Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What this forum really needs..... 06:46 - Dec 6 with 1407 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....is somebody to dedicate themselves to trawling through the social media comments of Conservative party candidates and members!
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/06/tory-ministers-back-candidates-

Last year, Blackman MP posted an article on Facebook headlined: “Muslim Somali sex gang say raping white British children ‘part of their culture’.” Though he deleted the post, saying he regretted “any upset” caused, it is not the first time he has been in hot water over the issue. In 2017, Blackman sparked outrage when he hosted Tapan Ghosh, an anti-Islamic extremist who once praised the persecution of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar, as a keynote speaker in parliament. 
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 6:47]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What this forum really needs..... on 06:57 - Dec 6 with 1367 viewsBlueBadger

It's a shame that [name redacted] has been banned, he would have splendid, if you wanted pictures of MPs wedding days, that is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What this forum really needs..... on 07:12 - Dec 6 with 1341 viewsGlasgowBlue

Absolutely shameful. No ifs no buts. The Tory party has a massive problem with Islamophobia and a leader who has engaged in Islamophobia racism. Johnson is not fit for public office.

See Banksy. It’s really not hard to be consistent.

Sadly, if you have been an apologist for Labour’s antisemitism, whilst repeating at least three antisemitic tropes on this board over the past couple of years and attacking various Jewish representative bodies who have been raising the issue publicly, but use Islamophobia to attack the Tories then you do not really care about racism at all.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What this forum really needs..... on 07:14 - Dec 6 with 1334 viewshampstead_blue

Well volunteered.

After next week one of us, maybe, will be smiling.
Come May and promotion, we all will be smiling....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What this forum really needs..... on 07:41 - Dec 6 with 1312 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What this forum really needs..... on 07:12 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

Absolutely shameful. No ifs no buts. The Tory party has a massive problem with Islamophobia and a leader who has engaged in Islamophobia racism. Johnson is not fit for public office.

Sadly, if you have been an apologist for Labour’s antisemitism, whilst repeating at least three antisemitic tropes on this board over the past couple of years and attacking various Jewish representative bodies who have been raising the issue publicly, but use Islamophobia to attack the Tories then you do not really care about racism at all.

Oh but it really is hard....you have to provide the service requested for several months to qualify as being even close to consistent...
...I will continue to consistently cast a critical eye over 'evidence!'

What this forum really needs..... on 07:43 - Dec 6 with 1304 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What this forum really needs..... on 07:14 - Dec 6 by hampstead_blue

Well volunteered.

After next week one of us, maybe, will be smiling.
Come May and promotion, we all will be smiling....

Whatever the outcome I will not be smiling....one outcome would bring about a definite expression of relief though!

What this forum really needs..... on 07:46 - Dec 6 with 1293 viewsGlasgowBlue

What this forum really needs..... on 07:41 - Dec 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh but it really is hard....you have to provide the service requested for several months to qualify as being even close to consistent...
...I will continue to consistently cast a critical eye over 'evidence!'

Not antisemitic by GlasgowBlue 23 Sep 2019 9:40
Oh Banksy.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/445914/politician-dismisses-minoritys-complaint-of-widespread-racism/#0

Do we have to do the same dance every time? I call out antisemitism in the Labour Party. You say I never call out racism in the Tory Party. I give an examples of where I’ve called out racism in the Tory party. You then say that I post about antisemitism more than any other type of racis and claim I don’t care about other forms of racism. I then post several examples of where I’ve called out other forms of racism but admit to posting about antisemitism more because of my family background. I explain my wife’s ethnicity and my own heritage. You then say “a-ha! So you do prioritise the racism you complain about”. I ask you whether you would constantly question a man of Afro Caribbean heritage who has a wife of mixed race why they are more concerned with the Windrush scandal or black lives matter. You suddenly go quiet. Eat sleep rave repeat.

So just bookmark the above paragraph to save us both the time and effort.

“I will continue to consistently cast a critical eye over 'evidence!'”

Have you casted a critical eye over the evidence from the Jewish Labour Movement submitted to the EHRC yesterday? What did your critical eye make of it?

Iron Lion Zion

What this forum really needs..... on 07:52 - Dec 6 with 1274 viewshampstead_blue

What this forum really needs..... on 07:43 - Dec 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Whatever the outcome I will not be smiling....one outcome would bring about a definite expression of relief though!

Are you a Labour supporter but maybe not with JC at the helm?
Is that wrong?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What this forum really needs..... on 08:14 - Dec 6 with 1243 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What this forum really needs..... on 07:46 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

Not antisemitic by GlasgowBlue 23 Sep 2019 9:40
Oh Banksy.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/445914/politician-dismisses-minoritys-complaint-of-widespread-racism/#0

Do we have to do the same dance every time? I call out antisemitism in the Labour Party. You say I never call out racism in the Tory Party. I give an examples of where I’ve called out racism in the Tory party. You then say that I post about antisemitism more than any other type of racis and claim I don’t care about other forms of racism. I then post several examples of where I’ve called out other forms of racism but admit to posting about antisemitism more because of my family background. I explain my wife’s ethnicity and my own heritage. You then say “a-ha! So you do prioritise the racism you complain about”. I ask you whether you would constantly question a man of Afro Caribbean heritage who has a wife of mixed race why they are more concerned with the Windrush scandal or black lives matter. You suddenly go quiet. Eat sleep rave repeat.

So just bookmark the above paragraph to save us both the time and effort.

“I will continue to consistently cast a critical eye over 'evidence!'”

Have you casted a critical eye over the evidence from the Jewish Labour Movement submitted to the EHRC yesterday? What did your critical eye make of it?

