Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country 11:08 - Dec 6 with 3386 viewsSteve_M

We're past dog-whistling now aren't we? Are those Britons who aren't white not really British?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:12 - Dec 6 with 1723 viewsDubtractor

Less a dog whistle, more a foghorn.

Anyone who is voting tory because Corbyn "is a racist" is a hypocritical turd.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:14 - Dec 6 with 1700 viewsHerbivore

I see he's still peddling that line about the tampon tax. Being in the EU hasn't stopped Germany from recently scrapping VAT on tampons: https://www.dw.com/en/tampon-tax-germany-menstruation/a-51154597

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:17 - Dec 6 with 1680 viewsHerbivore

I genuinely don't know how anyone can look at that total knob spout lies and poison in a barely comprehensible fashion and think "that's my guy, that's what my PM should look like". We're screwed. Totally screwed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:18 - Dec 6 with 1687 viewsgiant_stow

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:12 - Dec 6 by Dubtractor

Agreed, although I don't many would vote Tory through that reasoning.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:21 - Dec 6 with 1672 viewsGlasgowBlue

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:12 - Dec 6 by Dubtractor

Likewise anyone voting Labour because Borisnis a racist is a hypocritical turd.

Neither deserve the keys to No 10.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:23 - Dec 6 with 1669 viewsDyland

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:21 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

Literally no one is voting Labour only because Johnson may be a racist.

The key word here is "only", Glassers...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:24 - Dec 6 with 1663 viewsDubtractor

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:18 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

Agreed, although I don't many would vote Tory through that reasoning.

Dunno about that.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 11:25]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:24 - Dec 6 with 1662 viewsSomethingBlue

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:21 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

So who should have them? Genuinely? Who, for you, is the lesser of the two evils?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:27 - Dec 6 with 1637 viewsGlasgowBlue

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:24 - Dec 6 by SomethingBlue

So who should have them? Genuinely? Who, for you, is the lesser of the two evils?

We are in Keane v Jewell territory now.

My answer is Jo Swinson.

Iron Lion Zion

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:36 - Dec 6 with 1619 viewsDarth_Koont

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:27 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

My answer is Jo Swinson.

But that's not going to happen.

Anyway, answer the question re: Corbyn and Johnson as the realistic choice available.

Pronouns: He/Him

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:38 - Dec 6 with 1610 viewsgiant_stow

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:24 - Dec 6 by Dubtractor

Dunno about that.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 11:25]

Voting Tory because of Labour's antisemitism would be beyond hypocritical - it would be saying 'Jews are fine but whatabout those Muslims'...

Or in other words, racists being racist - fck em.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:40 - Dec 6 with 1606 viewsSteve_M

Seems Channel 4 may have fuked up here, Tories are claiming Johnson said "people of talent".

And now 'the row' will now dominate today's media rather than the evidence of tariffs on Northern Ireland or John Major's disavowal of the Tory party.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:43 - Dec 6 with 1590 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:40 - Dec 6 by Steve_M

Seems Channel 4 may have fuked up here, Tories are claiming Johnson said "people of talent".

And now 'the row' will now dominate today's media rather than the evidence of tariffs on Northern Ireland or John Major's disavowal of the Tory party.

How convenient.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:45 - Dec 6 with 1579 viewschicoazul

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:40 - Dec 6 by Steve_M

He did say talent, literally right there in the vid you posted.

EDIT; which now seems to have vanished
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 11:46]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:46 - Dec 6 with 1577 viewsDarth_Koont

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:38 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

Voting Tory because of Labour's antisemitism would be beyond hypocritical - it would be saying 'Jews are fine but whatabout those Muslims'...

Or in other words, racists being racist - fck em.

Ditto anyone paving the way for Johnson by insisting on or supporting a different standard and volume of debate re: Labour and antisemitism.

Who are they trying to fool? Themselves or anyone else who can see what they're enabling and tacitly approving?

