Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One 22:40 - Dec 5 with 1144 viewspointofblue

Yes, there will no doubt be eleven changes. Will Skuse be fit? If so I'll take a guess at:

Holy - Donacien, Garbutt, Woolfenden, Chambers - Skuse, Downes, Nolan - Edwards, Judge, Jackson

If he isn't fit I wonder whether Keane will come in for him with a switch to 4-4-2.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 04:38 - Dec 6 with 1055 viewsharlingblue

4-4 -2 for me always, with what we have at the moment.
Holy
Donacien, Woolfenden, Chambers, Carbett
Rowe Downes, Skuse,
Keane, Jackson
Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 05:08 - Dec 6 with 1047 viewspowinswitch

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 04:38 - Dec 6 by harlingblue

Holy
Rowe Downes, Skuse,
Keane, Jackson

Which midfielder has been sent off before the game even started
Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 07:46 - Dec 6 with 967 viewsKeaneish

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 04:38 - Dec 6 by harlingblue

Holy
Rowe Downes, Skuse,
Keane, Jackson

532 for me and I’d like to see...

Holy
Donacien - Wolfenden - Chambers - Wilson - Garbut
Downes - Nolan - Judge
Keane - Jackson

Norris, Skuse, Kenlock, Huws, Rowe, Edwards, Gergiou

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 09:17 - Dec 6 with 924 viewsagravenor

Have I missed something? Is Nors out for tomorrow?
Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 09:19 - Dec 6 with 918 viewsgeg1992

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 09:17 - Dec 6 by agravenor

Have I missed something? Is Nors out for tomorrow?

1 Match Ban - 5 yellow cards

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 09:32 - Dec 6 with 903 viewsMrTown

4-4-2

Holy
Donacien - Chambers - Woolfenden - Garbutt
Rowe - Skuse - Downes - Judge
Keane - Jackson

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 09:38 - Dec 6 with 886 viewsagravenor

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 09:19 - Dec 6 by geg1992

1 Match Ban - 5 yellow cards

Ahhh, damn. Well my team would be:

HOLY
DONACIEN, CHAMBO, WOOLF, GARBUTT
SKUSE, DOWNES, NOLAN
ROWE JACKSON JUDGE

I don't like having one up top at all but don't fancy Keane bagging at the moment either. Looks off the pace
Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 09:38 - Dec 6 with 880 viewsHerbivore

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 07:46 - Dec 6 by Keaneish

532 for me and I’d like to see...

Holy
Donacien - Wolfenden - Chambers - Wilson - Garbut
Downes - Nolan - Judge
Keane - Jackson

Norris, Skuse, Kenlock, Huws, Rowe, Edwards, Gergiou

Three at the back doesn't work for us, we don't have the defenders for it. We've had to switch from it at half time or earlier on more than one occasion when we've lined up that way and it didn't work against Wycombe more recently either. We need to start sticking to a settled system and it needs to be based on a back 4.

I think that midfield is asking an awful lot of Downes as well. Judge does no defensive work and Nolan is also pretty lightweight.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 10:05 - Dec 6 with 844 viewsIpswichKnight

Agree with those who say we can't make 5-3-2 work, I'm going for a 4-4-2

Holy
Donacie - Woolfy - Chambers - Garbutt
Edwards - Skuse - Downes - Judge
Jackson - Keane
Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 10:43 - Dec 6 with 816 viewsmonty_radio

"Guess" seems to have turned into "pick" for some here. Anyhow, here's my guess:

Norris

Donacien- Woolfy - Chambers - Garbutt

Skuse - Downes

Rowe - Nolan - Georgiou

Jackson

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 14:07 - Dec 6 with 719 viewsSkyBlueHarry

What - no Gates, Brazil, Wark or Mariner?

See you all at Highfield Road
Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 14:10 - Dec 6 with 714 viewschicoazul

Feeling that Keane will start tomorrow, although trying to predict what team Lambo will pick is a fool's errand.
5-3-2

Holy
Edwards
Janoi Chambers Woolf
Garbutt
Skuse Downes Nolan
Keane Jackson

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 14:18 - Dec 6 with 708 viewsKeaneish

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 09:38 - Dec 6 by Herbivore

Three at the back doesn't work for us, we don't have the defenders for it. We've had to switch from it at half time or earlier on more than one occasion when we've lined up that way and it didn't work against Wycombe more recently either. We need to start sticking to a settled system and it needs to be based on a back 4.

I think that midfield is asking an awful lot of Downes as well. Judge does no defensive work and Nolan is also pretty lightweight.

I think we've switched it for different reasons and Wycombe switched there system to accommodate us rather than the other way around. In my opinion, the reason it hasn't really taken off is because we've never got the balance in midfield right. If we take Skuse out, i think we'd see a very different dynamic and threat.

I wouldn't want Judge doing any defensive work in that role. I'd give him that licence to roam, after all, it's what the does anyway! I think Downes and Nolan have good enough engines to make it work. They may have to pull Garbut or Donacien in a little bit at times but i'd like to see it some time soon.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 14:22 - Dec 6 with 703 viewsHerbivore

Guess the Team - Coventry (A) League One on 14:18 - Dec 6 by Keaneish

I think we've switched it for different reasons and Wycombe switched there system to accommodate us rather than the other way around. In my opinion, the reason it hasn't really taken off is because we've never got the balance in midfield right. If we take Skuse out, i think we'd see a very different dynamic and threat.

I wouldn't want Judge doing any defensive work in that role. I'd give him that licence to roam, after all, it's what the does anyway! I think Downes and Nolan have good enough engines to make it work. They may have to pull Garbut or Donacien in a little bit at times but i'd like to see it some time soon.

It doesn't work because the back three is unbalanced and our spare man often ends up being one of the CBs, and none of them are especially dynamic on the ball. We've usually changed it because it's not working, Tranmere at home we were really poor until we went to a back four, Accrington away we were shocking first half. It's a weird one to suggest that the problem with the system has been Skuse.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024