Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson 20:04 - Dec 5 with 3413 viewsgordon

[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:05]
Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 20:12 - Dec 5 with 2399 viewsBent_double

Oooh, that's gotta hurt.....over to you, BJ.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 20:21 - Dec 5 with 2382 viewsRyorry

Beautiful

Our current PM is a frit dodger!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:31 - Dec 5 with 2362 viewsunstableblue

.. trust and importance of truth

Whether you are leave or remain.. Tory or Labour... a vote for Boris is a vote for someone with very questionable standards and for someone who is untrustworthy

Do we want to follow the mess that is US politics, by legitimising untruths from our leaders

The Tory party has jettisoned so many candidates who had some moral compass, those that are left seem more obsessed by achieving Brexit than maintaining their own dignity!!

Don't get me wrong I don't dislike Boris he's a bumbling buffoon... but leader of our country?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:36 - Dec 5 with 2342 viewsRyorry

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:31 - Dec 5 by unstableblue

Whether you are leave or remain.. Tory or Labour... a vote for Boris is a vote for someone with very questionable standards and for someone who is untrustworthy

Do we want to follow the mess that is US politics, by legitimising untruths from our leaders

The Tory party has jettisoned so many candidates who had some moral compass, those that are left seem more obsessed by achieving Brexit than maintaining their own dignity!!

Don't get me wrong I don't dislike Boris he's a bumbling buffoon... but leader of our country?

He's all that yet you "don't dislike" him?

That is exactly the problem, right there.

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 20:38 - Dec 5 with 2332 viewsHARRY10

err, that;s been posted twice already

do keep up
Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:39 - Dec 5 with 2332 viewspointofblue

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:36 - Dec 5 by Ryorry

He's all that yet you "don't dislike" him?

That is exactly the problem, right there.

To be fair he's completely hilarious; great figure of fun to have a go at every so often. But he nowhere near Prime Minister material and shouldn't be allowed to lead a race, let alone a country.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 20:40 - Dec 5 with 2325 viewsgordon

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 20:38 - Dec 5 by HARRY10

do keep up

Keep up with things that hadn't happened yet?
Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:46 - Dec 5 with 2305 viewsRyorry

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:39 - Dec 5 by pointofblue

To be fair he's completely hilarious; great figure of fun to have a go at every so often. But he nowhere near Prime Minister material and shouldn't be allowed to lead a race, let alone a country.

I've seen numerous vox pops round the country with people saying "he's a liar, I dont trust him, but I kinda like him so I'll vote for him". Makes you weep.

I honestly think if he were ugly, bald & wore glasses, he wouldn't even have been elected as leader of the Con party. It's extremely worrying that he gets away with stuff because of personal charisma.

Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:57 - Dec 5 with 2282 viewsOxford_Blue

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:31 - Dec 5 by unstableblue

And Corbyn is?????

You’re not voting for personalities you’re voting for their policy on Brexit.
Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:07 - Dec 5 with 2252 viewsvapour_trail

Interesting to see what the response to that is.

Currently 650 or so parliamentary candidates waiting for Dominic to tell them what they can publish on Twitter. W@nkers.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:19 - Dec 5 with 2212 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As I put in the other thread:

This is the last line:

"But the Prime Minister of our nation will at times have to stand up to President Trump, President Putin, President Xi of China. So we're surely not expecting too much that he spend half an hour standing up to me."

The idea he will do more damage to his vote share by answering questions than he can by avoiding them should ring alarm bells, surely?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 21:20 - Dec 5 with 2206 viewsDarth_Koont

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:57 - Dec 5 by Oxford_Blue

And Corbyn is?????

And Corbyn is a far better option.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/20/labour-conservative-party

Unless we want the economy to shrink by 6%, want even more children living in poverty, even more homeless, even more people not getting the medical and mental health treatment they need, the financial support they need, (insert further example of hateful shyte x50) ....

Pronouns: He/Him

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:28 - Dec 5 with 2172 viewsSwansea_Blue

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 20:38 - Dec 5 by HARRY10

do keep up

3 times now. Some muppet just posted it up again - must be a complete tit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:29 - Dec 5 with 2167 viewsvapour_trail

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:19 - Dec 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

As I put in the other thread:

This is the last line:

"But the Prime Minister of our nation will at times have to stand up to President Trump, President Putin, President Xi of China. So we're surely not expecting too much that he spend half an hour standing up to me."