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:48 - Dec 6 with 1557 viewsHARRY10

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:14 - Dec 6 by Herbivore

I see he's still peddling that line about the tampon tax. Being in the EU hasn't stopped Germany from recently scrapping VAT on tampons: https://www.dw.com/en/tampon-tax-germany-menstruation/a-51154597

Steady on old fellow, we'll have none of that fact based argument here..... there may be b rexiteers reading this thread

If so, it's a well known fact that the EU has banned three legged people, that's why you never see them any more, much of the Kent coast smells of garlic due to the EU tunnel at Dover and Scotland Yard is being forced to change it's name to Scotland Metre by 2021.
Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:48 - Dec 6 with 1555 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:45 - Dec 6 by chicoazul

He did say talent, literally right there in the vid you posted.

EDIT; which now seems to have vanished
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 11:46]

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he did say 'talent' in his usual unclear mumbling way.

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:51 - Dec 6 with 1538 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:48 - Dec 6 by HARRY10

Steady on old fellow, we'll have none of that fact based argument here..... there may be b rexiteers reading this thread

If so, it's a well known fact that the EU has banned three legged people, that's why you never see them any more, much of the Kent coast smells of garlic due to the EU tunnel at Dover and Scotland Yard is being forced to change it's name to Scotland Metre by 2021.

Scotland Metre

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:52 - Dec 6 with 1536 viewsgiant_stow

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:46 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

Ditto anyone paving the way for Johnson by insisting on or supporting a different standard and volume of debate re: Labour and antisemitism.

Who are they trying to fool? Themselves or anyone else who can see what they're enabling and tacitly approving?

I think I understand what you're saying: that complaining about Labour's antisemtism now, but not the Tory's islamaphobia is in affect picking sidesand therefore racist - correct?

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:00 - Dec 6 with 1506 viewsDarth_Koont

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:52 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

I think I understand what you're saying: that complaining about Labour's antisemtism now, but not the Tory's islamaphobia is in affect picking sidesand therefore racist - correct?

Pretty much. But of course all racism should be criticised and condemned.

Just that we've had a couple of years of people pushing this to the top of the agenda re: the Labour Party and a media that's fuelled that, while practically nothing on the other side because it's not particularly in anyone's interests except minorities themselves and antiracist campaigners.

There's no time to balance that debate now. It's about people admitting what they know to be true about which party is the bigger danger to all minorities over the next 5 years.

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:03 - Dec 6 with 1493 viewsZedRodgers

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:27 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

My answer is Jo Swinson.

28 posts, 21 hours and 56 minutes.

What this forum really needs..... by ZedRodgers 6 Dec 2019 9:24
Morning GB.

I make it 26 posts, or 19 hours and 11 minutes, since you accused a number of posters on here of being complicit in anti-Jewish racism.

This was around the same time that baxsterbasics said Momentum, founded by three Jewish people, had its "grubby hooks into Labour". You failed to denounce this. It was in a thread you started. You created a safe space for antisemitism on TWTD.

No, not at the moment

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:04 - Dec 6 with 1480 viewsGlasgowBlue

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 11:52 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

Which DK has constantly done in reverse.

Iron Lion Zion

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:05 - Dec 6 with 1474 viewsDarth_Koont

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:04 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

Which DK has constantly done in reverse.

Scummy comment that you can't back up.

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:13 - Dec 6 with 1435 viewsgiant_stow

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:05 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

Scummy comment that you can't back up.

Why's it scummy for GB to say this back at you, but not for you to say it in the first place?

Makes no sense.

Anyway, I'm not sure that there's anything to be gaining for more bickering over this stuff. Needless to say I disagree with your conclusions.

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:16 - Dec 6 with 1419 viewsDarth_Koont

Phew, our Prime Minister is ok with people of colour coming to the country on 12:13 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

Why's it scummy for GB to say this back at you, but not for you to say it in the first place?

Makes no sense.

Anyway, I'm not sure that there's anything to be gaining for more bickering over this stuff. Needless to say I disagree with your conclusions.

Because I haven't done it.

Yes, I'll leave you to your search for balance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024