Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country 10:21 - Dec 5 with 464 viewschicoazul

If you don't have children, you don't have any access to a state pension or the welfare state at all once you stop working.
Your pension is supposed to be paid for by your children and your children's children. If you were too lazy or selfish to have raised kids, sorry, no state pension or NHS for you. You have to either continue to work, sell your property, or have paid into a private medical insurance/pension fund for many years. These are difficult times and it's time the Boomers started to repay society for all the advantages they enjoyed over subsequent generations (and have played a big part in withdrawing those advantages for everyone else, too).
Oh and you also can't vote after the age of 70 if you haven't had children.

EDIT; or how about, compulsory national service, but only for people over the age of 65.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 10:23]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:25 - Dec 5 with 427 viewsOldsmoker

I always suspected you were a facist.
That post confirms it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:25 - Dec 5 with 423 viewschicoazul

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:25 - Dec 5 by Oldsmoker

I always suspected you were a facist.
That post confirms it.

Ok boomer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:31 - Dec 5 with 409 viewsElephantintheRoom

The sad fact about this is that it is actually true - well the care bit. Pensions have been extremely profitable for finance companies (and the government) because they keep the capital left when you turn up your toes.

If you are old and have dementia or any other prevalent condition that is conveniently not considered a disease but a social issue you do indeed have to pay for your own care.

And if you are lucky enough to have cancer - well the right sort of cancer - you will even find the well-funded Macmillan Nurses will look after you when the state opts out of caring for you.

The compulsory national service bit is happening already... look around B&Q etc as pensioners are forced to work to fun a frugal existence. And that's before we get around to the women who feel aggrieved because the gocvernment stole their pensions from them

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:33 - Dec 5 with 386 viewsHerbivore

You're an utter moron.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:38 - Dec 5 with 386 viewschicoazul

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:31 - Dec 5 by ElephantintheRoom

The sad fact about this is that it is actually true - well the care bit. Pensions have been extremely profitable for finance companies (and the government) because they keep the capital left when you turn up your toes.

If you are old and have dementia or any other prevalent condition that is conveniently not considered a disease but a social issue you do indeed have to pay for your own care.

And if you are lucky enough to have cancer - well the right sort of cancer - you will even find the well-funded Macmillan Nurses will look after you when the state opts out of caring for you.

The compulsory national service bit is happening already... look around B&Q etc as pensioners are forced to work to fun a frugal existence. And that's before we get around to the women who feel aggrieved because the gocvernment stole their pensions from them

It's all true. When I stage my Labour party putsch and take over, this will be one of the first policies we introduce.

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:42 - Dec 5 with 370 viewsOldsmoker

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 10:33 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

You're an utter moron.

Chico thinks the glue factory is too good for the likes of us old 'uns.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 11:16 - Dec 5 with 336 viewsGeoffSentence

Having children is the inconsiderate thing to do these days. Kids are people, people consume resources, consumption kills the planet.

Do your thing to save the planet, stay child free.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I have a solution for the welfare state/state pension issue in this country on 11:18 - Dec 5 with 329 viewsDubtractor

You can fook off sunshine.

By not having kids I'm saving the planet. My carbon footprint is tiny.

Plus all kids are arseholes.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024