Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! 18:46 - Dec 5 with 1275 viewsLord_Lucan

I don't buy scratch cards but whilst paying for my Crunchie 4 pack just now at the CO-OP my eyes were alerted to the fact that scratch cards now carry a prize up to £1m. I decided that I won't buy one because I never do but then also decided that one of the two £1m varieties is sure to be a winner so hold on..........here we go, as soon as I can work out how to play them, it's more complicated than just getting three bells, I'm not sure how their target market works it all out, maybe they don't. Ingenious!

Stand by

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 11:28 - Dec 6 with 218 viewsDanTheMan

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 11:27 - Dec 6 by Lord_Lucan

I think Bentley and his chums should be allowed back for the evening for a good old fashioned ding dong

I'm wondering if Peter Snow will have a TWTDometer signalling the degree of outrage on here

It would never leave full outrage.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024