Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... 08:03 - Dec 5 with 1807 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Outstanding work.....full Slave mode!!

This post was inspired by the f@cked over of Grimsby what I saw on the telly box last night.....talk about the desperation of the disillusioned.....like the last throw of the dice....sad as....!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/election-2019-50663879/general-election-2019-how-d

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:28 - Dec 5 with 273 viewsgiant_stow

splutter

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:42 - Dec 5 with 249 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:28 - Dec 5 by giant_stow

splutter

Ok so there go you cornflakes.....now what?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:43 - Dec 5 with 248 viewsgiant_stow

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:42 - Dec 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ok so there go you cornflakes.....now what?

you voted Brexit! Bit much to talk of good little slaves innit?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:59 - Dec 5 with 235 viewsbrazil1982

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:43 - Dec 5 by giant_stow

you voted Brexit! Bit much to talk of good little slaves innit?!

Does anyone else add sugar to their cornflakes*? I do, my girlfriend thinks I'm an Animal doing this.

*My regular cereal is porridge with cornflakes ever so occasionally.
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 14:24 - Dec 5 with 220 viewsJ2BLUE

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:59 - Dec 5 by brazil1982

Does anyone else add sugar to their cornflakes*? I do, my girlfriend thinks I'm an Animal doing this.

Is that you nan?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 14:37 - Dec 5 with 208 viewsTangledupin_Blue

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:59 - Dec 5 by brazil1982

Porridge with cornflakes sounds awful.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024