Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. 08:01 - Dec 6 with 4174 viewshampstead_blue

Rig an election....

Bring in two million supporters at the last minute.

1) JC wants to remain neutral - because he never tells us what he 'really' thinks. If he did he wouldn't even be an MP
2) He will go and get another deal - which will be not fit for purpose
3) He ships in two million voters - these then vote against his deal as the are NOT BRitish citizens but from the EU
4) We remain.

By allowing EU nationals to vote, he has already stated he will hand our sovereignty to the EU.
What next will he hand over?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:07 - Dec 6 with 2499 viewseireblue

No taxation, without representation.
How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:08 - Dec 6 with 2489 viewsGlasgowBlue

All I keep hearing on the news from Labour supporters is that Harold Wilson set a precedent in the 1975 referendum by staying neutral.

That’s absolute bullsh1t. Wilson campaigner actively for remain. This lie is never challenged by reporters when it’s trotted out.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:13 - Dec 6 with 2471 viewslowhouseblue

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:08 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

All I keep hearing on the news from Labour supporters is that Harold Wilson set a precedent in the 1975 referendum by staying neutral.

That’s absolute bullsh1t. Wilson campaigner actively for remain. This lie is never challenged by reporters when it’s trotted out.

i assume they mean that collective responsibility was suspended and cabinet members were allowed to campaign as they chose. but those parroting the momentum line are too thick to know the difference.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 8:14]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:15 - Dec 6 with 2455 viewsGlasgowBlue

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:13 - Dec 6 by lowhouseblue

i assume they mean that collective responsibility was suspended and cabinet members were allowed to campaign as they chose. but those parroting the momentum line are too thick to know the difference.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 8:14]

Indeed. Just as Cameron did in 2016.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:22 - Dec 6 with 2433 viewsMattinLondon

The best way to rig a referendum is to paste a bus with absolute bull s**t and laugh as the idiots swallow every single drop of it.
How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:28 - Dec 6 with 2408 viewsitfcjoe

What about the Brexit Referendum?

I actually watched the Channel 4 film the Uncivil War last night.

I knew most of it before, but this is just a game to them. It's about winning, not about making the country better

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:53 - Dec 6 with 2353 viewshampstead_blue

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:28 - Dec 6 by itfcjoe

What about the Brexit Referendum?

I actually watched the Channel 4 film the Uncivil War last night.

I knew most of it before, but this is just a game to them. It's about winning, not about making the country better

I agree that to some, BJ included, they have ulterior motives. That is wrong.
I've not seen the film btw.
I wanted Hunt to win

JC and JM are driven by outdated ideology and a deep seated hatred of success and wealth.
In addition they are both supporters of terrorists and organisations which want to wipe out Israel.

Sorry, but I'd rather have BJ for a short while. I can't wait for him to get bored and bog-off so we can get someone decent in charge.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:56 - Dec 6 with 2347 viewsDanTheMan

Hmmm...

Yes I wonder where you got this from.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:57 - Dec 6 with 2344 viewsfooters

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:53 - Dec 6 by hampstead_blue

I agree that to some, BJ included, they have ulterior motives. That is wrong.
I've not seen the film btw.
I wanted Hunt to win

JC and JM are driven by outdated ideology and a deep seated hatred of success and wealth.
In addition they are both supporters of terrorists and organisations which want to wipe out Israel.

Sorry, but I'd rather have BJ for a short while. I can't wait for him to get bored and bog-off so we can get someone decent in charge.

Starting to think you don't like Corbyn very much.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:00 - Dec 6 with 2334 viewsStokieBlue

"Hand our sovereignty to the EU".

Such emotive language with so little understanding.

On point 3, you are aware that non-British people are already allowed to vote in UK elections right?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:04 - Dec 6 with 2321 viewsElephantintheRoom

Yes its absolutely terrible that people living here are allowed to vote. Send them home.

Anyone remotely interested in politics knows that Corbyn is not a fan of the EU - but to remain neutral and allow the British people to decide between an actual factual deal and to remain or leave on worse terms that will damgae you and the country - how bad is that? Crikey it might even allow the country to heal - imagine the chaos!

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:07 - Dec 6 with 2311 viewshampstead_blue

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:00 - Dec 6 by StokieBlue

"Hand our sovereignty to the EU".

Such emotive language with so little understanding.

On point 3, you are aware that non-British people are already allowed to vote in UK elections right?

SB

I know about the rights to vote in other matters.

