but I can’t remember who. I thought I had more of a chance than him, but there we are.

I thought you played quite well.
Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:51 - Dec 4 with 1425 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:49 - Dec 4 by solemio

I thought you played quite well.

Cheers, but I don’t want to go through those penalties again!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:52 - Dec 4 with 1409 viewsMoriarty

I’m delighted for him. I knew his Dad and know his uncles and aunts. I’d really like to see him make it. Man management will be an an important element to the BC project.

fka omuircheartaigh

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 22:05 - Dec 4 with 1317 viewsMullet

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:52 - Dec 4 by Moriarty

I’m delighted for him. I knew his Dad and know his uncles and aunts. I’d really like to see him make it. Man management will be an an important element to the BC project.

It'd be nice to see, but I fear promotion would potentially scupper that for him on a serious note as he's got a way to go and KVY in his way by the end of the season.

Login to get fewer ads

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 22:10 - Dec 4 with 1275 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 21:48 - Dec 4 by Mullet

I wouldn't read too much into it, seems more like his attitude and fitness have conspired against him. Lambert seems to make up his mind fairly quickly and freeze players out but doesn't stick to it when needs must.

Does make you wonder how far BC can go though.

I have no problem with that. Do the time and take your second chance.

If Cotter learns his lesson and is as good as some thought he might be great.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 22:23 - Dec 4 with 1198 viewsReuser_is_God

Mick isn’t gonna shag you.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 22:43 - Dec 4 with 1100 viewsMoriarty

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 22:05 - Dec 4 by Mullet

It'd be nice to see, but I fear promotion would potentially scupper that for him on a serious note as he's got a way to go and KVY in his way by the end of the season.

Very true. It’s a big year for BC. I hope KVY gets back soon as promotion is the most important thing.

A knock, a sale, can open a door for anyone. A la Mings. All Cotsy can do is be ready to grab it if he gets a chance.

fka omuircheartaigh

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 23:09 - Dec 4 with 1025 viewstextbackup

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FCKING WOW!

I knew you held a flame for him, but that's pretty special. And it only took one line of writing too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 23:25 - Dec 4 with 995 viewscatch74

Cotter back in the team and grabbing the glory on 23:09 - Dec 4 by textbackup

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FCKING WOW!

I knew you held a flame for him, but that's pretty special. And it only took one line of writing too

Scattergun - I think there are only about 14 more Irish youngsters left ithat MM didn’t bring to town.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024