Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Cotter 14:27 - Dec 5 with 1026 viewshomer_123

How did he play last night?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Barry Cotter on 14:46 - Dec 5 with 1000 viewsyorkshire

He had a decent game - some runs in the first half that looked good - seems like a confidence player - have a feeling that he would be similar to Spence if he did get a run in the team
Barry Cotter on 15:00 - Dec 5 with 967 viewsWestcountryblue

Athletic, good in the air, but wasteful in possession and some questionable decision making.

Raw, needs a loan to a football league club.
Barry Cotter on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 886 viewsCanadianBlue

Defensively a bit meh. Tackle timing a bit off and some risky choices with passes and positioning. Some decent offensive movement, always looking for a run. Think it was the second half he blitzed past three players before getting fouled.

Would be okay as a wingback but as a fullback? I don't think he has the skill/experience to be consistent in a strictly defensive role. Given his confidence and comfort on the ball, a change to right mid might suit him better imo.
Barry Cotter on 15:53 - Dec 5 with 878 viewsbaxterbasics

Great, he almost caught the snitch.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Barry Cotter on 15:58 - Dec 5 with 860 viewsDarth_Koont

Bit ropey, I thought. But looked to be trying to do too much at times rather than keep it simple. And that need to impress plus a lack of sharpness are both from being out of the frame for so long.

Nevertheless, he kept going, didn't hide, fought through a nasty attack of cramp and had a good last 10 minutes as well as literally stepping up for the final penalty.

With KVY out, we might well need him so hopefully this is just an OKish start he can build on.

Pronouns: He/Him

Barry Cotter on 16:01 - Dec 5 with 842 viewswkj

Barry Cotter on 15:58 - Dec 5 by Darth_Koont

Bit ropey, I thought. But looked to be trying to do too much at times rather than keep it simple. And that need to impress plus a lack of sharpness are both from being out of the frame for so long.

Nevertheless, he kept going, didn't hide, fought through a nasty attack of cramp and had a good last 10 minutes as well as literally stepping up for the final penalty.

With KVY out, we might well need him so hopefully this is just an OKish start he can build on.

I have a feeling he could be a bit of a super sub type player at this stage. Get him on for 15 minutes or so when you need a little injection of athleticism

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Barry Cotter on 16:01 - Dec 5 with 835 viewshomer_123

Barry Cotter on 15:52 - Dec 5 by CanadianBlue

Defensively a bit meh. Tackle timing a bit off and some risky choices with passes and positioning. Some decent offensive movement, always looking for a run. Think it was the second half he blitzed past three players before getting fouled.

Would be okay as a wingback but as a fullback? I don't think he has the skill/experience to be consistent in a strictly defensive role. Given his confidence and comfort on the ball, a change to right mid might suit him better imo.

Was thinking about the attacking wingback option.

Barry Cotter on 16:02 - Dec 5 with 834 viewshomer_123

Barry Cotter on 16:01 - Dec 5 by wkj

I have a feeling he could be a bit of a super sub type player at this stage. Get him on for 15 minutes or so when you need a little injection of athleticism

He's def a more attacking full back and yes, that would make sense - bringing in on to cause attacking problems as opposed to see a game out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024