The idea he will do more damage to his vote share by answering questions than he can by avoiding them should ring alarm bells, surely?

Should but won’t I’m afraid.

This might resonate with a few but most of the media won’t report it and will continue the attack elsewhere.

That is where we are currently.

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:30 - Dec 5 with 2158 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:28 - Dec 5 by Swansea_Blue

3 times now. Some muppet just posted it up again - must be a complete tit

So good it was posted twice.

Still won't change any Tory voter's mind unfortunately.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:31 - Dec 5 with 2152 viewsSwansea_Blue

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:29 - Dec 5 by vapour_trail

This might resonate with a few but most of the media won’t report it and will continue the attack elsewhere.

"Well they woud say that wouldn't they. Just becasue he wants to get brexit done and the elite are trying to stop him and silence democracy. They'd put a terrorist who's going to wreck the economy into power if they could...." etc., blah, blah, blah, will off the people, take back control....

Which reminds me, I need to go and phone my old man and gt an update of the Mail and Telegraph coverage today. Laters all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:32 - Dec 5 with 2153 viewsgordon

This video of Andrew Neill could be one of those moments which define an election - the clip has already been watched by more than a million people online, plus however many people were watching live.

With bad weather possible + tactical voting, I'm not convinced that Labour are as far away as the polls are making out, and this could move a few more votes in the marginals, taking us right into hung parliament territory.
Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:33 - Dec 5 with 2143 viewsgordon

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:29 - Dec 5 by vapour_trail

It doesn't matter how it gets reported in the Times or whatever, it's social media wot matters these days.
Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:36 - Dec 5 with 2131 viewsvapour_trail

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:33 - Dec 5 by gordon

It doesn't matter how it gets reported in the Times or whatever, it's social media wot matters these days.

most of us live in echo chambers on social.

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 21:59 - Dec 5 with 2048 viewsm14_blue

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:57 - Dec 5 by Oxford_Blue

And Corbyn is?????

I’ll decide for myself what I’m voting on thanks.
Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 22:22 - Dec 5 with 2009 viewsfactual_blue

And Corbyn is?????

Really?????

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 22:28 - Dec 5 with 1989 viewsfactual_blue

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 20:39 - Dec 5 by pointofblue

'boris johnson is unfit to hold any public office'

Ian Hislop - a man who knows what he's talking about, and knows where all the bodies are buried (disaffected journalists give him the stories they can demonstrate to be true, but which have been spiked).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 22:33 - Dec 5 with 1975 viewspointofblue

Brilliant piece of journalism..... in some ways this election is a referendum on on 22:28 - Dec 5 by factual_blue

'boris johnson is unfit to hold any public office'

Ian Hislop - a man who knows what he's talking about, and knows where all the bodies are buried (disaffected journalists give him the stories they can demonstrate to be true, but which have been spiked).

He doesn't need to know what he's talking about or know where all the bodies are buried... he was sitting to the right of Johnson when he attempted to host Have I Got News For You. That's enough of an example.

The Conservatives voted for someone who appealed most to the party base without considering the importance of the floating voter. Not that I want to drag the thread elsewhere but they're not the only ones and have left us with a mess to get through.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 22:56 - Dec 5 with 1922 viewsRyorry

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 21:32 - Dec 5 by gordon

This video of Andrew Neill could be one of those moments which define an election - the clip has already been watched by more than a million people online, plus however many people were watching live.

With bad weather possible + tactical voting, I'm not convinced that Labour are as far away as the polls are making out, and this could move a few more votes in the marginals, taking us right into hung parliament territory.

Was also on BBC1 10pm news just now. Unfortunately only his opening general comments - cut off before he got to the much more damaging list of specifics.

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 10:15 - Dec 6 with 1752 viewsWeWereZombies

Here's the Andrew Neill challenge to Boris Johnson on 22:56 - Dec 5 by Ryorry

Was also on BBC1 10pm news just now. Unfortunately only his opening general comments - cut off before he got to the much more damaging list of specifics.

You mean the ones about Andrew Neil reckoning Boris Johnson is not up to the job when it comes to standing up to Trump, Putin and Xi?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024