Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser 07:46 - Dec 5 with 5358 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 07:49 - Dec 5 with 2906 viewsfooters

Stay safe out there, guys.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 07:49 - Dec 5 with 2906 viewsvapour_trail

Intolerable attention seeker commences day with intolerable attention seeking.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 07:53 - Dec 5 with 2894 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Something about bingo!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:02 - Dec 5 with 2860 viewsBarneycurley

Hey i am very pro Jewish but gees man give it a break

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:06 - Dec 5 with 2848 viewsartsbossbeard

Losing your audience here, Glassers.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:17 - Dec 5 with 2812 viewsmonytowbray

A Twitter account dedicated entirely to Corbyn propaganda and spin. Verging on Infowars and Guido Fawkes territory there.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:21 - Dec 5 with 2796 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Seriously just [redacted] off now would you!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:43 - Dec 5 with 2745 viewsBigManBlue

Who's Jeremy Corbyn again?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Login to get fewer ads

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:45 - Dec 5 with 2735 viewslowhouseblue

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:43 - Dec 5 by BigManBlue

Who's Jeremy Corbyn again?

grumpy elderly gentleman with glasses. you know, the rather accident prone anti-racist.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:50 - Dec 5 with 2716 viewsSwansea_Blue

Apologies, downvoted by mistake when I was trying to see who you were pandering to.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:57 - Dec 5 with 2701 viewsDarth_Koont

That's one way of looking at it.

Sort of why you need to look at both sides of situations to understand and resolve conflicts. Remind me again how well it worked when people dismissed South Africa and Northern Ireland as illegitimate terrorist activity.

Again, you move frighteningly easily into saying political support equals racism and support for terrorism itself. Maybe because you just can't address it on its own terms.

Pronouns: He/Him

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:59 - Dec 5 with 2692 viewsSarge

It’s testament to the destructive work of the Conservative Party and everyone who has enabled them by voting for them in the last 9 years that such a bogeyman could be a close enough challenger that their entire campaign platform is ‘ooh what a nasty man Corbyn is’.

He’s not got my vote, I’m focusing on making Raab the next Portillo and cancelling Brexit but by god I’d rather have Corbyn than any Tory of the last 20 years.
Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:23 - Dec 5 with 2639 viewsGlasgowBlue

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 07:49 - Dec 5 by footers

Stay safe out there, guys.

“ The Jewish Labour Movement has concluded that "The Labour Party is no longer a safe space for Jewish people”

This conclusion has been based on the testimonies of former staff, Labour Party members and officials.

But hey! Let’s just casually dismiss the fears of the majority of a BAME community.

Iron Lion Zion

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:24 - Dec 5 with 2638 viewsGlasgowBlue

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:17 - Dec 5 by monytowbray

A Twitter account dedicated entirely to Corbyn propaganda and spin. Verging on Infowars and Guido Fawkes territory there.

What is factually incorrect in what this account has published?

Iron Lion Zion

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:28 - Dec 5 with 2612 viewsfooters

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:23 - Dec 5 by GlasgowBlue

“ The Jewish Labour Movement has concluded that "The Labour Party is no longer a safe space for Jewish people”

This conclusion has been based on the testimonies of former staff, Labour Party members and officials.

But hey! Let’s just casually dismiss the fears of the majority of a BAME community.

You should have raised these issues internally when you were a member, rather than posting constantly about it on a football messageboard. Might've got some more traction that way.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:31 - Dec 5 with 2589 viewsSomethingBlue

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:23 - Dec 5 by GlasgowBlue

Who do you think is more dangerous for the people — and particularly the minorities — in this country: Johnson or Corbyn? I only see you hammering away relentlessly at one of them so I assume you believe it's Corbyn.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:42 - Dec 5 with 2553 viewsDarth_Koont

None of these accusations are new from what I can see. And it's still way too smeary with the slanted facts and leaps they make. None of which is to deny cases of antisemitism when and where they occur but there's a need for scrutiny not just using a "weight of accusation" as some sort of surrogate proof that all this begins and ends with Corbyn.