To allow those without a British passport to vote on such matters is entirely wrong.
It's giving our democracy to the EU.

Sorry, but it's just too far. Who did I fight for? The UK or the EU?

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:09 - Dec 6 with 2302 viewsStokieBlue

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:07 - Dec 6 by hampstead_blue

To allow those without a British passport to vote on such matters is entirely wrong.

I don't understand your post.

Are you saying it's wrong for those citizens to vote in other matters as well? They shouldn't be allowed to vote in General Elections?

More emotive language at the end that totally misses the point and also tries to sow seeds of doubt about the intentions of the EU.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:10 - Dec 6 with 2299 viewsfooters

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:07 - Dec 6 by hampstead_blue

A large majority of those people will have lived in the UK for many years and are entitled to vote on this country's future. Sorry.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:16 - Dec 6 with 2292 viewsElephantintheRoom

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:10 - Dec 6 by footers

A large majority of those people will have lived in the UK for many years and are entitled to vote on this country's future. Sorry.

You do know that someone from say South Africa who has lived in this country for one year can vote - but an EU citizen that has lived here their entire life from 1973 cannot? I guess it preserves the memories of empire when britain was great etc

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:20 - Dec 6 with 2287 viewsHerbivore

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 08:57 - Dec 6 by footers

Starting to think you don't like Corbyn very much.

Starting to think it's a bot to be honest. All it does is parrot almost verbatim the right wing press's lines of attack, sometimes embellishing them by adding in some stuff it's invented too. It's embarrassing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:57 - Dec 6 with 2246 viewsmr_bean

Plan:

1. Stop reading the Daily Express.
2. Alternate between reading The Times, The Guardian and The Financial Times.
How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:01 - Dec 6 with 2219 viewsBrixtonBlue

Why should people who pay taxes in this country not vote in this country?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:04 - Dec 6 with 2214 viewsEdwardStone

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 09:20 - Dec 6 by Herbivore

Starting to think it's a bot to be honest. All it does is parrot almost verbatim the right wing press's lines of attack, sometimes embellishing them by adding in some stuff it's invented too. It's embarrassing.

I've actually met Mr Hampstead….in a boozer in Bristol

He is a decent fellow, possibly a bit anti-Eu for some tastes, but a good man

However, he does seemed to have got a bit over-invested in this election and you're not seeing his best side

His bot was firmly planted on a bar stool during our long conversation IIRC

*Edited for minor textural mistakes*
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:49]
How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:11 - Dec 6 with 2204 viewsSomethingBlue

Mate you're being done up like a kipper by the rags you read. I'm so, so sorry.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:12 - Dec 6 with 2198 viewsJ2BLUE

You fought for the UK. A democratic election is taking place which will decide who the next Prime Minister is based on party seats. One potential PM has apparently made it clear in advance that EU nationals would be allowed to vote.

What does this have to do with the EU?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:14 - Dec 6 with 2188 viewslongtimefan

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:01 - Dec 6 by BrixtonBlue

Why should people who pay taxes in this country not vote in this country?

I believe our system is broadly the same as the rest of the EU. Most EU citizens working in other EU countries can vote in local and European elections but not General Elections.
How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:17 - Dec 6 with 2175 viewsDarth_Koont

Why will a Labour Brexit deal "not be fit for purpose"?

Interested to hear what criteria you are using after May and Boris's efforts, not to mention the default WTO terms deal (plus nothing else sorted out or agreed either) that is lying in wait for us in a year's time.

Pronouns: He/Him

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:17 - Dec 6 with 2174 viewsBrixtonBlue

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:14 - Dec 6 by longtimefan

I believe our system is broadly the same as the rest of the EU. Most EU citizens working in other EU countries can vote in local and European elections but not General Elections.

If that's true it's wrong IMO. And I don't see why we should do something just because others are doing it.

If you're paying tax money you ought to be allowed a say in how it's spent IMO. Can't see any good reason why not.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:18 - Dec 6 with 2170 viewsHerbivore

How to.....rig a referendum and hand over sovereignty. on 10:04 - Dec 6 by EdwardStone

I've actually met Mr Hampstead….in a boozer in Bristol

He is a decent fellow, possibly a bit anti-Eu for some tastes, but a good man

However, he does seemed to have got a bit over-invested in this election and you're not seeing his best side

His bot was firmly planted on a bar stool during our long conversation IIRC

*Edited for minor textural mistakes*
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:49]

You're a good and honest man, so I will take you at your word. Hampstead has lost his mind in recent weeks though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024