Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? 19:53 - Dec 5 with 828 viewsLord_Lucan

I took a couple of photos during the process.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 19:56 - Dec 5 with 805 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bring it on.

Will be a welcome distraction from my own ails.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 20:01 - Dec 5 with 796 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 19:56 - Dec 5 by gainsboroughblue

Bring it on.

Will be a welcome distraction from my own ails.

Well I do suffer a bit with the ingroings but I tackled this one a bit too aggressively (I have a new clipper set - Ben Sherman!)

The mistake with this one was slicing too far down the the bottom of the nail, it made it hard to twist and release.

This is pic 1

[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:04]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 20:10 - Dec 5 with 759 viewsSteve_M

Certainly a more enticing prospect than this general election campaign.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:09 - Dec 5 with 678 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 20:01 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

Well I do suffer a bit with the ingroings but I tackled this one a bit too aggressively (I have a new clipper set - Ben Sherman!)

The mistake with this one was slicing too far down the the bottom of the nail, it made it hard to twist and release.

This is pic 1

[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:04]

That twist and release is always a nervous time. I usually close eyes and hope my nose isn't filled with that metallicy blood smell.

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:39 - Dec 5 with 633 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:09 - Dec 5 by gainsboroughblue

That twist and release is always a nervous time. I usually close eyes and hope my nose isn't filled with that metallicy blood smell.

Tell you what Gains I really thought I was in a bit of trouble for a while and considered an abortive slice to the right. Luckily I decided not to and I just left it for half an hour and it sort of discoloured and died, it wasn't too bad an ordeal after that to do the "Twist"

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:46 - Dec 5 with 603 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:39 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

Tell you what Gains I really thought I was in a bit of trouble for a while and considered an abortive slice to the right. Luckily I decided not to and I just left it for half an hour and it sort of discoloured and died, it wasn't too bad an ordeal after that to do the "Twist"

Junior says "urrrrr"...to picture 1 and "oh god" to picture 2.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:56 - Dec 5 with 595 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:46 - Dec 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Junior says "urrrrr"...to picture 1 and "oh god" to picture 2.

I'll tell you what Bankster, if I have a Far East trip on the horizon I always grown my nails and hard skin so I can enjoy a fantastic foot cleansing session when I arrive there.

Anyhoo- many years ago I started the process too early and my big toenails were rather overgrown, it was high summer in the UK and I was wearing flip flops and I stumbled as I was climbing my stairs to my then office and one of the big toenails caught the wooden stair and completely ripped the nail off in one swoop. It was fairly painful but the worst thing was trying to put a sock or shoe on the raw toe skin so I dabbed a bit of superglue and re attached my nail. Unfortunately the nail went black and died but it was a helluva a jog releasing the superglue attachment.

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 22:01 - Dec 5 with 586 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:39 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

A superb shot of the toe debris on what I hope isn't your dining table.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 00:00 - Dec 6 with 516 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone want to see a bit of ingrowing toenail - self operation action? on 21:56 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

I'll tell you what Bankster, if I have a Far East trip on the horizon I always grown my nails and hard skin so I can enjoy a fantastic foot cleansing session when I arrive there.

Anyhoo- many years ago I started the process too early and my big toenails were rather overgrown, it was high summer in the UK and I was wearing flip flops and I stumbled as I was climbing my stairs to my then office and one of the big toenails caught the wooden stair and completely ripped the nail off in one swoop. It was fairly painful but the worst thing was trying to put a sock or shoe on the raw toe skin so I dabbed a bit of superglue and re attached my nail. Unfortunately the nail went black and died but it was a helluva a jog releasing the superglue attachment.

I will be sure to pass this bonus info on to junior in the morning.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024