I'm sure you feel the same about the evidence and research presented by "the wrong sort of Jews" who fiercely disagree with the JLM's take. But I'm guessing about that as you and the JLM don't seem to be able to address it.

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:45 - Dec 5 with 2542 viewslowhouseblue

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:42 - Dec 5 by Darth_Koont

None of these accusations are new from what I can see. And it's still way too smeary with the slanted facts and leaps they make. None of which is to deny cases of antisemitism when and where they occur but there's a need for scrutiny not just using a "weight of accusation" as some sort of surrogate proof that all this begins and ends with Corbyn.

I'm sure you feel the same about the evidence and research presented by "the wrong sort of Jews" who fiercely disagree with the JLM's take. But I'm guessing about that as you and the JLM don't seem to be able to address it.

you're a very quick reader.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:47 - Dec 5 with 2529 viewsgiant_stow

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:42 - Dec 5 by Darth_Koont

I'm interested in which specific allegations are slanted and smeary Mr. It may help me to see things as you do.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:52 - Dec 5 with 2495 viewsbrazil1982

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 08:57 - Dec 5 by Darth_Koont

That's one way of looking at it.

Sort of why you need to look at both sides of situations to understand and resolve conflicts. Remind me again how well it worked when people dismissed South Africa and Northern Ireland as illegitimate terrorist activity.

Again, you move frighteningly easily into saying political support equals racism and support for terrorism itself. Maybe because you just can't address it on its own terms.

Remind me again what JC has achieved through his many peace talks?
Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:58 - Dec 5 with 2469 viewsDarth_Koont

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:45 - Dec 5 by lowhouseblue

you're a very quick reader.

I skimmed it ... and wasn't seeing anything new. Just the usual conflation of genuine and rightfully condemned antisemitism with anti-Israel opinions and antiZionist sentiment in that context. It's totally bizarre that you can't be critical of that or any other fundamentalism like Islamism and Christian fundamentalism and that's meant to be de facto racism ...

But I stopped when I got to the Corbyn section and the foreword for Hobson's book came up amongst others. There really is no depth to the allegations against Corbyn.

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 10:04 - Dec 5 with 2454 viewsDarth_Koont

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:47 - Dec 5 by giant_stow

I'm interested in which specific allegations are slanted and smeary Mr. It may help me to see things as you do.

We've been through them at length before. As I said above, one example of the smears is the Hobson foreword. And I've never ducked addressing them.

But, go ahead, keep asking me to delve into your evidence while always ignoring mine ... it's symbolic of what this campaign is all about.

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 10:16 - Dec 5 with 2402 viewsGlasgowBlue

Come on, give those of us who have been smearing Corbyn over anti-Semitism some credit. Getting 70 Labour staff members all in the same room, and getting them all to sign up to the same lie, all to destroy the party they’ve supported all their lives, is quite the achievement

Iron Lion Zion

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 10:21 - Dec 5 with 2386 viewsDarth_Koont

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 09:52 - Dec 5 by brazil1982

Remind me again what JC has achieved through his many peace talks?

As a backbench MP? Not a whole lot.

As part of supporting and being heavily involved in campaigns, he's certainly helped pressure the governments who can conduct peace talks or put pressure on foreign states. That's why it would be good for him to have that official backing and influence.

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 10:28 - Dec 5 with 2364 viewsDarth_Koont

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser on 10:16 - Dec 5 by GlasgowBlue

Come on, give those of us who have been smearing Corbyn over anti-Semitism some credit. Getting 70 Labour staff members all in the same room, and getting them all to sign up to the same lie, all to destroy the party they’ve supported all their lives, is quite the achievement

I don't think the JLM staff are particularly random. They're expressly Zionist and supporting Israel (not just as an idea either). Of course they're politically opposed to Corbyn.

Sprinkle in a little Blairite vs. Corbynite internal stuff too and Bob's your uncle. Of course they want to take down a Labour Party led by Corbyn.

How do they get the JVL lot and others to "lie" against them? What's their motivation? I know that's politically motivated also but I think they have clearer and more objective evidence too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024