Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
See how good your MP is..... 10:25 - Dec 5 with 2693 viewsElephantintheRoom

Change.org have graded every MP on how responsive they are to their own constituents.

Mine comes 499th (and got 62% of the vote last time)

Beat that

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

See how good your MP is..... on 13:29 - Dec 5 with 269 viewsWD19

How are they measuring the level of 'distraction' of a 2nd job, or are they just making a blanket assumption that if you have a 2nd job you are distracted?

Are they similarly measuring the distraction of having children? They take up time, so presumably single people with no kids are less distracted and therefore better constituency MPs!?
See how good your MP is..... on 13:33 - Dec 5 with 263 viewsjeera

See how good your MP is..... on 13:29 - Dec 5 by WD19

How are they measuring the level of 'distraction' of a 2nd job, or are they just making a blanket assumption that if you have a 2nd job you are distracted?

Are they similarly measuring the distraction of having children? They take up time, so presumably single people with no kids are less distracted and therefore better constituency MPs!?

Just post yours and moan like the rest of us.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

See how good your MP is..... on 14:40 - Dec 5 with 245 viewsWD19

See how good your MP is..... on 13:33 - Dec 5 by jeera

Just post yours and moan like the rest of us.

My MP is in the middle, but should really be doing better given that Watford to Westminster is not the most challenging of commutes.

I am also very disappointed by our performances overall. The general lack of an obvious pattern of play and paucity of chances created is bothering me. It had hoped the team would have settled down and be pushing on by now.
See how good your MP is..... on 15:21 - Dec 5 with 227 viewsRyorry

533rd. Replies quickly to emails - because he never does any more than parrot the Con party line

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

See how good your MP is..... on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 216 viewstractordownsouth

296. At first, I was surprised at that, but he's the biggest Tory lapdog out there so he wouldn't miss a chance to arselick the leader.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024