You will have to do better than that.....!

And no hardly looked at it....was there a bit about not being institutionally antisemitic though?

Login to get fewer ads

What this forum really needs..... on 08:19 - Dec 6 with 1234 viewsGlasgowBlue

What this forum really needs..... on 08:14 - Dec 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

You will have to do better than that.....!

And no hardly looked at it....was there a bit about not being institutionally antisemitic though?

So when you said you would continue to cast a critical eye over the evidence you were lying. You’re not interested in evidence. You’re not interested in racism. Your sole intention in starting this thread was purely to bait those if us who have called out Corbyn and Labour over antisemitism.

That didn’t take long to unravel. I’ll leave it there.

Iron Lion Zion

What this forum really needs..... on 08:19 - Dec 6 with 1233 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What this forum really needs..... on 07:52 - Dec 6 by hampstead_blue

Are you a Labour supporter but maybe not with JC at the helm?
Is that wrong?

Way off...I have never routinely supported a political party!
Did give them a vote last time....couple of token Green offerings....other than that spoiled ballots. Will waste my vote in their direction again this time despite huge reservation about top down big statism.....so now you know!

What this forum really needs..... on 08:20 - Dec 6 with 1229 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What this forum really needs..... on 08:19 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

So when you said you would continue to cast a critical eye over the evidence you were lying. You’re not interested in evidence. You’re not interested in racism. Your sole intention in starting this thread was purely to bait those if us who have called out Corbyn and Labour over antisemitism.

No some of us just have to work for a living!
Oh and it was purely to bait you .... nobody else!

Edit.. I will hazard a guess that your examination of the report was reading other people's tweets!
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 8:24]

What this forum really needs..... on 08:28 - Dec 6 with 1209 viewsBLUEBEAT

I bet Bob hates his surname.

Poll: W or W

What this forum really needs..... on 09:13 - Dec 6 with 1186 viewsDubtractor

What this forum really needs..... on 08:28 - Dec 6 by BLUEBEAT

I bet Bob hates his surname.

I quite like the description on the pic - Bob Blackman (far right). Wasn't sure if that was his political stance, or where he was standing.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 9:36]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What this forum really needs..... on 09:24 - Dec 6 with 1166 viewsZedRodgers

Morning GB.

I make it 26 posts, or 19 hours and 11 minutes, since you accused a number of posters on here of being complicit in anti-Jewish racism.

This was around the same time that baxsterbasics said Momentum, founded by three Jewish people, had its "grubby hooks into Labour". You failed to denounce this. It was in a thread you started. You created a safe space for antisemitism on TWTD.

No, not at the moment

What this forum really needs..... on 09:42 - Dec 6 with 1129 viewsDarth_Koont

He hasn't been leading a fulltime antiracism campaign, you hypocritical twerp.

Especially a transparently political campaign that has been built on conflation, exaggeration, accusation and ignoring evidence or condemnations of antisemitism.

And you say you only "left" your party because of an alliance with the DUP, despite years of islamophobia, antisemitism and other racism before that. And while accusing any supporter of Labour of being a racism enabler.

So spare us the dishonest lectures.

Pronouns: He/Him

What this forum really needs..... on 09:43 - Dec 6 with 1124 viewsDarth_Koont

10/10 for irony.

What this forum really needs..... on 09:47 - Dec 6 with 1109 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is there a 'big titted barmaid' trope....asking for a friend.

What this forum really needs..... on 09:59 - Dec 6 with 1086 viewsDarth_Koont

What this forum really needs..... on 09:24 - Dec 6 by ZedRodgers

Morning GB.

I make it 26 posts, or 19 hours and 11 minutes, since you accused a number of posters on here of being complicit in anti-Jewish racism.

This was around the same time that baxsterbasics said Momentum, founded by three Jewish people, had its "grubby hooks into Labour". You failed to denounce this. It was in a thread you started. You created a safe space for antisemitism on TWTD.

The odd thing is that, based on the standards of GB and his ilk, baxter's comment is easily above the threshold for calling him an antisemite.

Just not based on any sane and fair-minded person's standards.

GB has of course turned a blind eye to the clearest statement of antisemitic prejudice ever made on here ... but that's apparently OK if it's a mate or something. I'm starting to see why he had so little trouble being in the Conservatives all those years.

What this forum really needs..... on 10:20 - Dec 6 with 1063 viewsfactual_blue

What this forum really needs..... on 09:13 - Dec 6 by Dubtractor

I quite like the description on the pic - Bob Blackman (far right). Wasn't sure if that was his political stance, or where he was standing.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 9:36]

I bet he thought 'I'll stand to the left of these people, then I won't be on the right in the photo'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What this forum really needs..... on 21:03 - Dec 6 with 978 viewsjaykay

What this forum really needs..... on 09:59 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

The odd thing is that, based on the standards of GB and his ilk, baxter's comment is easily above the threshold for calling him an antisemite.

GB has of course turned a blind eye to the clearest statement of antisemitic prejudice ever made on here ... but that's apparently OK if it's a mate or something. I'm starting to see why he had so little trouble being in the Conservatives all those years.

he must have zed on ignore as zed often blows him out of the water
"I would object on grounds that the Jewish religion promotes discrimination, genital mutilation, and more besides". was another quote gb never condemned on a thread he was involved in

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

What this forum really needs..... on 22:13 - Dec 6 with 936 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What this forum really needs..... on 09:59 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

Has GB apologised yet for his outrageous comment about suggesting Corbyn would serve the Chief Rabbi pork?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024